Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb..... NYD...... Sunshine People@ Atlantic Wharf....REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently you need to get special industry tickets to get on the boat... or something.

Does anybody know where I can get some?

faerie said:
Apparently you need to get special industry tickets to get on the boat... or something.

Does anybody know where I can get some?

No need for special tickets Faerie- anyone and everyone can enjoy the boat stage!

As mentioned the boat is there for everyone.

I think there has been some confusion with the name 'Private Function' being linked with the boat - Private Function is a series of regular parties that go on in Melbourne - it is not a guest only cruise etc.

I missed out on the boat this year. Actually let me rephrase that - I completely forgot to go on the boats this year. Gonna make sure I remember this year!!

Well as for early birds being sold out, i dunno know about that...i got my ticket a week ago for 39 bucks + bf via the hardware website....fucking excited :D

So myself and about 7 mates are all coming along to this....for some it is a return to the dance scene, some it is an introduction....should be an amazing day to remember....

Looking forward to Organ Donors, Kittin, Tiga, Dumonde, Tom Middleton most....and a banging Kelsta Hard House set will make me fucking insane :D The boat is also a must for me this time round as i missed it last time...was too busy with all the brilliance in the tech room....

Will be seeing all you fools there....any word on set times yet? Prolly too early still....

Peace :)

Missed it last year with regrets .. Definately looking forward to checking this event out :)

I still have both stubs of my ticket up on my wall after being too much of a mess to make it during the day =|

I might head along this year, depending on circumstances (read: finances and sobriety).

As sober as sober can be hopefully

Set times should be out a few days before the party - maybe around Tuesday next week.

Ticket sales have gone into overdrive - all early birds and all industries have sold out - stores and online numbers are rapidly getting smaller too. If you are planning on coming - GRAB YOUR TIX ASAP - at this stage it definately looks like selling out!

That said -

Have had a HUGE Tiga and Kittin binge over the last few days and am soooo pumped to see what they have in their bag of tricks. Some phat and phunky techno from the Kittin and some funked up electro and italo disco from Tiga would do me just fine! mmmmmmmmmmm

Nope DJ Sneak was never going to be playing at Sunshine People as far as I know.

The lineup right from the word go has been:

Miss Kittin
Tiga
Oliver Lieb
Heiko Laux
Tom Middleton
Dumonde
Organ Donors
Phil Reynolds

That lineup is HUGE! *drools*

waiting till christmas day or after to see if i get money for christmas to see if ill b heading to this last yr was awesome drools hehehe drugs n boat!!!

Sunshine People Set Times

Telephunk
10-11 Boydex vs Kalus
11-12:30 Cecile (150) Not Happy Jan
12:30-1:45 Dave Pham
1:45-2:45 Dirty D vs. Able K
2:45-3:45 Osyris vs. Kosha D
3:45-4:30 Little Nobody (Japan/Australia)
4:30-6:30 Tom Middleton
6:30-9 Meccanoid Crew - Glitch, Quirk & Toupee

Planet Hardware
10-11 Gene Hoffmann Vs Dan Rachele
11-12 Devious (Adelaide)
12-2 Miss Kittin (France)
2-4 Tiga (Canada)
4-4:40 Phunk De Sonique LIVE
4:40-5:40 Ben Cromack
5:40-6:30 Dee Dee
6:30-7:30 Simon Digby vs. Simon Coyle
7:30-8:30 Matt Radovich
8:30-10:00 Heiko Laux (Germany)
10-11 Richie Rich

House Area Alumbra
11-12 HiHo DeSilva vs. Nigel Jacotine
12-1 PDT
1-2 Nathan Basile
2-3 Beanie
3-4 Danjuan
4-5 Nik Corvo
5-6 Shane Copal
6-7 Ruckus
7-8 Damian Laird
8-9 Mike Callender

Pharmacy
10-11 Headkase vs. JFX
11-12 Matty B
12-1:30 Oliver Lieb (Germany)
1:30-2:30 St Luke
2:30-4:00 Organ Donors (UK)
4-5 Klasic vs. Dr Willis
5-6 Scott Alert
6-7 Rapid vs. Stevie B
7-8 Hellraiser
8-9 Richie Braic
9-11 Dumonde (Germany)

Redline
11-12 Rael Borg (Future DJ Winner)
12-1 COD (3d)
1-2 Danny D (Holland)
2-3 Andy Golden
3-4 Kelsta
4-5 Calvinator
5-6 Soul-T
6-7 Benny Drohan
7-9 Phil Reynolds (UK)
9-10 Ben Kakoschke

The Black Pearl
12-2 Dean Millson vs. Aaron Roach
2-3 Nick Demkiw
3-4 Gavin Keitel
4-5 Scott Finemore
5-6 Jayse Knipe
6-7 Big Kev
7-8 Gavin Martin
8-9 Sasha Petrovic

since summadayze has now sold out (I FUCKING HATE THE WORLD, just to clarify), maybe i'll be here.

if so, i will be dead, not dancing, and giving non-stop evil glares...but hey: tiga and miss kitten. hard to pass up. what are the prices like for this now?

Status
Not open for further replies.