• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Infected Mushroom - The Metro Sun 13 March

sounds great to me about 2 tribes being on at the same time. That's bound to cut down on the 'jerk' factor at IM

spiz: does that mean juno are confirmed for that wonderful last weekend in nov?

on a side note i'm glad it coincides with 2T, that event can keep tha wonkers

I'm gonna hurl this one back up to the top. I may also show up to the event, I mean, it would be great to see IM for about the 372nd time, its more a matter of getting me to be bothered.

*edit:
Just found out that I've got a breifing at uni on the 14th, the big question is whether IM will be exciting enough to make it worthwhile not being 100% at uni the next day?

Just got my ticket online about 5 minutes ago.

Metro could actually be a good venue.

Glad that it's on same night as TT, only people with taste will come to IM :) Hopefully there will be a lot less phat pants and glo-stix for me to put up with :)

my phat pants are 4 yrs old, faded and look like dirt will they be acceptable Schizo? too bad I'm wearing them anyway

Schizo said:
Glad that it's on same night as TT, only people with taste will come to IM :)

People with taste don't listen to psytrance ;)

Sketchwreck said:
my phat pants are 4 yrs old, faded and look like dirt will they be acceptable Schizo? too bad I'm wearing them anyway

They'd go down nicely at TT %)

Never really got into the whole live concert thing ... but I can definetly make an exception for IM :D
I am hopefully going! but I'm no dancer, so if anyone wants to chill with me and enjoy the music, drop me a pm or email be_hen(at)hotmail.com :)

ALSO if anyone has a spare ticket they need to get rid of for what ever reason ... save me ordering one online :p

Last edited:
has this sold out yet?? i assume you can buy tickets from MOS or something? i wouldnt mind dragging harraser along for a night out.

why cant this be the week after!!?? Then i wouldnt have to pay! ;)

note: just found the tickets outlets to :)

for those how cant buy online:

MINISTRY OF STYLE
Brunswick St, Fitzroy - 9419 4952

CENTRAL STATION
CBD - 9654 2505

INACOMA
149 Maroondah Hwy Ringwood 03 9879 4944

ALLEY TUNES
Glenferrie Rd, Hawthorn - 9819 9449

GASLIGHT
Bourke St, CBD - 9650 9009

CC RECORDS
Geelong 5221 8466

Got my ticket and a copy of IM The Superviser. I can't believe how good the album is. Every track is a winner. Can't wait for this one.

Does any1 know what time it gets started its not obvious from the ticket or the EC website... or else im blind.