Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Happy to be Hardcore - 8th May @ Cage

*melody*

Greenlighter
Happy to be Hardcore

:D Happy to be Hardcore

Sat 8th May

Smile Police and Speedy Sounds join forces to bring you a night with no boundaries, no preconceptions and a large serving of musical madness in the party playground! The sound is not a new one by any means but is one that has been built around happiness, respect, passion, expression and freedom of mind. Check you inhibitions at the door, get lost in the sounds and be happy to be hardcore!

Hardcore Hive.
Berzerker
Rapid
Kelsta
JFX
Stevie B
Photon
Speedloader
Xpression

Hum Drum Conundrum
Robert Anthony
St. Luke
Speedracer
Raving Alco
Soul T
Matty J

Cage, level 3/2
Coverlid Place, City

$10 Presale
$15 On the Door

sound: Next wave audio
lighting: Geniflip
Décor: Azza, Rhino, Lex Nevel

For more information go to www.smilepolice.com

^^ Thanks for that katmeow :) As stated, please check guidelines when you make a new thread as there are just a small number of guidelines to be followed. I've edited the title for you now but please in future try to remember the city, event, date and place rule :)

Ahhh I still got a place for HHC in my heart along with the gutter fluff and PLUR - So I'm there!

Think it might be a perrrrrfect time to wipe the cobwebs off the fluffies and kandy for this one to ;)

Woa. A HHC party...in Melbourne.
All of my dreams have come true. =D

Will be up for this, providing the date is free.
Oh, feel the P.L.U.R already....

Flyers should be out shortly and there's possibly gonna be a promo CD doing the rounds as well so stay tuned for more info!!!

The closer it gets the more excited I'm getting...

THE PLUR IS COMING OUT OF MISS BOT!

*goes off singing* "Open your eyes see all the love in me I've got enough for ever!"

h2bh_05.gif

HARDCORE HIVE
Berzerker
Kelsta
Stevie B
Speedloader
Rapid
JFX
Photon
Xpression

HUM DRUM CONUNDRUM
Robert Anthony
Speedracer
Soul-T
St Luke
Raving Alco
Matty J

That Regression guy is so talented ;)

*jumps around the room*

what are the guys playing in the side room [electrobot].. hard trance?? *me hopes for old skool*

ToM-OoO said:
what are the guys playing in the side room [electrobot].. hard trance?? *me hopes for old skool*

There shall be some ol' skool I think :D Robert Anthony is playing Hip Hop, helllllllllll yeah =D There will be some Fairy Trance *cough* and possibly even some more HHC just expect a mash up of different things!

The side room will, as Ms Bot has pointed out, include some uplifting trance, some old skool, some old skool hip hop and some other tasty treats as served up by the crazy kids!

Presale tickets are out now through some of the promoters so keep your eyes out for them!