• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MELB/Earthcore/ 08/03/04/ Sidney Myer Music Bowl

OOOOhhh perfect weather for groovin all day long, aparently theill be a nice cool breaze in arvo as well, YAY..

and apparently infected and gms' sets in australia in the last few days have been fuckin amazing...... we really are in for a treat guys.... lets all make it the best party that bowls ever fuckin seen :D

Hey is anyone actually rocking up early like 7-8?

im trying to figure if itll be kinda empty around those times.

Anyone who hasn't been infected will not undertand...but these guy's livesets are more than a rugular liveset. You have to take time out to compose yourself after thier sets...and this one was no different....i'm infected. are you?

Now is the time...to take what's mine
NOW IS THE TIME...TO TAKE WHAT'S MINE!!!!!$#!#@$Rqe

^^^^
dude. fucking amazing. they're just musical fucking freaks. i cant believe how good they were.

Infected played a great set, but absolutely spewing that the event got knocked back an hour so they had to play 5.30-7.00, that sucked, woulda been good to see them do the sundown set after seeing them do sunrise at ECNOV03.

The sun was an absolute nightmare to. Got such a headach from the sun that by GMS's set I only danced to 1 song. Stoked that GMS played Juice (requim for a dream song) i love that song.

wooHOO! is all i can think as i consume my 7th cup of coffee for the day. and then theres still a bit more *wooHOO* left in me!!!

it was incredible. and quit possibly the best day of my life!!! :)

GMS were amazing, as were infected. never seen either before as well!! But im serious, GMS totally *rocked my socks*!!!

i LOVED the weather. the sun shone. the music played and i went nuts. ended up i *didnt* need my pants that i brought becaue it was *raining* when i left the house. (told u mum) im just glad i refusd to take a raincoat :p *sigh* ...parents.

But nah totally the weather was unbelievable. that is when ur wearing shorties and a crop top and running round naked footed!!!

all in all a compleatley FNTASTIC FANTABULOUS INCREDIBlE DAY...

shame i was all a bit "oh dear, where is my brain?" in my english sac this morning... oh well, comprimises must be made! :p

It was gooood, although I was a little tired.
I loved resin dogs set, totally ace dancing to them in the sun.
And infected? I just love them more and more each day. If only the dance floor wasn't so packed! I'm tall, and I was still finding it hard to breathe. But it was totally mad.
And GMS were good too - but I was o so tired by that stage.
And I loved all the special things like the chick doing acrobatics above the audience and the gigantic snake. :)

Well a big apology for not making it to the meetup, I got distracted. Some of you may have seen this guy wearing a beanie and a tank-top, digging holes in the slope near main-stage with a blissful look upon his face. That was me. I offer no explanation for why I was digging holes, only that it was fun and I got my hands quite filthy doing so...

I'll just confirm how good it was.

Agree with the statements made.

Awesome day :)

Oh it was perfect, my first time to see gms/infected and god damn were they good, :D .i could barely walk to the tram stop after gms.

the vibe of the crowd was so f*cken cool KUDOS to everyone for gettin into it and making such a cool crowd!

Best time ive EVER had! ive made an oath to do everything humanly possible to see either of them again every time their in vic!

heh that's the thing that majorely sucks about IM, once you're infected....passing up an opportunity to see them again is not an option ;)

What a freakin ace party, the music absolutly "A" grade, i was blown away as much by the local talent as i was with infected and gms, the whole day's lineup was top notch...gms brought the roof down in the end and left me with such a great feeling, have to love day parties, breathing all that fresh air whilst dancing away. all in all the peeps made this party one special day, not a seedy person to be found anywhere, all smiling faces and outstandingly happy folks,( which came as a suprise i expected to see a big T.T turnout)...props to BloSs0m and jason for being top notch alround good guys, made our nite special as ;)

i tittilly loved it saw lots of friends, talked to some new ones too. I was a little dissapointed that i was too munted to move during infected but found solace giving my girlfriend a big hug that last 1.5 hours. She doesn't really like anything electronic but was awestruck by IM and kept on telling my how INSANE they were *prolly the drugs talking but who cares, there new shizzit kicked ass! Was really tripping by the time GMS came on but it was growling and mad and those lasers and planetary alignments on sid myer's metal bowl were also INSANE! Heard Samonella Dub and passed the dooche (on the left hand side duh!) around the top of the hill which was relaxifying all in all a fuckin' nice day in the park.... wish i brought shorts though!

Okay this is a mega long shot but I lost the following at earthcore and if anyone on here, or anyone knows someone that found the following could you PM me:

A Blue, single strap, Billabong bag, containing : 2 kandy kits and a jumper (blue, black and red, with a evil looking face on it). I don't really give a crap about all that but the bag also contained a pen that had a lot of personal value. It would have been picked up at the front of the dance floor, probably during Infected's set...