• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News Mega Merged Drug Bust Thread v. "Drug Wars" a Bust

Well seeing as you both enjoyed that so much here's more (just over a week ago):

But then there's this... 🤣

Fuck. We've got hundreds of square kilometres of this shit! There's just no justice in the universe! 🤣

Last edited:
This is shit and sad news.

I never PM'ed him but did speak to him a few times on here, he was a great and very knowledgeable guy.

He will be greatly missed!

Unfortunately cause the DEA failed in making kratom illegal in 2018 or '19, the FDA has been pressuring Indonesia, who export 90%+ of the kratom on sale on the international market, to ban it and have succeded, so Indonesia will be banning it domestically and for export sometime in 2022.

So expect a shit load more OD's from North American kratom/opioid user's starting some time next year when kratom starts to dry up and unfortunately people will have to pay extortionate prices for what kratom (Or what then passes as kratom.) they can get (Before Thailand, Vietnam and other countries hopefully take Indonesia's place.) and street opioids they'll have to use when kratom's unavailable to them. 😔

Sorry to get political but if you have the cash, now is the time to start stockpiling, not just for yourself but for other's too and I don't mean to make an easy profit taking advantage of the shitty market.

Sorry, forgot to post the text

Tramadol is such a hot ticket item
"
Tammie Renee Bolin, 59, was arrested for possession of a controlled substance, a Class D felony.
The post office reported a suspicious package to Independence County deputies on Sept. 30, 2020. When Bolin arrived at the post office to retrieve the 4 by 7 inch envelope lined with bubble wrap, she signed two consent forms. One consent form for the package to be opened and one consent form to speak with law enforcement.

The package contained 179 white pills. The pills were seized and sent to the state crime lab for analysis. The evidence was identified as Tramadol, a Schedule 4 substance, with a net weight of 36.64 grams. According to the affidavit, “Tammie stated that she has had an issue, but has never been caught.”
Bolin is being held on $25,000 bond."

What is scary?
The going to jail part. lol Not scared of the pokey but I suspect someone snitched on her cause maybe she didnt give them their fix when they needed it. lol
Scary cause I would hate to get caught up in some shit like that if I ever decided to order anything but kratom through the mail.
Ya ever heard the sayin "loose lips sink ships"? Fuckin cops get prolly 99% of their busts from snitches.., they dont even have to do shit but wait on info and there's plenty of mf just love to chat it up with johnny law,

The going to jail part. lol Not scared of the pokey but I suspect someone snitched on her cause maybe she didnt give them their fix when they needed it. lol
Scary cause I would hate to get caught up in some shit like that if I ever decided to order anything but kratom through the mail.
Ya ever heard the sayin "loose lips sink ships"? Fuckin cops get prolly 99% of their busts from snitches.., they dont even have to do shit but wait on info and there's plenty of mf just love to chat it up with johnny law,
Oh yeah. Definitely. I've never been to jail, and plan to keep it that way. I only talk drug deals with the people I make drug deals with IRL, and not over phones or messages. Fuck facetime, I wanna be able to touch your face if I'm buying drugs from you (unless DNM). People snitch faster than a Kardashian queefs. It's fucking sad.

The post office reported a suspicious package to Independence County deputies on Sept. 30, 2020. When Bolin arrived at the post office to retrieve the 4 by 7 inch envelope lined with bubble wrap, she signed two consent forms. One consent form for the package to be opened and one consent form to speak with law enforcement.
Sounds like she was just a dipshit. When you get a 'love letter' you do not go sign a form saying you knew about it. JFC... :cautious:

I feel bad for her because now she is withdrawing in jail
That's how some users I knew ended up getting off might not have gotten clean without that

Doubt it works for everyone. But having spent years and years in the rehab system I encountered addicts who said they were grateful they got locked up and had to withdrawal because that got them off the stuff.

This is shit and sad news.

I never PM'ed him but did speak to him a few times on here, he was a great and very knowledgeable guy.

He will be greatly missed!

Unfortunately cause the DEA failed in making kratom illegal in 2018 or '19, the FDA has been pressuring Indonesia, who export 90%+ of the kratom on sale on the international market, to ban it and have succeded, so Indonesia will be banning it domestically and for export sometime in 2022.

So expect a shit load more OD's from North American kratom/opioid user's starting some time next year when kratom starts to dry up and unfortunately people will have to pay extortionate prices for what kratom (Or what then passes as kratom.) they can get (Before Thailand, Vietnam and other countries hopefully take Indonesia's place.) and street opioids they'll have to use when kratom's unavailable to them. 😔

Sorry to get political but if you have the cash, now is the time to start stockpiling, not just for yourself but for other's too and I don't mean to make an easy profit taking advantage of the shitty market.
I don't get it man they try to ban that but fail to sweep clean the opiate epidemic

If I see a big one I will be back to see if anyone is talking about it in the meantime lots of busts here:

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/organized-crime/news

I am sure the FDA wants kratom banned sideways haha

Last edited:
I wonder if this effects AUS for awhile? They can’t take any more hits to their supply chain right now by the sounds of the prices.

-GC