• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 7) [ALL LTC posts go here]

That doesn't sound like abuse pills never did anything to me either so I always had pure MD. I did 1g bomb and had a fat line and didn't think it was that good so I had another .5g bomb and about half hour later it all hit at once. Which made me od I was never a big MD person I liked my Mkat and lsd but MD fucked me up and fucked my heart up. My head's still a mess I still have panic attacks daily and it's been a year and 7 months almost.
The double stacks were mdma powder. I never really took pills aside from a few times when I first started taking it and the edc after I took over two grams of moon rock with no roll. I feel like if the visual snow weren’t so bad it would be a lot easier for me cope days to day. The visual snow serves as a constant reminder of what I did to my brain and makes me feel like this will never get any better.

The double stacks were mdma powder. I never really took pills aside from a few times when I first started taking it and the edc after I took over two grams of moon rock with no roll. I feel like if the visual snow weren’t so bad it would be a lot easier for me cope days to day. The visual snow serves as a constant reminder of what I did to my brain and makes me feel like this will never get any better.
I get bad vision snow trip's me out after abit do you get any physical symptoms with ur anxiety like ectopics chest, back, arm and leg pains hyperventilating twitches etc. I get loads of different symptoms all throughout the day it's horrible. Also how long have u had anxiety from the mdma for. Personally I don't ever think I will get better to how I was before but I reckon I'll be close after a good 5+ years.

I get bad vision snow trip's me out after abit do you get any physical symptoms with ur anxiety like ectopics chest, back, arm and leg pains hyperventilating twitches etc. I get loads of different symptoms all throughout the day it's horrible. Also how long have u had anxiety from the mdma for. Personally I don't ever think I will get better to how I was before but I reckon I'll be close after a good 5+ years.
Also you should try an antidepressant called mirtazapine it used to help me alot until they stopped working for me I'm off them now but going back on them once my tolerance to them has gone down. They're not SSRIs I've had bad experience on them I tried a few and they made me alot worse but mirtazapine doesn't have alot of side effects and they work within the first week.

My head gets an icy hot feeling a lot during anxiety. Sometimes even when I don’t have anxiety. I get muscle twitches pretty bad as well. Really bad during anxiety attacks and random small single muscle twitches out of the blue even when I’m not having panic attacks. I feel like I can’t think with the front part of my brain if that makes sense. My vision is also all over the place. I can’t focus on anything. Makes the anxiety 10 times worse. It’s hard to forget about what you did to your Brain when your vision reminds you from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep.

My head gets an icy hot feeling a lot during anxiety. Sometimes even when I don’t have anxiety. I get muscle twitches pretty bad as well. Really bad during anxiety attacks and random small single muscle twitches out of the blue even when I’m not having panic attacks. I feel like I can’t think with the front part of my brain if that makes sense. My vision is also all over the place. I can’t focus on anything. Makes the anxiety 10 times worse. It’s hard to forget about what you did to your Brain when your vision reminds you from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep.
I don’t get the hyperventilating. During my worse attacks, when I just want to die, I find myself rocking myself back and forth. It’s scary. I feel overall detached from myself and from the world and reality. Oh yeah and head pressure too. I have a constant feeling that my head has pressure in it. I went through a lot of allergy meds and antihistamines before realizing it wasn’t going away and wasn’t due to a head cold or something. I know it sounds rediculous but It’s definitely there.

Also you should try an antidepressant called mirtazapine it used to help me alot until they stopped working for me I'm off them now but going back on them once my tolerance to them has gone down. They're not SSRIs I've had bad experience on them I tried a few and they made me alot worse but mirtazapine doesn't have alot of side effects and they work within the first week.
I tried mirtazapine. Didn’t work for me. Made the anxiety worse. My skin felt like it was on fire. This was earlier into my ltc though and I think I only tried it for like two nights. The only thing that seems to help a bit is 5htp

Has anyone tried L-Tryptophan+St John's Wort? I have researched the combo a bit a possible long term solution for my depression and anxiety when my ADs run out. I would remain on them however, the length on being on such medication would trigger of my employment eligibility and most likely I would lose my job by being on them for a prolong period of time. Also, I am aware of the possibility of Serotonin Syndrome, so I would like see a possible starting dose to keep the extreme negative mood at bay. Thanks!!

Last edited:
It does get better. It's going to take some effort on your part but eventually you'll pull yourself out of it.

If you have a tolerance then high doses don't do as much damage to your body. When I say damage i mean like a bruise that is painful but heals over time. I don't believe MDMA causes permanent or long term damage.

If it seems impossible to overcome, and you eventually do overcome it due to the hard work you put into overcoming it. A whole new world opens up for you. Your belief in yourself to achieve things gets one hell of a boost. And you get another boost in stability because as bad as things get, you have that to measure how you feel for the rest of your life. Like I could have the worst possible day at work and it barely phases me at all. I'm just like "who gives a fuck, I've been through hell and back, this is nothing".

another benefit is my health is now a priority. I used to not give a shit about my health but now I understand how fragile it is, and how much I can endure. Now that I know how much pain people can endure without giving up I'm 100x more likely to make the smart health choice. i know that if I fuck up I won't give up, I'll just endure it, so It's not worth it for me to just make bad health choices.

Can you describe your visual symptoms in more detail please? I also have visual symtoms but I wouldn’t describe it as visual snow. More like my eyes and brain are disconnected and I can’t visually understand the world around me

I don’t get the hyperventilating. During my worse attacks, when I just want to die, I find myself rocking myself back and forth. It’s scary. I feel overall detached from myself and from the world and reality. Oh yeah and head pressure too. I have a constant feeling that my head has pressure in it. I went through a lot of allergy meds and antihistamines before realizing it wasn’t going away and wasn’t due to a head cold or something. I know it sounds rediculous but It’s definitely there.
I get alot of those symptoms to but the head pressure I get is from POTS. How long has it been since u had mdma and has your anxiety got any better with time. Mine doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Guys vitamin D supplement helped me a great deal. I am taking 5000iu per day of vitamin d. I would hazard a guess and say that most people in this situation follow a certain personality type. Probably work indoors all day then go home and play video games, watch Netflix etc. Vitamin d has been proven to treat depression and anxiety. Low libido etc.

At the very least get vitamin d levels tested with a doctor or private service online. You will thank me after a week! ??

Guys vitamin D supplement helped me a great deal. I am taking 5000iu per day of vitamin d. I would hazard a guess and say that most people in this situation follow a certain personality type. Probably work indoors all day then go home and play video games, watch Netflix etc. Vitamin d has been proven to treat depression and anxiety. Low libido etc.

At the very least get vitamin d levels tested with a doctor or private service online. You will thank me after a week! ??
Vitamin c is good for the brain it helps me loads.

Can you describe your visual symptoms in more detail please? I also have visual symtoms but I wouldn’t describe it as visual snow. More like my eyes and brain are disconnected and I can’t visually understand the world around me
Everything looks staticky to me. There’s like a constant strobe light effect in my vision as well. It’s especially noticeable on certain patterns. It’s hard to explain.

Everything looks staticky to me. There’s like a constant strobe light effect in my vision as well. It’s especially noticeable on certain patterns. It’s hard to explain.
The static is like when you have the tv on a Chanel you don’t catch except I can see through it just not very well

Ah that’s different from me. For me, everything feels distant and almost slow motion. God bless

It's been about 4 months for me now, and the dp/dr and cognitive deficits are still present. I'm at the point where I'm willing to try serotonergic medication. What have people had success with? Zoloft? Mitrazapine? Celexa?

Can anyone that is recovered or feels like they are recovering with the help of medication please chime in?

Last edited:
It's been about 4 months for me now, and the dp/dr and cognitive deficits are still present. I'm at the point where I'm willing to serotonergic medication. What have people had success with? Zoloft? Mitrazapine? Celexa?

Can anyone is recovered or feels like they are recovering with the help of medication please chime in?
Is your dp/dr constant or does it come it go? This feeling has gone away for me, but I’m left with weird wonky fishbowl like vision. Btw I didn’t use any drugs

I'd say I have a low level constant 'out of it' feeling, the dp seems to come and go. It gets especially bad at night. I was sober for about 3 weeks and it seemed to be getting less intense, but last weekend I got fucked up two days in a row and I think its set me back.

I think about suicide pretty much all day. I used to have so many great friends and enjoyed life, but the past 4 months have drained me of any will to live. I'm willing to try medication before I make a decision about my life.

hello everyone, I see there is a discussion about mdma, I have seen many posts, especially those who say that they damaged the brain, and you know that according to recent research, mdma does not affect the brain negatively and destroys nothing? , unless someone took a couple of weeks every week, these tests on monkeys were ordered by the government and were misrepresented, then many scientists considered them wrong, and in one study instead of mdma metaamfetamine was given, it is worth reading, what most people here have typical anxiety states, mdma can give birth to some psychiatric disorders in people who are predisposed to this, but the thread did not damage you!