L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Masturbation tip

Yay self pp touchie!

is it gay if this thread gets me hard?

i remember a saying that some guys in jail would say, my boyfriends gay, not me, he's the one sucking it. or multiple other variations.

Basically a lot of guys in there think it's only gay if your the one giving the blowjob or the one getting a dick in the butt, but the other guy isn't gay
That is just trying to excuse yourself. XD

... But heck I play for both teams and I'm constantly told that apparently this means I cannot have ANY friends that are, y'know, just friends, of either sex, because I supposedly fancy literally EVERYONE just by virtue of them being alive. Shit if that was true, my dick would drop off from over - use inside a week

I have recently found that if you take a latex glove, put oil in it, get in the shower, and put your cock in the glove, then turn the water on hot, jack off into the glove with the hot water hitting the latex glove to heat up the oil inside, It makes me cum way harder.

Just thought the world should know, this takes masturbating to a whole new level.
If choosing that technique, then why a GLOVE when surely a condom is a better fit and can be used the exact same way

PS also what's everyone 's fave sex toy?
... mine is the fleshlight quick shot which is a half - sleeve open at both ends that makes it a breeze to clean. For ultimate enjoyment I like to combine it with this nifty thing that tickles my prostate. Hitting both sweet spots at once feels kinda like coming twice simultaneously XD

I often use a sock; to be specific I put a sock that fits tightly over my cock and balls and then I jerk it.

Pro's:
  • feels great
  • don't have to worry abt geting the cum rag or tissues
  • reduces friction (which is good for me cause I have a problem with causing abrasions to my dick cause I jerk without lube)
  • supports the balls
  • absorbs sweat from the balls

Con's:
  • lose a sock for a while
  • have to wash or throw the sock eventually
  • You get lint around the head of your cock
  • the sock i use is a bit rough at times but i imagine if you use a softer sock that problem will be solved

oh and to the ppl saying get a $15-$20 fleshlight i would suggest buying a tenga egg. its a $5 silicone sex toy and it feel amazing especially when you break it with yo dick. like honestly when you break it it feels much better cause you can just slide it the length of your shaft cause of the hole. also they come in all sorts of fun patterns.

I often use a sock; to be specific I put a sock that fits tightly over my cock and balls and then I jerk it.

Pro's:
  • feels great
  • don't have to worry abt geting the cum rag or tissues
  • reduces friction (which is good for me cause I have a problem with causing abrasions to my dick cause I jerk without lube)
  • supports the balls
  • absorbs sweat from the balls

Con's:
  • lose a sock for a while
  • have to wash or throw the sock eventually
  • You get lint around the head of your cock
  • the sock i use is a bit rough at times but i imagine if you use a softer sock that problem will be solved
'have to wash the sock EVENTUALLY'?!
Like ya mean to say you let that mess dry and then re-use it several times? Blah.

... Also I do not get the point of a dry wank. A dollop of lube to make things nice and slippery is so much better.

'have to wash the sock EVENTUALLY'?!
Like ya mean to say you let that mess dry and then re-use it several times? Blah.

... Also I do not get the point of a dry wank. A dollop of lube to make things nice and slippery is so much better.
Yea if you hold it right all the shit collects at the tip and after a day or so it dries.

Yea if you hold it right all the shit collects at the tip and after a day or so it dries.

Wank socks are great. But be sure to wash all of the black fluff, detritus and toe jam off your cock immediately afterwards.

Otherwise your nob will drop off...

Why the fuck would you put the sock OVER your cock just use it to wipe the stuff up with

I have recently found that if you take a latex glove, put oil in it, get in the shower, and put your cock in the glove, then turn the water on hot, jack off into the glove with the hot water hitting the latex glove to heat up the oil inside, It makes me cum way harder.

Just thought the world should know, this takes masturbating to a whole new level.
Serious? Would any oil work?

Keep telling yourselves that bud

Yeah but I don't like the feel of tissue and a sock would last forever anyway it would just be very crusty
I meant, why wank into a sock when lube feels so much better
(I have at least 3 different types on hand at any one time : one water - based that's nice and slippery, one silicone - based that lasts forever and has a sexy leather scent, and one with a sensitizing ingredient that makes it extra intense)

... and why clean up with your sodding sock instead of wiping the mess up with disposable tissues

what is this obsession with messing up your SOCKS.
Tissues have been invented and so's lube.

Socks are great for a stealth wank while your Mrs is fast asleep. No messy bedding, no rustling of tissues.

She still clocks me everytime though... :\

Socks are great for a stealth wank while your Mrs is fast asleep. No messy bedding, no rustling of tissues.

She still clocks me everytime though... :\
I really do not get why you'd have to be 'stealth' about that. She's not your mum and you're not a teenage boy.
I will TOTALLY whack off in bed next to my partner if I happen to wake up frisky and if he half - wakes and clocks on he doesn't give a fuck and neither do I vice versa. I mean if you're having actual sex with someone as it is (and you can hardly GET more close and personal) why would they mind you flying solo in their proximity and why would you feel like you have to do it on the sly.

...maybe this is one of those straight people things xd

Anyone seen the film 'Call Me By Your Name' and tried to re-create the infamous scene with the peach...? Xd