• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Market H vs Pure

Well the main one's was ARV drugs, grandpa (which is a headache tablet containing aspirin 453.6 mg, paracetamol 324.0 mg, caffeine 64.8 mg), sucrose ( don't know why, maybe taste or smell ), chalk (like the stuff you use to write on a blackboard in school or at least in my days ). Yeah that's just off the top off my head that i remember.

But i haven't had a batch that tested positive for fentanyl so far. But also haven't had my stuff tested in a year or so, so things might have changed since my last test

Well I cannot answer for my countryman there but in the interim (and this IS from said DEA report dated 2015) (and I can only assume things have gotten worse or more creative since then i.e. we already know Fentanyl is now an issue) (you need to read that 2020 DEA Drug Threat Assessment Report) (if nothing else the Heroin section).

Some useless information to follow.

Oddly enough: crystalline Caffeine is an essential ingredient in the manufacture of No. 3 (for smoking). But it's a possible adulterant in No. 4 (IV).

Aside from crystalline Caffeine being an essential ingredient in the manufacture of No. 3 (for smoking) various "flavorings" such as quinine hydrochloride or strychnine hydrochloride may be added at the same time.

When we get to No. 4 (for IV) then we're talking about bulking agents, extenders, or diluents (ironically to REDUCE the purity or potency). Apparently the usual suspects (back then anyway) could be mannitol, sucrose, lactose, and starch.

Oh well. See. Evidently we've evolved since 2015 (as per my countryman's posts which I only saw now after posting the above).

But i haven't had a batch that tested positive for fentanyl so far. But also haven't had my stuff tested in a year or so, so things might have changed since my last test

You talking about in Australia?

I relapsed last year and have used probably a few dozen batches of heroin over the last year. I can't say it seemed different to how I remember from before 2018. So I doubt any of it had fentanyl in it.

From a lot of 2015-16ish I was on methadone at a public clinic and they tested me every month. It was inconvenient but one neat thing is since I was using that whole time I'd see if anything I used had a give adulterants.

Over that year or so, I once had heroin with an adulterant. It was a benzo, I forget which but it wasn't one of the usual ones like diazepam or alprazolam.

Other than that I never tested positive for other abusable psychoactive drugs.

Soo yea I don't think fentanyl is very common in Australian heroin even to this day.

And I hope (probably futilely) that is never does. As I said I like knowing I can always go back to it.

It's funny cause my life is still way better now than when I quit, but addiction has a way of making you forget the bad and get nostalgic, and well, I wanna know I always have the option to get back on heroin.

It's stupid.

@JessFR No I'm talking S.A. as in South Africa where i stay. Not sure on Australia.

As for the rest i feel you on the relapse thing, i was clean 8 years and now im back to trying to kick the habit. But as you mentioned it is nice to know that fent hasn't made its way into our dope so far, or to the best of my knowledge

It's frustrating how many (usually) north American posters insist "fentanyl is everywhere all heroin is fentanyl!"

North America is NOT "everywhere".

And it's not like they aren't aware of other countries I've had people who don't live in Australia argue with me that fentanyl is in Australia.

Do I have to do everything around here now? 🤣

No I haven't read anything there. It lacks the bells and whistles of that of the DEA's report(s). But I'm sure you'll find some interesting statistics somewhere on the site. Albeit that they're a few months behind seems like. :)

In case it's too much trouble I thought I'd post a link to the home page. There you can even select a particular substance in one of the drop down menus! 🤣

Last edited:
I didn't see anything in there about fentanyl.

I do find it interesting that the report is talking about price per cap/taste rather than per point which in my experience is a lot more common.

Buuut it wouldn't be the first time I found out that sydney where the bulk of my drug experiences are isn't "everywhere" either.

I'm too good at this!

Without having even seen those documents I made the assumption somewhere above that you don't have an issue (maybe) because your shit, mainly, comes from South-East Asia still. And guess what? True story! 🤣 Ten points for me.

You read the entire site in two minutes? I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find something. Unless it's genuinely not an issue (yet). If you read the DEA's report it's easy to see how come Fentanyl is such a major issue in the USA.

Seems like you got a whole lot more tweakers over there though! 🤣

I'm too good at this!

Without having even seen those documents I made the assumption somewhere above that you don't have an issue (maybe) because your shit, mainly, comes from South-East Asia still. And guess what? True story! 🤣 Ten points for me.

You read the entire site in two minutes? I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find something. Unless it's genuinely not an issue (yet). If you read the DEA's report it's easy to see how come Fentanyl is such a major issue in the USA.

Seems like you got a whole lot more tweakers over there though! 🤣

Yes, I read the entire report in 2 minutes.
Oh no wait, I didn't, I did a word search for it like a sane person. :p

Yeaaaa OK so here's the thing. I only word searched the heroin specific part of the document. :p

I downloaded the full report and the heroin report within it, but only word searched the latter cause we were talking about heroin.

So do you think the OP now knows what the difference is between market and pure H? 🤣

So do you think the OP now knows what the difference is between market and pure H? 🤣

Say what about what now? Don't drag this off topic we're talking about fentanyl here.

God I'm a shitty mod :p

EDIT: since I know someone's gonna take that too seriously, yes I considered that this was off topic, but the original question had been answered and seemed unlikely to have anywhere else to go. Seemed to make more sense to let the conversation continue developing rather that cut it off cause it's "technically" off topic.

@Jay5707 if you want me to cut this conversation off I'm happy to do it but I got the impression there wasn't much else left to say on the original subject.

Last edited:
Well seeing as we've gone off at a tangent Ms. Mod...

Let me boast a little about my country!

Never realized we were a major player back in the day! 🤣

Bah, ok to air on the side of caution and since we really are off topic here and the original poster appears to still be reading this thread, I'm gonna air on the side of caution and split this thread roughly into where it went off onto a fentanyl discussion.

Bah, ok to air on the side of caution and since we really are off topic here and the original poster appears to still be reading this thread, I'm gonna air on the side of caution and split this thread roughly into where it went off onto a fentanyl discussion.
Not my call but I disagree.

The OP should be aware.

Not my call but I disagree.

The OP should be aware.

The OP may not like that the subject has been derailed and it's now less likely for someone coming on the thread now to give additional opinions on his or her original question (although I'm 99.999% sure my original answer is correct). If they don't care, oh well. Just seems safer and more responsible to split it.

Besides, I find the discussion of fent in aus heroin interesting and worth keeping and continuing on its own.