View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Lsd + "telepathy"

Zephyn

Bluelighter
You have seen the reports, from the cia, what's *your* experience?

Last edited:
Only talk from others and speculation. I've only experienced telepathy from DMT entities. Never another person. Precognition? That's a different topic.

Unless you count your own thoughts speaking bro you as telepathy

Only talk from others and speculation. I've only experienced telepathy from DMT entities.

Unless you count your own thoughts speaking bro you as telepathy
You've never tripped with anyone and had mutual telepathy? What about one directional? Does "cosmic mcokery" mean nothing to you?

You've never tripped with anyone and had mutual telepathy? What about one directional? Does "cosmic mcokery" mean nothing to you?
Not really sure I know what you mean. No, ive never tripped with someone and talked about reading their thoughts.

And they never you?

Edif: Es you typically shy?
I would describe myself as a generally introverted person when I'm at sober, but you can't shut me up about certain topics like drugs.

I certainly talk a lot to friends. And high. Hate normies.

But specifically I don't talk a whole bunch when I'm tripping. I like to just stare at walls and close my eyes or listen to music. Conversation seems challenging and boring while tripping (with most people). I always dive inwards and focus on myself especially with classical psychedelics

you get the rapport from being together.
maybe if you entangle two LSD messagers by having them trip together, then you keep them stoned and fly to separate zones, they can have some of the same thoughts while apart and that can work behind enemy lines without a radio, but naaahhh

I've only had one telepathic conversation in 1995 with my friend Robin. We were trippin' acid. It wasn't like when you're thinking something and another person says what was in your head. It was like "Robin, can you hear me?"
"Omg, yeah." Then we did a little test to make sure we were on the same page. We were. Also, we were in the same room but not facing each other.

Not really sure I know what you mean. No, ive never tripped with someone and talked about reading their thoughts.
cosmic mockery, is when it takes a dark sort of turn, sort of a twisted sense of humor, but you know, when you connect with the "hivemind" of a group of thousands, and bits and pieces of random conversations echo your thoughts directly, guide you in some way, give you answers you seek, or... mock you? say you are thinking of something, wondering, at that moment someone walks by and directly answers you, or you are contemplating the truth of a very specific situation, roll over and because you moved at that moment happen to catch the earshot of someone speaking of the same specific situation from a unique perspective... or sometimes it gets even more real and people become possessed and seem to KNOW they are being a messenger, though they wont know the exact message as you will perceive it

now if you start looking for it, ive noticed auditory distortions can happen which i guess is probably a lot like schizophrenia when applied in this sense, but often its clear as day verbatim as they said it. this effect remained with me for years after using lsd and has only recently started to fade a bit

its sort of like, the few seconds before and after any given train of thought contains a bit of "cosmic metadata" that with enough experience and practice, you can learn to sort through and very quickly apply to your thought. think "how does this apply to the previous?"

also, it might be possible to slightly "read" a mind, though what im mostly talking about is reverse telepathy, maybe an encounter with God (aka the collective consciousness as it were)? say person A B & C (all having never met previously) are together, you are person A, wondering something about person B's intentions and C looks you in the eye and answers you, so you say to B "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (deduced from the hints from C)" and they are dumbfounded :eek: even works if only A & C are on LSD, or amongst certain folks, can happen naturally

Never tripped with anyone either. Must admit id be a little disappointed if all i got from acid is some hippy droning kumbaya telepathically in my fucking ear all trip.

Never tripped with anyone either. Must admit id be a little disappointed if all i got from acid is some hippy droning kumbaya telepathically in my fucking ear all trip.
ive had some of these telepathic communications that are very dark and twisted, as if certain parts of the hivemind have a more sinister way of communicating, though i wouldn't say it was bad or evil at least as compared to human forms of evil

ive tripped hundreds of time, if not 1000+, though I doubt it, probably closer to 400-600 or something, but only like 3 times or so alone.

Never thought about it before but i must be closing in on a thousand trips 30-50 times a year for last 18 years

I experienced some things that felt like telepathy but only with people with whom I was close enough that we could pick up on subtle cues and then interpret it as a paranormal phenomenon. Occasionally i would feel like I was picking up thoughts from strangers but who knows. There was the time that I tried broadcasting to the whole warehouse party that I was looking for a hot chick and one did manifest herself but that was on 5-meo-mipt and I think some K and some good old nasty ass hard. What's more I was never able to replicate that phenomenon so I'll chalk that one up to coincidence.

But also sometimes it felt like someone was sending me certain thoughts and they were thinking nothing of the kind, or vice versa. Delusions of telepathy and what is called thought insertion, withdrawal, blocking and broadcasting are all what is called first rank symptoms of psychosis. If you get them you are probably flying to close to the sun, beautiful Icarus, and should eat a quarter of a bar or something.

Last edited: