• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Lsd + "telepathy"

I experienced some things that felt like telepathy but only with people with whom I was close enough that we could pick up on subtle cues and then interpret it as a paranormal phenomenon. Occasionally i would feel like I was picking up thoughts from strangers but who knows. There was the time that I tried broadcasting to the whole warehouse party that I was looking for a hot chick and one did manifest herself but that was on 5-meo-mipt and I think some K and some good old crack. What's more I was never able to replicate that phenomenon so I'll chalk that one up to coincidence.

But also sometimes it felt like someone was sending me certain thoughts and they were thinking nothing of the kind, or vice versa. Delusions of telepathy and what is called thought insertion, withdrawal, blocking and broadcasting are all what is called first rank symptoms of psychosis. If you get them you are probably flying to close to the sun, beautiful Icarus, and should eat a quarter of a bar or something.
haha, its something particular to LSD for me, doesn't seem to happen much with other psychedelics. I wouldn't have enjoyed all the lsd so much if i had suppressed it with benzos, it was quite enjoyable and taught me a lot and made me a better person. if it was my own subconscious i was communicating with, and perhaps lsd just gave me impressive deduction skills, i'm impressed with myself.

haha, its something particular to LSD for me, doesn't seem to happen much with other psychedelics. I wouldn't have enjoyed all the lsd so much if i had suppressed it with benzos, it was quite enjoyable and taught me a lot and made me a better person. if it was my own subconscious i was communicating with, and perhaps lsd just gave me impressive deduction skills, i'm impressed with myself.
Yes there is a very fine line there. LSD especially I think more than other psychedelics does have the ability to manifest things consciously that are usually unconscious and vice versa. This can be interpreted in may ways including an impression of telepathic communication. Despite sounding like a first-rank symptom I wouldn't necessarily class that as psychotic thinking. But when ideas of others knowing your thoughts, you knowing theirs, thoughts being externally added or removed from your mind, etc. start, especially if they are distressing, then the wax is definitely starting to melt around your wings to continue the analogy

I tripped with a good friend from high school like 150 times or so. We could finish each other's sentences for years after that.

There were definite times where we would be talking and thinking about something and one person would be able to say it out of the blue or we both would be thinking or talking about something and it would happen.

This is a psychic bond that lasted long long after we stopped tripping together.

its sort of like, the few seconds before and after any given train of thought contains a bit of "cosmic metadata" that with enough experience and practice, you can learn to sort through and very quickly apply to your thought. think "how does this apply to the previous?"

also, it might be possible to slightly "read" a mind, though what im mostly talking about is reverse telepathy, maybe an encounter with God (aka the collective consciousness as it were)? say person A B & C (all having never met previously) are together, you are person A, wondering something about person B's intentions and C looks you in the eye and answers you, so you say to B "xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (deduced from the hints from C)" and they are dumbfounded :eek: even works if only A & C are on LSD, or amongst certain folks, can happen naturally
Well the human mind has been shown to be precognitive. There were those experiments that showed people disturbing and mundane images. When the disturbing images were shown the subjects brainwaves showed a reaction to the image before it was shown. So obviously there is some information that our minds pick up that is outside of our current realms of understanding. To take it further why our minds shouldn't be able to communicate with each other using this same type of spooky cognitive mechanism isn't that far of a stretch to me.

when you are immersed in the moment with or without people it is wonderful,
if people are immersed in the moment together they share a common neural feed, and will certainly come up with telepathic seeming collaborative expressions.
it is a selfless immersion in totality that is being shared, not quite a mind reading set up.

After DMT i had a full conversation with my partner without either of us moving our lips.
Because we were so ripped we couldn’t move lol

But seriously, is feeling things the same as hearing them? That’s not telepathy is it?
I always just know shit, that I wasn’t told or shown. Never had LSD.

I have had telepathy on 250ug or more of LSD.

I also had it on 2.0 grams of dried Psilocybin mushrooms.

I have also had it completely sober, not on any drugs at all and I had not been using drugs, tired or not sleeping, etc. but I was talking with a close relative so maybe that is why it happened?

After DMT i had a full conversation with my partner without either of us moving our lips.
Because we were so ripped we couldn’t move lol

But seriously, is feeling things the same as hearing them? That’s not telepathy is it?
I always just know shit, that I wasn’t told or shown. Never had LSD.
I used to be able to "feel" the moment someone opened and read my message, would go open the thread and they were at that moment typing to me, and I mean days in between. Used to happen frequently with certain people.

ESP on LSD is acutally Scientifically verifed. They did heaps of studies proving it in the 1950s.
Exactly, telepathy is just one tiny fraction of ESP.

You don’t even need LSD to tap into any and all freely available ESP.

I have had equally extraordinary and legitimate ESP experiences, both on the highest oh high hallucinogenic states, and years plain sober.

So the phenomenon is entirely independent of LSD and drugs. It’s just how mostly using psychedelics automatically opens up these doors and we unconsciously realise our potential.

Telepathy is possible, but I like to keep people out of my head, and vice versa, and I have a very good voice.

But psychic premonitions, visions, insights, symbols etc, particularly in vivid, intense dreams, is just life for me honestly.

I have had telepathy on 250ug or more of LSD.

I also had it on 2.0 grams of dried Psilocybin mushrooms.

I have also had it completely sober, not on any drugs at all and I had not been using drugs, tired or not sleeping, etc. but I was talking with a close relative so maybe that is why it happened?
Lol, you just made the same point and report as myself above. I call that a point reimbursed?

ive had some of these telepathic communications that are very dark and twisted, as if certain parts of the hivemind have a more sinister way of communicating, though i wouldn't say it was bad or evil at least as compared to human forms of evil

ive tripped hundreds of time, if not 1000+, though I doubt it, probably closer to 400-600 or something, but only like 3 times or so alone.
same but the other way round, I like to trip alone. It's weird how you can usually tell if someone has done LSD after that, just by looking them in the eyes, right? lol. Like 8/10 times I've guessed right, the other 2 were like either extremely religious or have done mushrooms. The religious one gave me really dark bad vibes too, she was Romanian/Persian or smth and later on I saw her trying to put something in my drink (I read alot about voodoo and gypsy spells n shit so I knew something was up as they usually practice that kinda stuff + she always kept muttering prayers)

Last edited:
Old Syd Barrett tale recap- Touring....dining one time with The Grateful Dead- Syd never spoke. One guy slid him the salt over the table, without thinking, before realising unquestionably that Syd had asked him to pass the salt telepathically.

I would suggest he basically entered a state of consciousness and being where it was not just possible, but easier to communicate telepathically.

I don’t discourage telepathy, but I don’t seek to harness it either.

ESP in general is very interesting to me though. It’s amazing what we can manifest instantly with the pure power of thought alone.

I have done it and seen it.

Are we talking telepathy as in we sit in different rooms with an observer each and one writes a sentence and you "send" it to the other bloke?

or are we talking two blokes high as fuck saying "did you feel that dude"?