Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info request "Wicked Wizzards"

nO_iRiS

Bluelighter
Hey guys, apolagies in advance if this is in the wrong place.

I've just gotten some trips called "Wicked Wizzards" I was wonderng if anyone had heard of them or had them and would like to know if they are any good before I try them, ie. Strength, purity etc. The reason I ask is because I tried some other trips called "dexters" a while back, and found out shortly after that they were PMA, wasnt a bad trip, but PMA isnt something I wanna be playing with.

Much love and peace. :)

Thanks again.

Nah, The Wicked Wizzards arent PMA, The Dexters I tried were as I found out later.

I bet you're from Adelaide. I'm suprised how many people over there think regular pills contain PMA, either way you should always be cautious, but most of it is rumour.

Cowboy Mac said:
I bet you're from Adelaide. I'm suprised how many people over there think regular pills contain PMA, either way you should always be cautious, but most of it is rumour.

I may be wrong about the dexters, but I was told byseveral people that thhey were pma blots, wont argue if you say theyre not, dont really care if they are or arent cuz I'll never see them again lol. What I really wanted to know if the Wicked Wizzards are any good, that was the original question.

Maybe if you describe what the trip looks like and so on, someone may know what you're talking about so they can give you an idea of how they were...

BT :)

PS: You can soak a few milligrams of chemicals into a blotter... but the active dose of many chemicals (such as PMA) is in the multiple-tens to hundreds of milligrams, so it would be unlikely to get a decent dose into the blotters if they were much else except LSD.

Last edited:
I would post a picture, but I wont see them till tomorrow when I go pick them up. My friend got them today. He says its Two Wizzards fighting eachother. Once again, sorry for the limited info. I thought the name was all that was really needed. I'll be sure to post a pic in the next couple of days as I dont plan on eating one till saturday.

PMA on blotter? Bullshit.... At 60mg for a low dose i think this is not possible and is just likely urban myth

DOB blotters are possible however...

Last edited:
I'll be sure to post a pic in the next couple of days as I dont plan on eating one till saturday.

Please do. There was something that fits this description around these parts a week or so ago, however the exact pattern was difficult to work out (it was a strip of 4 or 5). However, reports at the time say they were very strong.

^ I was told LSD, but of course, without experiencing myself I can't comment on the accuracy of the claims.

^^^ I don't know how a dexter could look like a Wizard... It's just Dexters ugly head... not hat or anything.
Or have I miss-read your post?

i think the wicked wizard may be getafix, they were in melbourne not too long ago.
do they look like this but on a white boackgroud?
if so they are of average potency.
getafix.gif

Cacti, think this might be the picture you're after, sorry about the poor quality
acid.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah the paper used in the print looks similar to the paper used in getafix. They were very average.. I suspect made from LSAs.. Body load not nice

Wicked Wizzards......what a ghey name. I would feel foolish to call them that if I was taking them.

"Two wizards fighting each other" doesn't sound much like Getafix or Dexter or Dilbert... it's pretty specific.

BT :)

If it does the job it's meant to do it could be called 'shit on a stick' for all I care :)