Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a fair few people that have tried the Mickey's and each have said that they're much stronger than the tabs they usually get. I'm guessing yours weren't stored properly or something.

The mixture of drugs could have been a factor aswell, i know that if i smoke weed before i take acid i don't trip very hard, it just makes me groggy and tired and gives me a headache. If i smoke weed after i take acid it's the greatest and most amazing thing ever, it's like inhaling disneyland and exhaling sunshine.

definatley stored correctly what other tabs are u talking about???? care to elaborate? i think they where definatly weaker than the ches or the wizards as of late but have had freinds that had some off the same sheet that said they really enjoyed them and rated them over or next to the wizards each to there own i say

^ lsd is a fragile compound, and well degrade relatively quickly if not stored properly due to exposure to heat, light and humidity.

a great tab one week may be a good tab the next, a good one to bad etc.

i felt great off the mickeys, didnt notice any bad body load myself but yeah who knows

they are stored in foil in a freezer and the bloke i get them off stores in similar manner is the the wrong method? everyother tab i have consumed off the same guy has been good if not great so yeah i thought i could rule that out. ill try again soon probly the weekend and see how they go in differant set and setting

Hey trippers

Tabs should really be double sealed with dessicant when stored in the freezer to prevent moisture from reaching the LSD.

There are many factors when it comes to storing LSD and some tabs just store better than others.

I haven't heard a thing on the mickey's but might try and hunt some down for a taste test.

Stewie Griffin tabs were ok early last month. I had 2 at a festival but it didn't get me quite where i wanted to be. Friends enjoyed them though

Heard good reports on Three Wise Monkeys and Ne Plus Ultra's

Yellow strars in s.e S.A are low dose DOB

I'm hearing reports of Bromo-Dragonfly (also in s.e S.A) on blank white paper but i don't think the users have enough experience to back it up. I'd still be cautious as it's a suspected Research Chemical with a very long duration and not LSD.

Peace

they are stored in foil in a freezer and the bloke i get them off stores in similar manner is the the wrong method? everyother tab i have consumed off the same guy has been good if not great so yeah i thought i could rule that out. ill try again soon probly the weekend and see how they go in differant set and setting

i've never stored lsd in a freezer. always just in some aliminium foil, double wrapped pretty tightly, and usually inside a plastic bag which goes into a draw (dry and room temperature).

have never had any probs with tabs losing strengths like that.

in the freezer you can build up moisture inside whatever the tab is contained with.

Inicdentally, the Red Rovers (aka Cliffords, aka Dogs with beers) were recently quantified by a WA forensics laboratory as containing on average 17-25ug of LSD...

NOT ACCEPTABLE.

if you know who's responsible for this travesty... Give 'em a cuff around the head sharpish.

Mm.. i remember those, had the chance to dose them... but i had heard horrible reviews. I guess this back it up, bleh.

I remember those Cliffords. I remember having a couple - they seemed clean - just REALLY WEAK! And now we know.

I never got to try the drama masks, i hear of some people they were very good but my sources went back to the mickeys due to high demand.

So if you have the choice, stay with the mickeys

anyone come across southpark tabs in brisbane
Came across them a couple of weeks ago. Had a whole one, the visuals weren't too intense at first, pulled a cone and it came on pretty hard. Thought I was in a some weird unknown jungle with unicorns and horses running around. My mate didn't do too well on them though and was out of it for a couple of hours.

l am from melb, my dealer has mickey mouse, and from reading the last few pages on here it seem most you guys have giving them the thumbs up.

l guess l will try some this weekend !!

hey guys, first potential trip and ive come across two alien head tabs in perth can anyone tell me what they are like? or what other people have said they are like? (length,intensity etc) Please:) any help wil be much appreciated :D
cheers

has anyone else in Perth come across possible DOB blotters?

white glossy kinda blotters with red and white star kinda logo - its all blurry now

i ingested with a friend that hasn't tripped much and after 14hours of tripping hardcore it was a serious mission to convince him that we were definitely going to come down eventually.

if its bitter its a spitter

alienheads are FUCKING WICKED TABS! i wouldn't take more than 3 of those myself, really quality cid.

awesome:) so they are actually lsd? not some other substance haha (told u im new) and i definately wont take more than one for a first time haha probs half? cheers:)

yeah man definitely lsd.
make sure you smoke a little weed with it, makes it alot more visual!
enjoy.

had some acid a few weeks ago, haven't had any for ages and I rarely do it so I was pretty
w0ooOoO0o0oah. went to the movies to see the hangover and I was a mess. was so hard to concentrate on the movie and the visuals were nuts! my solo venture to the toilets mid-movie was the craziest experience ever. this was all from one tab. my room mate also had the same tab and his trip was very intense. he held two shells up to his ear cos we told him he could hear the ocean if he did (he's indian and quite spiritual). . .he held them there for about 2 minutes and we couldn't get him to take them off, it was like he was in a different world, his eyes were shut and he was just listening to the shells. all of a sudden, he started crying and shaking and then we shook him and he removed the shells and came out of that little trip. it was very strange and intense! he said it was so peaceful at first then something so evil came over him and tried to grab it all away. everyone and especially him were like "wtf" afterwards.

i took 3 of the same tab the next night and had hardly anything but the shakes and CHRONIC aches in my leg. nothing like the trip I had the night before.

not sure what kind of acid it was, but a friend of a friend got them from Nimbin.

Hi everyone. I'm new here and I also had my first trip on the friday just passed. It was a great experience. Although I am concerned that the two tabs I dosed were infact some sort of DOx chemical.

Bitter taste, long duration (Visuals for over 20+ hours) and a strong body load have me worried, even though I don't have anything to compare it too. I have supplied a picture below. Any Information of these tabs found in Darwin, NT Would be nice.

Thank you so much! :)

my blotter1.jpg

i took 3 of the same tab the next night and had hardly anything but the shakes and CHRONIC aches in my leg. nothing like the trip I had the night before.
Welcome to the sad sad world of LSD tolerance.

Maybe not sad, damn annoying at a long weekend party though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.