• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup music is a very important tool for me as well. Have tripped hundreds of times. I prefer to trip by myself most times. Can let ur mind explore and thoughts wonder without having to worry about being too suss or restraining ur silly actions from others.

Have tripped a few times mainly on shrooms with a bunch of friends. Its an awesome experience but sometimes is a bit of a worry when u (being the most experienced tripper in the group) having to look after the less experienced ones.

Advantages tripping alone that u can do whatever u feel like. I am a very agreeing person when it comes to this but everyone knows when tripping if u dont have a favorable environment then u wont feel good vibes and can ruin ur trip. For example sux when ur on speed or MDMA and having to listen to ur mates favorite music which u hate. It has its negatives and positives and i think everyone needs a change every now and then to spice up there psychedelic adventure:)

Id agree with Sustanon and Seith when it comes to tripping alone. I tripped for the first time last night with my mate who thought that he was an experienced tripper but in my opinion was far from it.

He kept losing it, thinking there were other people in the house, talking to him self and mumbling random words that i couldn't understand...SO, i really enjoyed my trip but probably could have enjoyed it better if i wasn't there looking over at my mate the whole time seeing if he was OK.

LSD = <3<3<3

Even semi-experienced users can have a difficult time on psychs

Because he hasn't had such an experience before, he would have thought he was experienced :)

So big fail to your mate

Hats off to you for keeping it together and busting your psych cherry

I'd like to try tripping alone at some point, but due to some anxiety issues that I haven't totally been able to shake since a bad experience a few years ago, I don't know whether it will happen any time soon.

That said, the majority of times I've tripped has been with the same group of very close friends and we all just seem to read each other so well and bounce off each other. I've never had times filled with as much pure joy as when I'm with these guys. There's definitely something to be said for shared experience (and support if you need it) :)

Last edited:
It's simply a medium to help smoke it

I don't suggest K to any but the hardest trippers with much K experience

Duration and effects could easily scare the living daylights out of most

DMT is a quick ride with a soft landing ;)

Perfect for downloading all that LSD has to offer

I have to say listening to music you like is the best option... really got sick of a friend who kept playing the same psy-trance stuff or whatever you want to call it, he kept telling me it was the 'best shit ever, you'll trip out so hard man rahrah'. No, the best shit ever to me is stuff I like, I much prefer other styles. Not to say I don't enjoy psy trance.

Have tripped a few times mainly on shrooms with a bunch of friends. Its an awesome experience but sometimes is a bit of a worry when u (being the most experienced tripper in the group) having to look after the less experienced ones.

Not being the trip sitter is no doubt the biggest advantage to solo adventures especially in public. Countless times I have to quietly remind my partner that the chaos in my mind is just as strong as hers, but someone has to try and buy these two slushies ;). Having said that I wouldn't swap rainbow sex with psychedelic masturbation.

I love doofs, don't dig psytrance. Speed metal is about the only music I can't do tripping (had to face that in a Byron Bay takeaway not so long ago... complete mental torture). Chilled out folksy surf music is like chocolate for the ears when you are chilling on a beach at sunset. Too many people get hung up by the music they should listen to. It all smells the same most of the time. ;)

not being the trip sitter is no doubt the biggest advantage to solo adventures especially in public. Countless times i have to quietly remind my partner that the chaos in my mind is just as strong as hers, but someone has to try and buy these two slushies ;). Having said that i wouldn't swap rainbow sex with psychedelic masturbation.

I love doofs, don't dig psytrance. Speed metal is about the only music i can't do tripping (had to face that in a byron bay takeaway not so long ago... Complete mental torture). Chilled out folksy surf music is like chocolate for the ears when you are chilling on a beach at sunset. Too many people get hung up by the music they should listen to. It all smells the same most of the time. ;)

+1

:)

i agree with psilo on the lsd and k combo, not for the inexperienced. I considered myself quite experienced when i decided to try it, although i had never tried k before and it was just a spur of the moment thing when a mate offered it to me. We had all had 3 pink elephants and just got back from a gig, so was still in the full swing of the trip. It was like experiencing time frame by frame, each frame feeling like it lasted an hour, whilst not being able to note to do anything about it. Very intense.

i agree with psilo on the lsd and k combo, not for the inexperienced. I considered myself quite experienced when i decided to try it, although i had never tried k before and it was just a spur of the moment thing when a mate offered it to me. We had all had 3 pink elephants and just got back from a gig, so was still in the full swing of the trip. It was like experiencing time frame by frame, each frame feeling like it lasted an hour, whilst not being able to note to do anything about it. Very intense.

Intense combos = for the experienced for sure:p Good too do sum k at the end of the trip. Anyone who isnt familiar with acid alone shouldnt combine it with anything tho.

Anyone who isn't familiar with K shouldn't combine it with anything

I will start a thread today on the dangers of drug combo's

have always wondered about the handling of blotter seeing as you need to store them properly.

When you break the tabs apart is it ok to use your hands, or is cutting better?
Sounds like a stupid question but I was wondering if any acid goes on your fingers.

Would someone with 10+ trips be able to handle a LSD+DMT combo?
What would also be the reccomended way of doing it?

have always wondered about the handling of blotter seeing as you need to store them properly.

When you break the tabs apart is it ok to use your hands, or is cutting better?
Sounds like a stupid question but I was wondering if any acid goes on your fingers.

That's how LSD was accidentally discovered mate. Use tweezers and scissors.

It is dermaly active but you wont get a decent dose from handling blotter unless you are handling massive amounts.

The best reason to use tweezers and scissors is so you don't degrade tabs from handling them

Haha, I love that comment. Quoted for lulz :D

LSD is my favorite sexual drug

Nothing connects you with your partner like sex on LSD at the right part of the trip

I've tried when i'm peaking on LSD and just got too amused by titties n shit ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.