• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol same here!! had to lmao when i read PsiloSubNaut post, have come across this before with friends/people - at a festival except the person was naked and smothered in his own excrement, i was dancing and then could smell fresh turd, turned around and it was the tripped out guy with his finger out so i could smell it, crazy and since no-one else was doing anything to help him come back to earth, i sat there with him for a while..

Anyway at another outdoor event, saw the same guy doing the same thing so we all just called him 'the turd guy', so i guess thats what he does when he goes tripping!!??.. mind boggles me.

I used to think i was a somewhat experianced tripper and yes i got put in my place on a number of occasions but never ended up naked, smeared in shit or the laughing stock of a festival.

From now on, anyone who thinks they can "handle anything" i will be inclined to send on a light DMT trip before dosing them with an 8+ hour substance.

Sick of hearing "man, i dose like, a 10 strip evry time" etc. then seeing them an hour after 1 dose losing they're shit or even worse, having them asking questions about how long it's going to take and if it's any good around the 30min mark AAARRRRRRGH!

That's my 2 cents anyway

Lovely day %)

Hrm, that might explain it then lol.. i've tripped almost every weekend in the past month of so. Yeah it definitley made work a little more interesting, colors were still very rich and i thought stuff that had been there for months was new lol.

I dosed massive amounts of LSD, 2C's and shroomage last year and all i had to do was relax my focused vision and i was in a sea of patterns. Things would even warp when i was focusing. Kept me entertained at work...

It's quite common in heavy users of psychs and gets worse from lack of sleep.

They were scored in Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs. I hadn't ingested psychedelics for 2-3 weeks, and was not on anything else. I had ingested 1.5 pills of MDx the night before.

I have tried swiss hofmanns, mayan calendars, red microdots confirmed at 100ug, and great liquid to name a few, and i rate these up there with them. Not visually as stunning, but it had a very profound mental distortion that i thoroughly enjoyed.

honestly. acid is not about dicksizing in any way. and in reality, no other drugs are either.
you really enjoyed those tabs, thats great.
i really wish i got the same level of enjoyment from them.

who cares what the other people on here think. you had a good time.

He was questioning the validity of my claims against the other tabs, hence why i responded in the way that i did.

Im not dicksizing at all, seeing as i don't have a GC/MS machine sitting in my room, i find it useful when talking about strength of acid to compare to tabs previously consumed.

Unless you have a better way of doing it, then i'll continue to discuss strength in this way.

^ Was there much of a body load? Some DOx's give more complaints in that department then others I believe.

Tripping at a gig

Just a quick question. I'm relatively new to tripping (~5 trips in 12 months) and have a few Pharohs laying around and was thinking of having them for a gig.

Whenever I've tripped before it was always at home or a friend house and ate enough to have a pretty strong trip.

So what should I expect/feel if I only have 1 or 2?

And how do you all find gigs while tripping?

How long before the gig do you dose?

How strong of a trip do you like for gigs?

Anything I should know?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't enjoy it. The crowds freak me out. Some people love it though, each to their own :)

^ +1

Too many unknown people = bad idea...

I find I get too paranoid when out at a gig on acid...

Although if it's at a club where I know the majority of people then I love it.

I'd advise taking one and seeing how you go... drop it just before heading in so it kicks in when you get there (you don't want to freak out halfway in) see how you feel and dose a 2nd if you are fine.

PsiloSubNaut said:
Sounds like DO* but the timeline seems too short

I have drank and smoked 6mg of DOC into submission in 14hrs but that was seriously going for it.

You smoked DOC? What was that like?

^I think he means he drank and smoked DOC into submission as in drinking and smoking weed to prematurely end the trip?

Ha, I thought this was gonna be a question about dropping acid and then playing a gig. :D

I love playing music with my friends on acid but it can get weird... like getting stuck in a loop of playing the same two songs over and over and over...

On topic though, I've tripped at festivals, and it was OK but I get really confused and I don't like the big crowds at all. When MDMA was added in though, it became a lot of fun.

Merging into the National LSD Discussion thread.

Êach to their own, I can handle small doses of lucy and a stroll around town, as can others I know.

You can actually smoke DOC...?

If so I think I may have to hunt some of this down and give it a go...

Is it a lot shorter acting when it is administrated in that method or does it still last a while..?

I'm an indoor type now that I'm over 40. I like to have a minder if I go outside into the public world, but I have walked enough tripped out to not feel the need anymore. The inner world is so much more interesting than the outer on lucy. For understanding the outer world Science is unbeatable! Don't fuck yourself up and unlearn (if you ever knew) how logic operates. Yep. I'm biased - you cannot understand physical reality any other way.

But you only want to go to gigs....well if lots of acid heads are there too it can be beautiful, otherwise MDMA is much more suited. Candyflip, perhaps?

Last edited:
Paranoia is all in your head guys...

LSD makes me go hard as fuck at music festivals!

Dose at a goa psy trance rave

Teach yourself to push past paranoia, i don't suffer from it and can dose ANYWHERE but have had to train mates to let go when tripping.

I've had my fondest moments tripping on solely LSD or flipping a bit of MDMA in the mix at psy doof's all over the world.

There's something magical about thousands of happy people trance dancing without a care in the world.

I also dose at rock concerts but only recommend this to those with a strong will these days. Seen it turn bad for friends, it boggles my mind but i don't suffer the side effects that i see my friends go through when dosing in the wrong environment so be carefull.

I used to get a good laugh from dosing in the city, you never know what to expect and fuck it's funny if someone falls over in front of you or there's a crazy guy talking to a box. City is random as, FUCK i've stood beside people getting arrested in total fits of laughter.

Cops have better things to do then lock up a harmless tripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.