Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Light Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get straight up crossed/eye fucked when I get light shows baked. I love em

Suuup guys!! Well I haven't made a vid in a while so hopefully I get around to around to it tonight :\ but anyway I have kind of an announcement for you guys in the socal!

"If your someone who enjoys gloving both as an activity and art form PLEASE support our group N.U.U.L "Nations United Under Lights" we have a facebook and soon a youtube account! Adding us on facebook and subscribing is much need help and greatly appreciated[:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_159867417404368&ap=1

We will also be building a team to! So if you live on the west coast and love to travel will be taking applicants VERY SOON! Thanks again to the gloving community" Just a little something to check out[:

Just joined. I live in norcal :)

^I watched that one earlier.
Buttery :)

So, what do you guys think of having a weekly competition to see who does the best show?
It would be modeled after the photo competition that they have in Second Opinion.
Thoughts?

^I watched that one earlier.
Buttery :)

So, what do you guys think of having a weekly competition to see who does the best show?
It would be modeled after the photo competition that they have in Second Opinion.
Thoughts?

I'm down. Would it be a specific genre?

SWEEEEEEET
I'm gonna make a draft of the rules later today.

Sounds good homie. And I'm raving in San fran this weekend, so live shows are coming:D

Sick!
What kind of camera are you using?

Made some videos last night, sorting through them trying to decide which one to upload.

Haha I don't wanna upload ALL of them.
I'm sooooo picky that I'm annoyed with myself.
I'll probably upload another video to another Tipper song.

Can we get some more input on the Lightshow competition please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.