• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Legality of poppies in the UK

^^^ bu . . but what about the ones in the grocery store co op specialties , like organic and pure !?!

I've done a google search and found this one but I don't know if they are P. Somniferums:

*** Deleted source ****

and here's another - Michael Dark:

*** Deleted source ****

and this one:

*** Deleted source ****

there are quite a few

*** Deleted source ****

most of the ones on ebay don't look like they're suitable for making into tea. It's hard to tell if they're the right strain:

*** Deleted source ****

*** Deleted source ****

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ bu . . but what about the ones in the grocery store co op specialties , like organic and pure !?!

poppy seeds don't contain any opium. The reason some people try to make tea with the seeds is because they think that some opium may be on the outside of the seeds so they shake them up in water. I'm not sure if that will work, especially with seeds you buy from the supermarket which will be washed, but I think it's a waste of time - you might as well use the pods if you can get hold of them

^ yes, that is why most likely you would need excess amounts of seeds for washing then !

thank you 👍🏽

I had been buying ground poppy pods from my Punjabi butcher for 13 years no problem tenner a container 90 quid for a few bags of unground pods . I once rang up frank just to ask they said it not illegal to have dried pods.

We punjabis throw the seeds from pods away just make tea or straight dried pods

Dont want to say but in the south east . A lot of the punjabis do it people who work on site taxi drivers and lorry drivers like me . The buzz is long and you can make the tea put it in bottle no fucker know anything its just black tea . When we use it we eat lots of sweet stuff increases buzz but nothing sour which takes the buzz down ,.

Dont want to say but in the south east . A lot of the punjabis do it people who work on site taxi drivers and lorry drivers like me . The buzz is long and you can make the tea put it in bottle no fucker know anything its just black tea . When we use it we eat lots of sweet stuff increases buzz but nothing sour which takes the buzz down ,.

what's your technique for making the pod tea?

I start by boiling the water with a couple of teabags some cardamom
what's your technique for making the pod tea?
I start ny boiling water a few crushed cardemon pods and five spoons of sugar two tea bags . I add the ground pods when the water boiling and brew for 30 mins . Once that done I strain the tea through a cloth and then strain all the ground boiled pods through that then get all that pod juice out . At this point you let it get cold and enjoy .

Last edited:
Eating sugary things makes the buzz a lot better I smoked the gear for years but still the pods would make me nod

If your in a hurry just put the ground pods in your m,mouth and drink it down with water and let stomach do the work

Hello fubar - I remember you from the old days nice to see you still around.

Hello Ismene, likewise! 👍

But yeh, pod tea can be very potent and long lasting. But although the nod can be significant, i find it lacks the euphoria and warmth of heroin - or even decent opium.

I've done a google search and found this one but I don't know if they are P. Somniferums:

*** Deleted source ****

and here's another - Michael Dark:

*** Deleted source ****

and this one:

*** Deleted source ****

there are quite a few

*** Deleted source ****

most of the ones on ebay don't look like they're suitable for making into tea. It's hard to tell if they're the right strain:

*** Deleted source ****

*** Deleted source ****

Sorry I have to delete the source, Forever Changes. Please don't include sources in the future, OK?

Making the tea takes about 40 mins and the buzz strionger then just putting ground pods in mouth and washing down with water. The tea tastes like shit but that the little down side . I once went a week without heroin and just did pods i spent 80 quid but heroin a better buzz