• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Laced Weed - What do u think

i have no idea, it just says on the bottle that its %100 natural additive for weight, smells kind of sweet like honey mixed with port and a few chemicals to boot, u can find it at almost any hydro shop. i cant imagine someone soaking tomatoes in it though so i guess its purely for bud.

I have found it on several different bags from different sources so it seems to be a common practice.

found it for you ld50. brix weight increaser.

Brix Weight Increaser

This product is clearly aimed at cheats. By simply spraying 1ltr onto flowering plants in the last 5-7 days, growers can increase dry floral weights by 22% - no skill required. Brix's combination of sugars and carbohydrates also improves taste. Alternatively, dried flowers (500g) can be soaked in 1ltr of Brix to get the same result.

BRIX.GIF

[Edit: Supplier URL removed. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
wazza said:
I used to smoke weed about 12 years ago that was 'soaked in horse tranq' Turned out to be Ketamine but back then I did not know. Only when I found bluelight really that I did research and found out it was Ketamine. Weed can definitely have K with it. I found the experience to be very spiritual + the K effects you are speaking of.

That's interesting wazza, I came across pot about 11 or 12 years ago as well that was supposedly soaked in horse tranqs.

Perhaps it was more common back then?

dealers lace weed with angel dust.. just a touch to get u really fucked off your face so u go running back to em the next day saying "man that was the best shit ever u got anymore?"

Iv`e definently had my weed laced with a unknown substance that increases my heart rate and blood pressure but i dunno if thats good or bad

Re: boink

Xenomorph said:
if weed was laced with anything it would be pcp. which would explain your k like effects.

At times when i have smoked weed i also get this euphoric effect, i begin to see everything much brighter that probally explain the k effects

weed definetly used to be laced with horse tranqs years and years ago, now days theres alot of different things you can do to make your bud more potent, i personally hate that type of high, home grown all the way!