• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Kratom addiction

I should clarify, I only feel like this when I DONT have kratom. If I took some kratom right now, I'd feel great. And the empty feeling would go away. The thing is, i dont want to have to live on the stuff. I cant afford it. I dont want to feel like this when I'm not on it.

Yeah the w.d.s can suck, but they don't last long 3-5 days at most a week, and I've always been good as new.

Off kratom for two months (6 year habit) and I still crave it regularly. Don't let anyone tell you it isn't addictive. Anything that gets your dopamine levels sky high is going to fuck with your brain in the long term

I'm going to try and quit it as I've been on it 4-5 times daily for about nine months and I cant cope without it. Wake up feeling awful until I have first hit. Gives me a lift but really only by getting rid of withdrawal symptoms. I hate having to brew the stuff up every day, the smell nauseates me and i get through so much of it. I drink it as cold tea and have to gargle after to avoid being sick from the disgusting taste. I am very addictive and found kratom very helpful for come downs of things like mdma which i used far too much. But now i have to take it every day, several times a day just to keep going. I'll read through everything here for helpful tips and try to taper it down slowly if i can. I've never had other opiates so i don't know what that's like but i have a heavy, painful, fuzzy ache all over my body, a fogged up head and very low mood every morning until i have the first dose. But it feels really helpful having other peoples' experiences on it shared here, thank you.