• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

is there anything you ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW?

How do blind people know when their bum is wiped, and how do deaf people wake themselves up?

What the hell are these things found at most Sydney train stations? They're like a perspex board surrounded by yellow rubber mounted at an angle on a metal pole.

P09-16-06_18_15.jpg

Nexus One said:
How do blind people know when their bum is wiped, and how do deaf people wake themselves up?

1. Scratch and sniff ;)

2. I don't know how all deaf people wake themselves up, but a girl i went to school with had an alarm clock connected to an arm band that vibrated/pulsed when it was time to get up. She velcroed it to her arm before bed.

boner_bob said:
Did America know about September 11 before it happen ?

You can download and read the 9/11 Commision Report from here. It's the results of the official enquiry into September 11th. It basically just says what Kat has said though. I've read it, it's boring. The CIA knew something was brewing but they didn't know any of the specifics. They also failed to act correspondingly on what they knew because they are incompetent jackarses, not out of any malicious intent.

And regarding the 20 dollar bill thing check out what Maddox has to say: There is no September 11 conspiracy you morons.

What are the odds that a simple geometric folding of a $20 bill with elements of design that were conceived in 1928 by a committee of treasurers, a full 42 years before the World Trade Center even existed, could accidentally contain a representation of both terror attacks?

wrote the question down for a deaf guy at work. he reckoned he has a flasher(light) alarm that is connected to his bed. he drew a picture for me, but i reckon it just looks like he doodled on my piece of paper.