Is it ok to use pot to help increase you're appetite?

Chris Corner and Flex Weeler have stated that they use to smoke weed to help eat more so they could grow

I personally believe that the increase in estrogen levels due to an increase in the aromatase enzyme when smoking weed is insignificant. I think the fact that smoking weed is bad for your lungs is more of a problem.

I used to smoke for years. I dont any more. Most pot heads are total pussy's. Im not saying you are im saying most. It will increase you estrogen level alot. That will lower your test level's And that will kill your muscle growth gains. And the stuff you eat after is shit. Again taking from your muscle gains. Think about it. Every pot head I know eats alot and there skin and bones. So there it is!! Take it or leave it. HARLEYC

I use it sparingly sometimes during bulking cycles. It can be hard to get all those calories in sometimes. Smoking a little and then downing 10 chicken tenderloins and a half gallon of milk every weekend can be beneficial during bulking. But you might want to plan ahead...cause if there is a zinger near by you know it's gonna be history before the nights over. I think the worst part about weed is that it can be demotivational towards workouts. So use it sparingly, plan ahead, and don't get a daily addiction going and you should be fine.

^^ thanx, very useful comment, thats basically what i use it for and will continue too. But i am going to try to curb my daily use due to the replies i've heard.

0ptionrider said:
I agree with sphinx. I'm glad he has the balls to say the shit most people wouldn't. Basically chronic potheads never have any ambition to be anything great, which is why i dismissed his question with a sure, do whatever, because he probably has no real goals to acheive in bodybuilding.

because it sure does take alot of balls to type meaningless stereotypes and blanket generalizations like 'potheads are skinny fucks' on a website.

yep.

real balls.

I wasnt stereotyping shit. I was speaking 100% from my own personal observations. Practically every single 'chronic' pothead i've slanged some ganja to has been a skinny fuck I could curl with my cock.

Tell me otherwise. I dont really give a crapola, Id say 90 out of every 100 potheads I come across are skinny fucks. But then again, I dont live in the good ole' bloated USA, HAH, theres a stereotype for ya, a VERY true one too.

Oh and obviously id know, since I live in the pot capital of the world.

Step-on the hater-train, its about to depart from my ass-crack.

bro, Canada has always been the biggest joke in the whole western world- moron capital of the world
I wouldn't be proud to be from there kid-

LMAO, the USA is the joke of the entire world son. No one respects the USA anymore cause your presidents are just idiots, and the fact that these idiots get elected, directly reflects the competence of the average voting american citizen. Comon Dnice, lets go file another lawsuit against mcdonalds for making me fat, the tobacco company for making me sick, and that home-owner whose window I cut myself on while breaking into his house to steal his TV, dumb-fuck shoulda had safety glass, yall know I need my ready rock or those big macs will go straight to my thighs.

Now its time to suit up in my hockey gear, leave my igloo, get on my dog sled and goto nunavut to eat canadian bacon.

^he got you there Sphinx......but I would put Canada at a strong number 2.

basically Sphinx is right about most potheads being skinny fucks. Most are skinny as hell or fat as hell.

I am the only one of my pothead friends with any muscle on me at all. The rest of them are like the people I listed above.

I have also found that while I am toking I lose all interest in working out. So it could be counteractive for that purpose. I would say workout, then toke so you can get some food while bulking.

First of all, ANY average recreational drug user is gonna be a skinny fuck on average- or a fat fuck... But thats totally out of the realm of what I give a fuck about...I could care less.. The comment was directed at that loudmouth clown, SPHINX- always talking shit about the U.S. and whatnot- talking shit while he lives in pussy-ass neutral canada- Notice how he said no one respects the U.S. ANYMORE- thats because before this war started the only modernized country that was joked on and disrespected more than Poland was fucking canada- It don't matter what no fucking neutral, homo-friendly country (canada) thinks because we are the ONLY super power in the world, and like you always like to say sphinx, when your big and powerful NOTHING else matters-
Besides, if onw day canada gets invaded or threatened guess who will be the ONLY super power it comes looking for protection from- heh?

Thankyou for making that post, you've just classified urself as the exact stereotypical definition of a 'yankee'.

Want some freedom fries with that? ROFLMAO

arguing.jpg&cb=20030927020448

I personally couldn't do it. When I'm stoned I can barely be bothered to have a shower, let along lift anything heavier then my arm.

Last edited:
Bro, your fucking canadian- ROLFMAO
It never was; nor will it ever be cool to be a canadian.

-by the way, the freedom fries you talk about- was only taken seriously by dumb ass canadians and the french etc.
canada cannot compete in ANY way with the U.S. in ANY field whatsoever. Your like fucking Switzerland. Go play with Poland.

Blah blah blah. My country is better than your country. My daddy can beat your daddy up. I've got a bigger dick than you. Blah blah blah. 8)

Sphinx said:
Thankyou for making that post, you've just classified urself as the exact stereotypical definition of a 'yankee'.

Want some freedom fries with that? ROFLMAO

not a damn soul in america ever went to a fast food place and ordered 'freedom fries' and was serious.

and yankee is a term for north american person.