• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Acid good for partying

probably too late to be of help, but personally, i would think it would be a pretty bad idea to trip at a party, unless it was a low dose of shrooms, but anything else, you just cant be sure of how it will affect you... even if you have done it before, and I dont know about you, but I never really saw acid as a party drug, more like a chill with a small group of friends who are also tripping. if you start tripping hard at a party where no one else is tripping, i dont see how it would be enjoyable, and you will probably look like an ass.

I say this from personal experience, yesterday (the 4th) I took 2ct-2 and molly. The 2ct was from the same exact batch and the same exact dose I have done before, and it was good, but I was functional the entire time. For whatever reason, most likely the combo, I tripped harder than I have ever tripped before. Harder than when I took 3 hits of acid, harder than an eighth of hydroponic shrooms. I completely forgot everything and could barely see, nothing made sense and it was the craziest experience of my life. I couldnt even figure out if I was walking or standing, or in car or where I was.

We originally planned on goin bar hoppin an hitting on girls, but we never made it out of the driveway, I spent the whole night in a truck, and when it started to wear off I felt I had been on a crazy journey, when really I had never moved.

heh, I just realized I typed way too much... anywho my point was, dont trip at a party, roll or somethin where you know you will basically be in control...

well, heh maybe hydro wasn't quite the right word... shrooms grown indoors, they are super clean and nice looking, ridiculously blue, tasty and strong.... yummy

Recently, when I was attending a party, the music became too intense for me. There were 3 rooms though. But the room I was first in (hard-techno, hardcore) was terrifying me. So I decided to go to the other room (electro/techno) and I had wonderful evening. Always take in account that setting my have a bad influence on you...

Yeah, I was tripping kind of hard and making out for me was scary for some reason. I was the only person with an ipod though so I got to put on my music. ATB is always good with a good trip. Also everyone was very entertained by my orbit lightshows. So it was fun for me and them. Overall it was a pretty good time, but i took the dose like 6-7 hours before the party so I would peak during fireworks and comedown during the party. Also I drank on the cid when I started to comedown.

Ive never tried acid/lsd but for a first time, I would NOT do it at a party. Such an unpredictable drug. Know your reaction, then decide. And always keep friends with you, It seems like everyone always gets naked and runs away -__-

I love to party on while Frying. Its like an all night alcohol fueled beautiful and winding ( wherever the energy takes me type adventure. ) But then again, if i start to get bad vibes, i'll either leave on some endless mission ;) , change rooms, or go outside.

Thats me though, ive taken my fair share ( and probably someone else's share ) of acid. If you aren't very versed in psychedelics then it has the potential to become very uncomfortable.

Last edited: