• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is Acid good for partying

FlowMotion

Bluelight Crew
Tonight I am going to see a fireworks display and after I am going to a party. I am dropping cid for the fireworks and when I go to the party I will still be tripping. Is this a good idea? Most likely the only drugs at the party will be alcohol and weed. Also can you pick up girls tripping? Thanks.

If you are not experienced with LSD, a party is probably not the best way to start out, unless you are with people you know well who know what's up and you will be completely and totally comfortable with ... and certainly don't expect to function enough to pick up girls. Also, I wouldn't recommend smoking weed or drinking your first time out, either.

I love to party on cid. but only with other people on cid too. Plus you be to buzy trippin and having fun to worry about picking up girls..=D
But I've done alot of cid on the 4th of July, and I always had a blast..%)

Well I was hoping to have sex for the first time on acid. Sounds like a blast. And yes everyone there knows I will be tripping and I have done cid a few times before.

have sex for the first time

on acid? You'll last 30 seconds, why add a panic attack to that?

I mean like sex on acid for the first time=D Not sex all together.

Last time I had sex on acid I had to keep pushing her face back together, cause it kept melting off HAHA LOL

acid is fun at parties id imagine for low doses but when/if you break yourself it will be a problem.. &it has, will & can happen again.

lsd is cool at concerts or raves when you don,t have to socialize much, when your triping and around a bunch of drunk people i have learned from experience that it doesn't mesh well

i always hate drunk people trippin, dont do this shit do it with a small circle of friends youll have way more fun that way.

for better or for worse I am sure OP has already made his decision

Fireworks on acid is the shit! Best to find a spot away from people if you can help it. Crowds can bug ya out and turn a good trip bad.

FlowMotion said:
Tonight I am going to see a fireworks display and after I am going to a party. I am dropping cid for the fireworks and when I go to the party I will still be tripping. Is this a good idea? Most likely the only drugs at the party will be alcohol and weed. Also can you pick up girls tripping? Thanks.

Short answer, no.

taking cid alone especially at a party and even more so if you are unexperienced is a very bad idea...

wait till you find a co-tripper, to trip cid with you, it's way more fun to have someone on the same "level" as you are

And having a few drinks doesn't do any harm, i find it takes the edge off... whereas cannabis makes you trip out even harder...

I won't be surprised if this guy comes back saying he had an awesome time and got the best sex of his life.

FlowMotion said:
I mean like sex on acid for the first time=D Not sex all together.

It can be really really weird or you can feel the deepest connection w/ the person, you never know. You never know anything when it comes to tripping, don't make plans.

Well I didn't fuck, but I had two girls go down on me at the same time, which was a first. It was possibly the most fucked up thing that has ever happened to me. Not even that far in though everyone walked in on us.:X

^^Two birds at the same time.. you sure you weren't hallucinating...?;) acid does that sometimes lol...

peace

Lol, no both girls have liked me for some time. They were both pretty drunk to. Acid defenitly gets rid of your ability to pick up girls. Half the night I was standing, leaning up against the wall staring out and girls would just walk up to you and want to make out. Got to love those sluts.:D