• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting Tianeptine Pharmaceutical Grade Powder

This guy just needs info. Objective . These guys ," why shoot it?"- do you think that is the answer that will stop the iv use.
He is looking for a safer way to do so. And the science behind it.
What if on ever question abouts drugs were responded with " just say know."
I hope you feel superior over this one type of abuse.!
Hello you are on a drug site.hypocrisy

I don't have any experience with IV tianeptine, but I will tell you to be careful with using the femoral vein. Yes, it lasts a lot longer then other veins, and in fact, I used it for almost two years straight, but it is not a vein you want to get a DVT in. Not only that, but it's right next to the femoral artery, and if you're hitting your Fem. Vein, I guarantee that no matter how good you are at hitting it, you will eventually hit, and shoot into the femoral artery. That was bad enough with black tar heroin, but I imagine it would be much worse with tianeptine. Also, missing a shot in the groin area is much more risky then other misses as well because it's not usually a clean area, and an abscess there could kill you.

Have you tried hitting the brachial? Towards the end of my use I started using that one as an alternative because my femoral was starting to scar up hardcore, and though the brachial is far from a 'low-risk' area to IV, I think it's safer then the femoral. For one thing, you can see it, and it's also much harder to hit the artery, IMO.

How have you guys experienced withdrawing from this drug? I just stopped taking suboxone (only 1 mg), and found that about 150-200mg of the powder just once in the morning can take away my WD all day - even though its half-life is very short.

Anybody have any experience using Tianeptine to WD from suboxone, or vice-versa, or have any thoughts on which is easier/better? I really need some advice, please PM me!!

not an opiate, it is a Tricyclic Antidepressant of the dibenzothiazapine class, structurally related to other antidepressants, but with a very novel pharmacology. It is not an opiate, but could be considered an opioid, or opiodergic. I believe it also works on the dopamine transporter, as a reuptake inhibitor. I bet the nature of the chemical itself has a lot to do with how caustic it is, although im not sure how.

I've been on a slowly rising dose of tianeptine since late September, and I've never had the urge to IV it even once - and I'm an active IV drug user with other substances.

Honestly, the withdrawal is really rough at times but very inconsistent. Sometimes I wake up sick at 2am, other times I sleep through the night. It was fun until I got over a gram a day, then it became a chore to keep up with.

A new peptide detox

not an opiate, it is a Tricyclic Antidepressant of the dibenzothiazapine class, structurally related to other antidepressants, but with a very novel pharmacology. It is not an opiate, but could be considered an opioid, or opiodergic. I believe it also works on the dopamine transporter, as a reuptake inhibitor. I bet the nature of the chemical itself has a lot to do with how caustic it is, although im not sure how.
Swim is about to receive this and DSIP. Both are peptides, tianeptine looks promising, helping with the anxiety and giving a small boost of dopamine, but most interesting is the opioid activity. *Tianeptine is a low-affinity full agonist of the μ-opioid receptor[note 1] with clinically negligible effects on the δ- and κ-opioid receptors.[12] μ-Opioid agonists typically induce euphoria, and in accordance, tianeptine does so at high doses ( much higher than recommended)* I feel this would help greatly for days 6 to 30, possibly eliminating PAWS.

DISP Delta sleep-inducing peptide, abbreviated DSIP, is a neuropeptide that has recently peaked my interest. *DSIP can act antagonistically on opiate receptors to significantly inhibit the development of opioid and alcohol dependence and is currently being used in clinical trials to treat withdrawal syndrome.[41][42] In one such trial it was reported that in 97% of opiate-dependent and 87% of alcohol-dependent patients the symptoms were alleviated by DSIP administration.[43]* Another study published that naltrexon had the same affect on DSIP as morphine, thus proving activity. * It has been found to have anticarcinogenic properties. In a study on mice, injecting a preparation of DSIP over the mice's lifetime decreased total spontaneous tumor incidence 2.6-fold.[30]* Swim is going to DT using these, will keep posted. Still 2 days of taper.

I have a question, I recently ordered liquid tianeptine sodium and I believe it's in a propylene glycol solution, would this be safe to inject?

I am looking to speak with someone else that has experience with injecting tianeptine powder. I have some questions regarding long term usage as I have been doing it rather heavily for over a month and I notice it is trashing my veins and I am a 10 year veteran heroin addict. BTW heroin doesn't even compare to tianeptine. Anyone that tries to tell you it is not an opiate and therefore cannot produce opiate-like effects needs to order a big batch and fade the fuck out. Unless you are shooting pure, china white or fentanyl laced dope - it cannot even come close to matching the incredible rush that tianeptine produces. It feels like shooting morphine minus the histamine reaction but about 10X the intensity. I have shot 200mg morphines many a time and the rush doesn't even come close to matching that of 200mg of Tianeptine.

Also, I would like to mention - THIS IS NOT THE PILL PRESCRIBED IN EUROPE AS AN ANTI-DEPRESSANT. This is 99% pure pharmaceutical grade Tianeptine powder. Think of it as the active ingredient in the prescription pills minus all the binding agents like silica. Also, please save your limb necrosis copypasta because I once again re-iterate, THIS IS NOT THE PILL etc etc. It does not contain silica as a binding agent which is what is causing the necrotic limb issues with those russians. They are shooting 100+ 12.5 mg pills per day and apparently not using a micron filter and it is the combined silica working its way into the capillaries that is causing the necrosis.

Hopefully, there is someone else out there that has been shooting this shit for awhile that I can talk to about some issues I have been experience. (Mainly vein hardening, this shit is rough on the veins like nothing I have ever before used. Even dirty crystal meth is easier on the veins that this shit)
Thanks for speeding up the banning of this substance. Also no way equal mg for mg for morphine but long known to be a powerful opioid.

I have a question, I recently ordered liquid tianeptine sodium and I believe it's in a propylene glycol solution, would this be safe to inject

Tianeptine sodium oral suspensions are usually pretty low concentration so you'd have to inject a lot of propylene glycol which is not recommended.

But tianeptine itself is something that you should avoid injecting as it is pretty caustic and hard on the veins.

After you see what happens when you get tianeptine wet (it turns into a sticky substance that hardens like glue, not something you want in your veins).

The thought of IVing tianeptine fills me with dread, that stuff is so corrosive and forms an almost plastic-like texture when mixed with water. Sounds like a recipe for disaster and serious long term health complications.