• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Injecting Suboxone Films

Sorry I double posted. I finally joined after years of visiting site. Gotta get used to how it works. Just wanted to share my story in case it turns one person off from banging it.

Am I the only IV heroin user who's cool with eating oxy, sublingual /rectal subuxone, etc. I don't have to inject everything Jesus .

And goddamn that sounds gnarly, how's your foot now

im with you man. I learned that you will only feel so much from taking Suoxone, regardless of the ROA. No need to kill your veins on something that wont even get you high.

Sure, you might be able to stretch a strip out longer by shooting smaller increments, but you could just take smaller amounts sublingually as well.

I never needed more than 2mg of Suboxone at a time to make feel at least well enough to go out and do stuff and things

Count how many cases in here are from shooting subs: http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/445570-Case-Studies-(It-could-happen-to-YOU-)

Don't do it.

indeed, a few months ago BDD was inundated with IV sub complications

Am I the only IV heroin user who's cool with eating oxy, sublingual /rectal subuxone, etc. I don't have to inject everything Jesus .

i wholeheartedly agree. plugging subs gets me absolutely wrecked, its the best roa for bupe imo

If its rocking your veins from shooting it, its because you heated up the suboxone right befire shoiting, dont heat the solution and use either Micron filters(for luer lok syringes aja 2 peice syringes) or Sterifilt Cap-Filters(for all 1ml indulin syringes even luer slip syringes, fits on like the orange cap you take off)
The buffer added that solidifies solution after heating the strips in water can not be fiktered out with micron filters/csp filters/ filter needels. The buffer is much smaller thsn microns.

Just wondering, do you think a cold water extraction first (like they do with some pills) maybe help get out some of the impurities?

I have just completed my advance Suboxone assessment course. This is because I want to use it to get off pills. The second active ingredient in Suboxone will screw you over. NALAXONE IS NOT INERT and it is why you take in the way you do. Nalaxone will not absorbe in your mouth or in your stomach. It is in the product to prevent people from abusing it.

I have just completed my advance Suboxone assessment course. This is because I want to use it to get off pills. The second active ingredient in Suboxone will screw you over. NALAXONE IS NOT INERT and it is why you take in the way you do. Nalaxone will not absorbe in your mouth or in your stomach. It is in the product to prevent people from abusing it.

Not inert in the sense of when used thru injection ROA, it actually does actively antagonize receptors. Sometimes I really can tell cuz when I do happen to IV bupe ill get a sudden urge to shit. If I happen to be on the shitter it actually can help things "roll". LoL

Few minutes after this though, the bupe eventually takes over and the naloxone gets displaced and becomes inert, i guess.

Other ROA's, ESPECIALLY SUBLINGUAL, such poor bioavailability that it might as well be all the way inactive, and I wish it was. I get those brutal head aches as a side effect of it? Maybe?

i know your post is old, ive read many a post from you and lurked for a long time. am i insane or just fucked? ive banged like 5 subs in a day so when i see ppl say 1 mg is realistic i dont understand. my tolerance has been to stupid points now i am at a lot less atleast but after about 16 mg the effects were negligable and it was just my addiction

I IVd subs for a VERY long time. In fact, I destroyed every vein on my arms and legs shooting it. Over the course of this addiction I had realized that after 8mg IV it had absolutely no further effects. And the difference between 2mg and 8mg was minuscule, albeit the difference was still there. The 1mg theory is that that more of the full agonist metabolite norbuprenorphine will bind more on mu receptors than bupe itself, causing more of an opiated feeling. I personally have found only minor insignificant differences between large and small doses. It seemed to be purely a placebo effect. The more you use, the higher you get right? Not with bupe. It doesn?t really matter unless your going from .25mg to 1-2mg or something like that. Bupe only gets you so far.

Long time lurker here, finally coming out of the shadows. I IV'd tar and oxycodone for a solid 11 months a few years back. Toyed with the needle since then from time to time and have finally found that Suboxone/Subutex is ideal for satisfying my desire for the needle. I've been consistently micron filtering sub, once every other day, for about two months now. Waiting at least 36 hours between shots does wonders for the euphoric returns of IV sub. I can attest that, IME, less is truly more. I started out with up to 3 mg every shot. It basically saturated my receptors and didn't allow me to feel subsequent shots, even using my 36 hour rule. Now that I'm down to around .5 to .75 mg every other day, I must say, the stimulating euphoria from the norbupe is quite noticeable for every single dose. Tapering down was the hard part as the junk monkey on my back had a hard time coming to terms with the "less is more" approach.

Obviously this isn't for everyone, and I know how much some people loathe the very idea of IV Sub, but if you buy some sterile water, .22 microns, luer lock syringes, 30g needles, Hibiclens anti-bacterial soap (for hands and injection sites), Sterifilts (for pre-filtering), alcohol pads, and NEVER re-use any individual piece of this equipment, it is highly unlikely that you will experience the serious complications reported here, or damage your veins to the point of collapse (assuming you understand how to inject responsibly [small guage, don't fish, hold steady at the proper angle, register with as little force as possible, rotate sites etc])
Using this equipment, every single one of my veins has survived nearly 2 years total of IV drug usage, with 6 months of heavy tar usage thrown in to boot. Micron filters will save your life and if you're injecting (especially Sub) without them, the odds you will not irreversibly damage your anatomy are practically zero over the long term.

Get the right gear, taper to as low a dose as possible, and learn how to fight the urge to dose more often than every 36 hours. You will be getting the most out of your Sub, and doing it with as little harm as possible.

Last edited:
I got the N8 pills when they first came out. I think 2008. Those got me so buzzed from just being off a 200mg a day Norco habit. Those saved my life but I take one 8mg Subutex or buprenorphine pill with no naloxone.