• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants injecting speed

Injected "base" (amphetamine sulphate paste) many many times in my past. Just to counter a comment above it is a salt and cannot be smoked.

It is always cut with endless insoluble crap no matter the quality. This is setting you up for some serious complications if you miss a shot or even if you dont.

If you are determined to do it use a micron filter and do not heat the water, just dissolve what will dissolve and filter well

Personally I dont think the rush IV is worth it at all compared to something like IV cocaine, mephedrone or ethylphenidate. I was more just addicted to the needle rather than this being a particularly awesome ROA for amphetamine sulphate. Would recommend just drying and snorting it. 1000 times safer, not really any less intense
Imo, Iving stimulants Is the worst shit u can do to Ur body. Idk how Im still Alive from so many years of IV cole binges. Countless seizures, one mini stroke, psychotic episodes, ending the night with my arma all bruised up from like 40 injections. Jesús Christ i dont even wan ti remember.

I prefer to inject my speed, the euphoria I get far surpasses that of smoking and I feel it instantly. Typically I will iv between .5g-1g spread throughout the day, depending on money and availability of clean syringes. Been doing this much for awhile it's kinda the norm. I'll smoke too and got rail, but when I'm by myself I'd prefer to inject and then just smoke a little with my cigs
We are talking about amphetamine sulphate, not methamphetamine (which I'm sure is lovely injected)

I presume as you are discussing smoking you are talking about methamphetamine