• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Increase in Adulterated Pills?

I dont doubt the whole repressing crushed ones goes on, but I think its the bottom of the barrel crumbs, stuff that can't be sold.. it's not like they buy 125mg pills from holland, crush them up and re-press them containing 60mg with a different logo. It would be easier and cheaper to source MDMA (or other drugs) and make your own pill wouldnt it?

lets just say that i heard of a man on the bus say that his friends were bringing in mdma powder from europe. 1.5kilos at a time. they started to get sick of ppl stepping on it along the way so they then just got the ppl to make pills with very very high quanity mdma so it was harder for ppl to step on along way. they then repressed the pills here and doubled their ammount. would keep about 2000 of them unchopped for friends, and fuck they were they best pills this guy has every had.

Thats why u buy crystal, harder to jump on.. but not that hard to recrystalise I guess.

Splatt said:
watch them laugh when they have admitted to putting expired MAOI anti depressants in pills along with a bunch of caffeine and a low dose of MDXX and see people gurning and saying this is the best pill ever!

HAHA nice one

I personally havent had MDMA since early April. I doubt i will anytime soon. Just doing my little bit protesting the utter garbage they are trying to sell these days. Too bad there will probably be 3 young ones who will take my place :(

At least they cant fuck with CID =D

Lets keep the acid for the psychedelic purists. be nice if it was a bit more available and potent though

Maybe the reason they're adulterated is because more and more people are getting hooked on meth, not mdma, so when they take speedy pills they're happy, whereas I'm angry. There was a pill in Adelaide a month ago that had no mdma in it, just meth, and it was one of the most popular ones among one circle of friends. This made me SO angry, it's people like that who are making mdma less popular :(

yr rite its the same here in QLD . . . . people are tending to go more for the little fellers that are containg the speedy product

but thats cause 90% of the shit going round doesnt even contain mdXX of any description . . . and a lot of people are really forgetting what a real mdma eperience is

pma has the same affects as mdma the problem with it is it takes twice the time to come on . . . compared to other substances eg. mdxx
thus cause people to take excess and overdose
thinking what it was they just took didnt work . . . .

well people its not going to get any better
dont think i condone any of this in any shape or form BUT
with all the mdma getting held up in customs people are going to do something 'pingers' have to be produced and with out 'md' coming in they resort to the cheaper easier alternative
by going down and seeing the friendly vet and getting some 'k'
or going to the local industrial supplyer and getting some pma

the more mdma they stop coming in the more of this we will c and the more lives we will c lost

I can tell you there is definitely MDMA being produced in Queensland.
Pure MDMA crystals go for a pretty hefty price uncut and washed. And are normally kept is groups that take MDMA as a powder, orally, snort or inject and sometimes smoke. You wont easily find this stuff of high purity. Therte's no interest in pressers buying this as the have to sell pills for lots more, unless they want to put a very small dose in them, along with an adulterant, or keeping it clean so 2 is needed for a peak.

Whats bad is that MDMA is now being made in meth type settings, and this is the stuff finding its way into pills, very dirty MDMA with lots of impurities cooked just a little longer than the average shitty base would be. This stuff in my mind poses serious health issues and Ive been saying it for a very long time.

Its hard to get MDMA through Aus customs, the only way they're going to get it past is use Navy people, because they are rarely checked by customs on port and they travel to SE Asia and other countries often. Even normal non military ways of shipping by bnoat, is way less checked than air mail. Drug couriers get greedy and impatient and use EMS/Express a lot and that will most times get caught. You just cannot hide bulk pills or powders inside things. 100% of packages over a certain size or 500g are X-Rayed. Sure they mey miss it sometimes, but most will be found. The real MDMA getting over here would be getting suspended in liquid solutions and labeled as something legal. Sniffer dogs wqould still pick up on this though, no matter how well it is sealed or what its mixed in.

So this leaves MDMA purity in Australia getting more and more impure. Look at base meth, it goes down to 3-7% purity when cooked fast. Because people smell the shit and even in the bushes it's going to be found if saomeone takes a lonmg good time doing it in mass amounts.

I see pills in the future containing multiple substances, as they do already, but much more pills, filled with possibly dangerous MDXX substances that never finished synthesis quite properly. As far as I know a freebase oil does not have to be finished and one chemical to be dried and sold onto the market.

The place I do work at, we saw one of our bins get filled up with a black tarry substances inside out bins that REAKED of sassafras and anise. And we had to throw the bins away as the other chemicals they bumped in it basically wrecked the bins. This is Queensland. We handed it over to Hazchem workers and they didn't inform police but they got rid of it properly. Who knows if it was a step in MDMA or PMA or something but it sure as hell wasn't melted lollies and chemicals we don't even use at the site.

As always I expect P_D to correct anything I could be wrong about :)

Dear independent pharmacists nationwide. Please stop tweaking on that whack shit and please synth some pure S and R isomer MDMA powder in kilogram quantities for all the aficionado's at bluelight.

best regards - TT

ppurplehhayes said:
some say pills are bunk that are not in fact bunk

Bunk means no effects at all, so pretty easy to determine. I have been doing pills since 2000 I think I know how to judge quality.

^^^^I think he means that when people do get a pill containing only MDMA they call it bunk, that's what happens around here. Dirtier the better, MDMA powder moves slower than pills cause people can't abuse it as hard.

dopefiend said:
^^^^I think he means that when people do get a pill containing only MDMA they call it bunk, that's what happens around here. Dirtier the better, MDMA powder moves slower than pills cause people can't abuse it as hard.

Ecstasy is meant to be MDxx, how can you call it bunk just doesn't make sense.

Even low dose MDxx is better then shitty meth.

He could be reffering to mixed pills and just impure MDXX as well. A lot of people dont like near pure MDMA crystals. Its too clean for them they don't know that they're "fucked up". Also pure MDMA doesnt seem to have a push towards being a weirdo in the corner pulling faces munted for 2 hours and then thats it, all over, or a push towards stimulation to move faster like speed/meth does. It just gives you a really great mood and body buzz and clear mind.

I can't believe the quality of pills has dived so much over the last few years. Look at pillreports, only 2 out of 10 reports are "medium" or "better", and any "high" rating pills, hardly anyone will confirm they are actually good pills, all you hear is the word of the original pillreport poster.

All this shit went down hill after September 11. I remember saying to friends "this will fuck up pills getting into the country". It was slow at first, but now...

Meh

not happy with the so called 'xtc' going round

edit: no need for personal attacks.

I use to take xtc every all the time from about early 2001 till about mid 2005. i hadent taken any pills for about 1 year until the last few weeks.
Last 3 weeks ive had some red @'s , red mercedes and beige champions. The person i got off said that the mercedes was average but the champion and @'s were strong. well omg i rate them all absolute shit!! only the beige champions i can say were medium the other two were very low doseage! fuck i couldnt believe the other ppl who were around the dealer were saying how awesome they were. havent ppl these days known a good strong pill?

i think the pills these days are very weak compared to about 4+ years ago. and there seems to be so many pills out there that dont contain any mdma or mdxx but pma and k and other xtc like substances
fuck i wish i kept some red 3's of mid 2003, or the beige A's of early 2004 (strongest pill ever had) or even the 4 leaf clovers of mid 2002, then they can compare the shit thats going around today. yeh ok they may of cost me alot cheaper each but fuck the average person needs 3 to get completly fucked like the old ones would do off 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using E for pretty much exactly the same time period. I was abusing mostly in 2001-2003 nowadays it's only about 10-15 times a year. I agree with you, the standard has gone down somewhat due to the fact that there are more local cooks these days so less imported pills I would imagine. Coupled with the fact our brain chemistry is different, it all effects things. These days even on decent biccies all I really feel is munted, no real empathy or anything. NYE was probably the last time I am using E for a long time, I just don't find it worth it anymore. Plus I am more curious about psychedelics these days, I just wish they weren't so hard to source. If you want to talk about banging pills, think the x score pills which came out around 2001-2002. There were different logos all from the same cook.

I've moved the last two posts here from another thread

psytaco said:
Lets keep the acid for the psychedelic purists. be nice if it was a bit more available and potent though

Been taking E since 1999 on and off again. The quality of pills has def gone down hill. so we been getting 2CB.

2CB is great (I know, differant drugs but they're both acid and 2CB are psychedalics). I'd rather pay for 2CB pills than the shitty supposed to be e pills thats been going around for sometime.

At least I've a better idea of what I'm getting myself in for, a better idea of what the duration is going to be without having checked the pill reports (2CB, other altered pills that often contain k or speed and e all feel completely differant), sure big packed events don't mix and its probably better taken at home but at least I'm not paying the same price for crap thats over almost as quickly as it came on.

Besides, if you can handle them, most psychedalics are good value for $$$