In Memoriam Captain.Heroin

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.

I miss you more than root beer floats all of the time ! Really !! 💔

Still can’t believe captain is gone . One of the only memebers I private messaged with . I hope he is in a better place now . Rip!! will never forget you.

He helped me understand something. And if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be where I am right now. Really.
I miss you so much @Captain.Heroin.
I really mean that so much. 🕊♡🕊♡
You were very helpful. Why did you go. 😭

I've read so much for him, never posted something since recently... just reading was helping me.
His name was maybe the first name I've seen here, really I think.
Was reading about sad..bad habit..how to manage myself.
I quit, he didn't.

I see many people going OD, and always the same question..was it an accident, or was it voluntary. I struggled a lot with that.
Because I know how you can do the jump..

He did it.

Sorry for all of his friends, I know he was there a lot for many people here..sorry for his family, it hurts.

All good everyone.

Wow, i havent been here for a few months and am o ly just hearing this....CH was one of my first friends herw on bl over 12 years ago....great guy, always pmd me had some nice chats. Im in canada and so we would swap stories of our local.scenes whzt was available. Price etc. And obviously chemistry and harm reduction.

Gona miss you bro,

The OG

I haven't been around here in a long time and just found out today. I was mostly lurking back then, but remember being struck by his knowledge, intelligence, and humanity.

I have confirmed this with family. CaptainHeroin, who has been a senior moderator here for so long, has recently passed away from a tragic OD. He has helped me for very many years with harm reduction, along with countless others. He helped me laugh when no one else could. It is with great sadness I announce this to the BL community. I am weeping.
I pray that his passing was painless and that he is now in a state of perpetual bliss which feels 10x better than any high.
Some asshole dealer maybe put fentanyl in his heroin and he didn’t know it…that’s how I think most OD’s happen these days. GD fentanyl.

I pray that his passing was painless and that he is now in a state of perpetual bliss which feels 10x better than any high.
Some asshole dealer maybe put fentanyl in his heroin and he didn’t know it…that’s how I think most OD’s happen these days. GD fentanyl.

That's not what happened. When I spoke to him he indicated he hadn't been using heroin for some time. He died of an overdose of an RC opioid (2map237 iirc).

Was nobodies fault. :(

:( I almost feel guilty for letting him go without a talk after seeing that this would probably be his demise. A life on opiods is unsustainable .,.. I had to get on methadone. Once your tolerance gets to a certain point, you are dancing on the edge of a razor blade everytime you try to get high. He was a great guy, most of my posts dont get any love, but he always replied and tried to help. Ill miss you Captain.

So sorry 😢

:( I almost feel guilty for letting him go without a talk after seeing that this would probably be his demise. A life on opiods is unsustainable .,.. I had to get on methadone. Once your tolerance gets to a certain point, you are dancing on the edge of a razor blade everytime you try to get high. He was a great guy, most of my posts dont get any love, but he always replied and tried to help. Ill miss you Captain.
I been on methadone for 30 yrs I did so dope they put benzodiazepines in it it’s been hell getting it out of my system it’s all most out if the Clinc find out that benzodiazepines are in my system they we cut my in kick me off so it’s a race to get off