Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'm Leaving! Say Goodbye

Best of luck Kyt, gunna miss you Ssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much arround here.

Make it happen girl.

Kyt! Well thats so exciting for you and your new path in your career, a massive congrats to you!!! It sucks that you aren't gonna be around as much anymore.
Like so many people have already said, you are one of the most genuine, caring, honest people on this board and im sure you will be missed!

Was great to chat to you over PM and reminisce on times had at hardware!!! Congrats for you once again, and i know that YOU'LL BE BACK!!! muahahaha!
:)

Bluelightland isn't going to be the same with out you kytnism!! Your genuine caring nature and beautiful heart that shines through in all of your posts will be missed dearly! I do hopes to still see this little man popping round from time to time ....:|.... You have been a ray of sunshine in all of our days and deserve only the best kind of happiness. Good luck in your new career lovely lady, now go live the dream! <3

GO KYT... GO KYT... AH HA!!!

Best of luck Kytnism, I will miss you a great deal

glad to hear your not fucking dead though

cos that... would be weird

These n00bs...they always come back! ;)

Seriously, it's great news that you dreams have come true and The Lounge will truly miss your posting. I wish you nothing but happiness in life. <3

Best of luck with everything !

Dont worry we will keep the :| emoticon warm while you are gone :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Miss P,

T'at's fuck'd,
I shall get a drink.

Wait.

Now that
I've gotta drink;

I can reassess
this thread.

So it's about drinkin',
right?

T'aught you'd never ax'.

A triple Gordons O/P,
dash o' tonic
(fo' the malaise)
& big chunks o' lime
& ice.

I got a Litre-Bottle of 47%
when I went to pick up my cat.

She looks likes she's cryin'.

Maybe it's conjunctive...

XXX

xxx
ooo

<3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3
404 PM
LOVE
UnSquare

Goodbye Kytn... much <3 <3 <3

I'm also around not-so-much these days.... bubs is why. It is hard to get on the internet in between feeding, expressing, being spewed on, doing laundry, dishes, making formula, changing nappies. All the best for the the future darls. =D

great news for you, kyt :) it sounds far more important than bluelight.

but i will miss your ying to the lounge rabble's yang*. :(

good luck. xxx

* may be construed as rude, but it's not meant to be. for a change ;)

I still remember our humble first meeting many moons ago. It's only recently you've come right out of your shell and shown us the real Kytn online.
Best of luck in your future and no doubt we'll still see you around these parts, you know you can't really stay away. :p
<3 <3 <3

DJC*

see you when you come back. :D

best of luck.

awwww, hope to see ya around in the future kytn.
good luck with whatchu got goin on :D