Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I'm Leaving! Say Goodbye

kytnism

Bluelight Crew
The always observant Rated E pointed out there doesn't seem to be a general "Goodbye" thread, so here you go. If you're chucking a hissyfit, or moving on to a new stage of your life that BL is not a part of, post away! - vanth

i have been offered a business opportunity that in my wildest of dreams; i could never have imagined coming my way. in theory its the stuff dreams (of the kytn kind) are made of.

i had always hoped to get to this point in my life, but didnt think for one second that it would be within my sights until i was at least 40; but this morning at 10am was offered a contract that only a moron would refuse.

im not going to go too much into detail here (and havent yet gotten the opportunity to tell those closest to me, personally as id hoped) but am saying farewell for nao.

ill be sure to pop in here and there where time permits as i EFFING love this forum and the people involved and will genuinally miss you all dearly. my heart has always been with bluelight and its members; but real life beckons and needs my full attention.

for nao its farewell, not goodbye (im not fucking dead!). i will be on long term hiatus until further notice.

take care of each other, and bind together to keep the forum alive.

i love you guise; and want to thankyou all for sharing your lives and ups and downs with me. its been a hell of a journey, and one that ill always treasure.

peeshe.

...kytnism...:|

Last edited by a moderator:
That's great news kytnism :)

Good luck with everything, look forward to seeing you post again in the future.

DrS

Sounds exciting indeed, good luck with your ventures, I'm doing things I never thought I could be these days, looks like we might be buying a house this year.

No one pulls off PLUR quite like you kyt.

Congratulations on the new job and good luck, I will definitely miss your regular presence around here.

:)

good luck with reality. i heear it's overrated.

Ha! You'd be surprised how good you can get at finding the time to post on BL. You're not really leaving :D

kytnism, I am really sad to see you go hun. You are in my opinion one of the few genuine and mature posters in this forum :( I am going to miss your awesome down to earth and encouraging posts. Your posts have always made me smile, and have also inspired me from time to time. You are one of the few bluelighters who don't pick a side, or hang with the 'in' group, you reach out to everyone on here and share your loving motherly energy all around. As corny as this may sound, it's how i feel. I am sure the fucktards on here will find amusement in what i have wrote, but that's their problem. I'm not gonna hold back from saying you will be highly missed and your return will be awaited.

Good luck with your new awesome career opportunities! I am very certain you will kick ass! Much love babe <3

The "going somewhere?" thread was a result of these always being closed, but anyway.

You're awesome Kynt. I am temped to post a link to this in the Lounge. I wonder what TALLY will think ;)
Good luck in the future...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

will really miss the shit out of you

<3<3<3<3<3
:(
<3:D<3

kthnxbaigl0.png

Sorry to see you go (but good luck).

Aww... why you not play no moar?

It's pretty cool moving on in life... saying goodbye to things you thought would always be there, it's also exciting as much as it is sad. I hope you'll check in now and then. Take care yo <3

Klue said:
The "going somewhere?" thread was a result of these always being closed, but anyway.

Oh really? Well maybe it's in archives now, because I searched and didn't find.

Klue said:
You're awesome Kynt. I am temped to post a link to this in the Lounge. I wonder what TALLY will think ;)
Good luck in the future...

lol

I thought of informing the lounge, but then I didn't. Maybe because I fear for Tally's mental health. ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

As much as I'm happy for your success, it's gonna suck not having you around:(

I would write a more meaningful and thought out reply, but I was sorta blindsided by this.

Anyways....Good luck with everything you do, and I'll miss ya a lot while you're gone.

<3

l0l are you being sent to mars to help cultivate a colony or something??

Kytnism!!! no!!!!oneone.

I came into this no mans land wild uncharted forum just to post that, that is how much Ima miss you girl! Damn. U should stop in once a month to say hai plz :(

Good luck Kyt! Hope to see you around. I will be thinking about ya from time to time!

...Dames...:D