• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

I was stoned by 9 30am Saturday morning. Beat that!

No, Im still ahead!

Ive genuinely just spent about 5-6 hours fighting off announced contestendors, who were Brtish working class builders etc, for the title and ownership of my MDA jaw. Each new wave it happened again.

My own jaw, utterly destroyed me, on an absolute personal level.

I mean, whos to say that the brains in control when i dont know how half my organs work? What if my jaw thought "Aye I'll fuckin destroy you ya cocky cunt, using me for your own sole enjoyment. 8 hours I fucking clattered the other week you little bastard".

Im genuinely being literal too. I was telling the contestants to fuck off and get some merit and theyd be calling me out saying "we'll just fucking see pal, eh, youve got that apointment you just remembered at 10.30", then my jaw would start working "their" "magic" and Id just spaz out and some other cunt would launch an assault... announced by... my own gurn!!

WTF. This ia exactly why I fucking love MDA. You actuallly remember what happens when you're in absolute bits, its got character, and silly tricks up its sleeve. You little slick jester you!!!

Last edited:
It's just good to know when I got weed I'm not the only one who wakes up & within the first 15-25mins I'm burning a spliff.

I'm convinced good CBD weed is a cure for most things, depression (PAWS related) is one thing it kills stone dead for me.
Also when the telly is really shite I can watch nearly anything as it drifts over in a haze & 2 hours later i come round after a cuppa tea, weed is so good.

Doesn't that make it uttterly shite? "Aye its fucking class i just binge on pure tripe and Im loving it like its completely normal as well. And Cbeebies is hilarious this week, again!!!".

Doesn't that make it uttterly shite? "Aye its fucking class i just binge on pure tripe and Im loving it like its completely normal as well. And Cbeebies is hilarious this week, again!!!".
Depends upon how YOU view the subject like most things in life.

Depends upon how YOU view the subject like most things in life.

Bollocks, its only how I view them, everyone knows that!!

I do love weed, just Ive never went round telling everyone that cbeebies was actually a, and i quote, "hilarious and more than worthwhile laugh to watch for a day".

Bollocks, its only how I view them, everyone knows that!!

I do love weed, just Ive never went round telling everyone that cbeebies was actually a, and i quote, "hilarious and more than worthwhile laugh to watch for a day".
You trying to quote me there?

If so I'd suggest you read what I said again.

Sorry, I cant believe the arguments Ive had this morning, I literally had to reel someone in for my own amusement.

But, and I quote, IMO that just depends upon how YOU view the subject like most things in life... no =D?

No seriously, peace my man. Im just wired to hell and somehow feeling good. I literally cant help just rinsing everyone and everything today.

What about this then you unutterable shower... I ate a few capsules of decarbed weed and cbd BEFORE I WENT TO BED last night. So I WOKE UP talking like Worzel Gummidge!

Yeah, substantial use of Lecithin. Fully decarbed
I personally swear in sunflower lecithin for edibles.

And decarbing is simply worth doing too.

We use oven but I've heard veryvpositive testimony for the Nova decarboxylator.

People decarb herb before smoking or vaping it too and are adamant it makes as much of a difference as with edibles.

My mum has started a fresh batch of our own edible coconut oil today after I munched through the Blue Dream batch at an alarming rate lol.

It's actually 6.13 pm here and just had my forst two vaporizer hits of an outdoor Sativa.

But I needed to sleep another day really, so spaced out and wasted still from an indescribably deep DMT level full on hallucinogenic LSD trip, somehow, again.

It's a timelss, spaceless, Microgramless even place, once you reach it.

I've taken much more Acid before and been pretty fully lucid.

This one was not lucid at all. I forgot everything. That "I" even was. Visions and insights into things extraordinare.

I slept 12 hours but forced myself up for allergies and am still fighting gravity to drop back in bed for another day lol. Just mega tired and hammered generally.

I'm seeing if a vape, shower and strong coffee can liven me up a bit. I have a lot of integrating to do. Even I didn't know, or somehow forgot, that LSD can be that infinitely incredible and mindblowing but it's a place or dimension to step into to really release the full spaceless hallucinogenesis it offers.

It's absolutley incredible. I don't mean wavy walls, carpet, bright colours. I got bored of that time ago. It can be a world more too though. I feel like a teen just took my first huge acid dose in freshness, pure awe and mindblowing level terms.

Right.

I had my first spliff 41 years ago. Since then, I've had at least one intoxicant in my bloodstream nearly every day.

Do I win? 😜

Not so fucking fast!! I..er...i did have a point...anyway lsd and decarbed weed all day

This is my fourth day on MDA, the first two before that were on MDMA.

Wreckless? Hmmmm, seems okay to me.
Wrecked?? Too right.

So six days on mdxx. all before 9.30.... but also often during 9.30, and after. 8 hours of being obliterated man. What a godsend this stuff is.

This is my fourth day on MDA, the first two before that were on MDMA.

Wreckless? Hmmmm, seems okay to me.
Wrecked?? Too right.

So six days on mdxx. all before 9.30.... but also often during 9.30, and after. 8 hours of being obliterated man. What a godsend this stuff is.

Fucking hell tranced - whenever I take mdma multiple days in a row it loses all the pleasant effects.

Lol

Gonna be smoking 99%+ thc distillate in next joint

This should be confusing

Fucking hell tranced - whenever I take mdma multiple days in a row it loses all the pleasant effects.

Well, thats why I moved on to MDA isn't it. =D

Honestly, im just a fucking fiend for this stuff. So make that seven days, and now the baggies gone. Id have probabky went further.

Honestly, ive ben feeling great. Never taken mdxx this many days in a row before, but been gagging for MDA since 2008. Ill get over it.

And find more.

I consumed 100μg of THC distillate yesterday

50 or so was edible and the rest smoked

I was quare high; I've slept easier after a weekend on mdma than after that stuff

So just to clarify do I win the thread for Ismene being knocked off his ironic pedestal of joy with this one? Due to my week long MDMA/MDA binge.

Such an LTC off that one, you could practically smell the lack of safrole.