• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids i want off for good

Hezman94

Bluelighter
i suffer from bipolar at the start of the year i cut my morphine down from 120mg to 80mg without telling doctors, it was horrible he switched me to oxycontin 70mg as still thought I was on 120mg morphine.
I remember feeling amazing not even crushing a 30mg pill, I cut myself down to 25mg extended in 3months I might of gone too fast as I snapped when I drank one night and bought 4 boxes of 5mg 28 tsabs each. I waS ALSO SUFFERING from bad fibromyalgia pain, emotional pain and I did my back in again!
I was in heaven until I got a methadone supply, I thought taking it once or twice a week 60mg wouldnt do much, I was in a mixed state I wanted the methadone to kill me which it nearly did.
but I didnt buy any for 2 months only oxys once a month binge and odd days I take a bit of morphine.
I didnt fill my anti psychotic script and without it I ended up taking ecstacy then binging on heroin and 40mg methadone a day for about a week, i only took the heroin on one night but I had 3 bags smoked in a evening! I would of not done this but ecstacy comedown I need to be sedated lol.

Anyway the problem is 60mg oxycodone a day is working if I crush half of it I still feel rattly I get energetic and do feel pain relief but after 4 hours I feel all restless again so I bought 50ml morphine to taper down seeing as I was taking 40mg methadone on top of my oxy dose.
So 4days no methadone, only took 60mg oxycodone but have took around 30mg morphine for last 2 days and got 30mg left then its just the oxys.
I also forget for last 2 days I had 3 boxes of 6 loperamide and 12mg taken with cbd oil and ranitidine (cbd acts on same enzymes as grapefruit juice) I feel great for half the day and notice it potentiates the opiates when taken.
Should I get a load for the weekend as the problem is Im meant to take the oxy twice a day extended, no chance as it only last 8 hours and I withdraw if its not crushed. How long will it take to get my tolerance down... Im taking vitamin b, lots of magnesium and calcium, cbd oil, amino acids and I have also cut down on cannabis since it aggravates the anxiety but smoked for ten years heavily so no way am i withdrawing from both.

Sorry for the long post I dont know what to do, my doctor keeps going on about pain clinic and tapentadol as i like tramadol but the serotonin release sends me manic.
The only thing I can get is the loperamide I only want to use it for a couple of days to get my oxy down to 60 or below if possible.

Need to add also on 225mg of quetiapine and .5mg of ropinirole to counteract the RLS as the quetiapine deffo makes it worse especially first thing in the morning :(
Please dont suggest pregabalin I been on 600mg since 2012 and they wont put it up
I have tried baclofen but max dose doctors give is 30mg and it makes u feel like shit when on it full time and the withdrawal was like diazepam.
Im an addict but I am in chronic pain, im gonna go pain management and addiction clinic for councelling not methadone.

Nobody I wondered if I took as llttle oxy as possible and took the loperamide for 3 days max whilst I dont abuse any other opiates.
Ive got 15 300mg gabapentins and 100mg diazepam spare to help me out and 40 capsules of 2mg loperamide. I have taken 14mg at most with CBD OIL as it helps it cross the blood brain barrier. didnt need a oxy dose for 7 hours compared to usual 4.

As I doubt lopes gonna raise my tolerance skyhigh in couple days use the max dose im gonna use is 20mg and gonna try take 40mg oxycontin at most im prescribed 60mg.
Im also coming off a 10-30mg a day morphine habit along with the oxy.

I would say I need 90mg oxy throughout the day, my doctors wont even give me short acting tabs they say its all in my head that oxy lasts 8hours.
I have cut down before with the gym and lots of amino acids and protein shakes.
but now my tolerance is higher as I had a couple month abusing methadone never again horrible stuff, I had it other week and had a good nod but it makes me feel shit and so tired the next day and it doesn't stop my pain I dont want to go chemist every morning i physically and mentally cant.

my doctors assesed me im 25 years old tommorow, I suffer from fibromyalgia, chronic back pain from doing something deadlifting at gym in not good form, and also the doctors says im extremely stiff and I also have numb nerves from some of the medications and menta health issues all my life, made worse by ampphetamine, mkat, and opiate and cannabis abuse.

I notice though the loperamide puts me in a really good mood and energy honestly feels like 50mg tramadol with a little bit of morphine. but with few bad side effects this is at 14mg.

Any advice should I try taking them extended release not crushing and take the loperamide and man through it. remember i got the gabapentins and the diazepams. or I want to atleast take 30mg extended and 10-15mg couple times a day.
I got amino acids, protein shakes, magnesium and calicum, high dose vitamin c.
Also taking 40mg cbd a day.