• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I need help ASAP! - Meth possible OD

bigmistake

Greenlighter
So today I made the big mistake of swallowing a teener of crystal meth shards that were wrapped around a ripped off piece of grocery bag. I was driving home speeding when I got pulled over by a highway patrol so I panicked and swallowed the whole baggie before the cop approached my car to avoid getting busted with it. Now I’m home shitting bricks trying to make myself throw up the meth with no luck. Does anyone know what could happen? Should I go to the hospital or am i over reacting? Any help and advice is appreciated!

Go to the hospital!

That's a fuck-load of meth!

Edit: Welcome to Bluelight! - I drank a gram of meth once and would not stop trembling, very intensely. Your heart could speed up to the point of skipping beats, and you may blackout.

Go to the hospital!

Use a toothbrush or your fingers in your throat to make yourself gag and throw up .

Still no word ??? I hope he has a really bad stomach ache..... from being pumped at the hospital 🏥
Man that's scary. I wonder wtf happen to him.
Cops ruin everything. Yesterday the cops came to my dorm and I had a dime sack of pure glass meth high grade stuff and I flushed it down the toilet thinking they were bringing in K9 unit to sniff for drugs :( it was my friends dog in the hallway not police dog. I had a bad paranoid trip because those fuckin cops and wasted good quality meth.

This is a time when I really am frustrated by our need to be anonymous !
Everyone has there own path , I know, but I would have Love to just be able to send EMS to him and help him!! The problem that addicts have all the time is we just get the Recipe Wrong, and wait too long or stay Alone, till we die or do horrible damage :cry:

I am worried I think that the digestive tract of our bodies is capable of opening stuff. This is cheap plastic, compared to the use of condoms or balloons; they are more rugged. If she got to the hospital though they should be able to treat her, like giving her sedatives, probably through the IV or if they can't get one immediately, in the deltoid.

They can keep an eye on her and sedate her to the point that she shouldn't have to worry about seizures and other bad shit. If she tried to just settle down and ride it out, I am worried that she could have a seizure, as that is kind of a lot of Methamphetamine and it would appear that the drugs in question were of good quality. Hopefully we hear back from her. As I understand it, overdosing on stimulants is a very intense and very scary thing.

Still no word huh?

man, I am really concerned for this person. I know they would be hesitant to go to the hospital.

The hospital may even treat them like shit and not even help. IDK. They have gotten downright mean.
The last time I went there with an intense migraine headache, I’m talking one that knocks out my vision and speech they were so rude to me. They gave me some kind of medication that should NEVER be given with the medications I am on. One google search would have turned it up top of the list. It made me freak out even more. I took out the I.V and left. I feel like they did that on purpose.

I sure hope people are still being humane.

Praying for this person still. I hope we hear from her soon.

Still no word huh?

man, I am really concerned for this person. I know they would be hesitant to go to the hospital.

The hospital may even treat them like shit and not even help. IDK. They have gotten downright mean.
The last time I went there with an intense migraine headache, I’m talking one that knocks out my vision and speech they were so rude to me. They gave me some kind of medication that should NEVER be given with the medications I am on. One google search would have turned it up top of the list. It made me freak out even more. I took out the I.V and left. I feel like they did that on purpose.

I couldn't agree more mate.

It's nice too see a large number of concerned people here. Bluelight always brings out the best in a lot of us.

Lets hope we hear back!

They went offline within 20 minutes of posting. I bet they were already 10-20 minutes into the ordeal when they initially posted, or else they would have felt the effects. That means ~30-40 minutes in is when they went offline, which worries me. I hope they called 911 instead of trying to drive because i don't think OP would have made it by themselves.

But if they don't report back, we just have to assume the best. Maybe they forgot to share how they're doing. We tried the best we could.

If I were to guess, I'd say they are currently alive just at a hospital. I think OP quickly realized they were OD'ing.

Still no word huh?

Praying as well.