• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I just made an opana (oxymorphone) nasal spray....

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturatedTHC

Bluelighter
Ok well I used opana everyday for a few week then i stop for a few week untill im back to normal totally sober..anyway this most recent binge ive been on has lasted way longer than usual and im up to needing at least 10mg opana to feel anything opposed to needing like 1-2mg to get the sam effects...anyway my goal is to take less and less everyday untill the point is reached that i dont need to take any more to feel "sane" enough to funtion, but i know for a fact that this time its gonna take longer to taper since my tolerance is a lot high than usual...but untill then, i took a nasil sprayer and put opana in it!!!

So I took a used up nose sprayer that normally holds 30ml, and i put 2ml isopropryl in it and the rest with water untill 15ml of liquid was in the sprayer...then I put 35mg opana into the 15ml of liquid...I did a test and for every 10 sprays, it uses 1ml of liquid...so i figure this time when i detox and am feeling shitty trying not to use opana at all, i can get a couple of squirts in my nose then feel better...so what do you guys think? is this a good idea to have opana in a mixed solution of 13ml water and 2ml iso for a week? or do you think the opana could loose potency or somthing? I think it should be fine, but if for some reason I'm missing somthing, someone please point it out for me :) Thanks for your thoughts and opinions....also for the ammount of solution to opana I put in the sprayer, it will take about 2-3mg of opana to make me feel a TON better when I'm in WD, and to get 2-3mg naisally ill need to squirt about 5-8 pumps in each nosrtil (10 pumps = 1ml = 2.3mg opana)

You might get addicted to the action of putting that thing up your nose.
If I was you I'd just go cold turkey.

Ok so I coulden't wait and decided to try out the nasil sprayer...I just sprayed 2.3mg in each nostril (so 10 pumps in each) and it was alittle too much liquid but thats perfect because I'll be using half of what i just used when im acutally using it to ease WD's, not cure them or get high....Also the iso to h20 ratio seemed to be perfect...the solution burned alittle uppon snorting the mist and like 45 seconds after it kinda burned/ tingled but then that sensation went away fast...and it seemed that the ammount I snorted was more effciently absorbed in my nose better than just powder...i guess we will see when I finally feel how high I get, i hope this works becuase if it dose I will have a new way of ingesting my DOC

You might get addicted to the action of putting that thing up your nose.
If I was you I'd just go cold turkey.

lol I was addicted to Opana for a few years already, I was even shooting up the ER pills!(wash opana w/ acetone then it dosnt gel up!!), then I got cleaned up, and now I'm a "hard care recreational user" of it...where my life still kinda revolves around opana like it use to when I was an addict, but now its more like I keep my dose in the lower range (5mg-25mg) as much as I can and also I try very hard to take breaks every week or 2 which has been working out very well for some months now...but like usual I have gotten a lot more heavy with my use and now have been using about 30-60mg a day!!! so its gonna take alittle more longer than the usual 3-5 days tapering which is what I usually do. (i usually taper 3-5 days, then go cold turkey after that and try to be sober for at least a whole week before starting up again). So trust me i know all about opana and getting addicted and all that fun that comes with opana, lol if anyone were a professional on getting addicted to opana and then stopping, it would be me.

edit: also I'd like to add, to velvet, I do understand what you mean by getting addicted to the action of putting the nose sprayer up in my nose, good point, but I know that wount happen to me since nothing beats the needle and the addcition that comes with it ;) thanks for your concern

If you're going to taper off from a habit or a month or whatever it is, try not to extend it too much. Taper swiftly if you are going to go that route.

If you're going to taper off from a habit or a month or whatever it is, try not to extend it too much. Taper swiftly if you are going to go that route.

Of course, I've detoxed off opana MANY times. The way I detox is pick a point to start because if I don't, I'll never stop the opana and start the detox. Then after I reached the start of the detox (last dose) I wait the longest I can go without a dose, and then that first dose is the smallest dose I can effectively do. Thne I just keep dosing every 8 hours or so untill I can wait longer and longer like 10 and 12 hours inbetween dosing, usually I can dose every 10 hours after starting my detox for 2-3 days....usually 5 days into it I can stop all together with dosing, and usually 3-4 days after my last dose i start to feel truly good again in a sober state, and after about 7-10 days od being 100% sober I feel pretty much 100% better again, and i'm ready to tear up the opana game for another 2-3 weeks! LOL

Ok well I just used the sprayer and it works GREAT! squirted some in each nosrtil and waited and felt a good "rush"...the rush you get from snorting opana, and idk if it was placebo but It felt like the rush is a lil better for the smaller dose used because I think it absorbs alot better in the iso/water solution in the sprayer, rather than just plain opana powder in my nose.

Why the fuck did you put isopropyl in it? That's disgusting and also toxic. You don't need iso for the opana to dissolve.

^ ummmmm, last time I check opana IR/ER gelled up when added to water? If it didn't, people would be banging it more.

10mg of opana equals like maby 40-50mg oxycodone, you can do that cold turkey bud, i did it from 80-100mg oxy a day for like 5 months.

Just get some immodium and benadryl, and take like 20mg of immodium and 75 mg benadryl to sleep

Besides it gelling up, which it may not with enough liquid, I do believe the matrix in Opana ER is supposed to destroy oxymorphone when it comes in contact with water.

^ ummmmm, last time I check opana IR/ER gelled up when added to water? If it didn't, people would be banging it more.

I've never had any kind of problem with the IR's gelling up or anything. I've snorted, plugged, and IV'd the 10mg IRs with not a single problem.

...But yeah, I was also just getting ready to ask why you're using iso in it? I mean, fuck that. lol.

This doesn't make any sense to me.
You've got two very different threads things here, which you seemed to have thrown together... but the result isn't anything that's going to be beneficial IMO. I mean on the one hand you have an easy to use nasal dosing applicator filled with oxymorphone... which in itself is cool.
But, then on the other hand you are talking about how your opiate habit has gotten out of control on this binge and that you need to get clean so your tolerance goes back down to zero.
You really don't think making dosing easier is going to be a good thing do you? Really? :\

It reminds me of when fat people buy jelly beans at work... they buy a bag and say, "I'm on a diet so I have a couple of these when my blood sugar is low"... but the next day, they're back in the chemist again buying another bag.

If you thought about it properly, you'd realise your brain is grifting you here :)

^ Hes got a good point there ya know.

Oxymorphone is not the drug you wanna use to taper off of opiates, that would be my firt tip.

You have to crush them EXTREMELY fine. Put them in very hot water, stir for 30 minutes, and then filter (by backloading is the best way IMO). To backload, you take a large syringe (like an oral syringe), pull the plunger out and stuff a wad of cotton down to the tip. Hold the syringe (open side up) over an empty, clean shot glass. Pour your pill solution in the open end of the syringe. It should start soaking through the cotton and out the other end into the clean shot glass. Put the plunger back in the syringe and push the rest of the solution through. Press down tight to push all the water out of the cotton as well. There you go...clean and clear oxycodone/morphone solution.

This doesn't make any sense to me.
You've got two very different threads things here, which you seemed to have thrown together... but the result isn't anything that's going to be beneficial IMO. I mean on the one hand you have an easy to use nasal dosing applicator filled with oxymorphone... which in itself is cool.
But, then on the other hand you are talking about how your opiate habit has gotten out of control on this binge and that you need to get clean so your tolerance goes back down to zero.
You really don't think making dosing easier is going to be a good thing do you? Really? :\

It reminds me of when fat people buy jelly beans at work... they buy a bag and say, "I'm on a diet so I have a couple of these when my blood sugar is low"... but the next day, they're back in the chemist again buying another bag.

If you thought about it properly, you'd realise your brain is grifting you here
:)

I see your point here, and you are correct. But theres some deatails i failed to mention about my taper procedure. I made the opana nasal sprayer for times when I become too uncomfterble during my WD process. You see, I have to appear totally clean/ normal/ and healthy to my parents for obvious reasons...so when I "play hard", I cant really afford the "pay hard" part because then the gig would be up with my parents because they can tell and know when I'm dope sick...so when I'm getting soo sick and it gets too noticeable, I would (this is my plan, I havent actually tried the nose sprayer yet for its intened purpose) squirt some in my nose and wait untill my sickness goes from increasing, to decreasing...without just getting buzzed or high as i usually would...I think the nose sprayer would help me regulate because usually I end up cutting off big lines and getting blasted after Ive been dope sick, and it only prolongs the sickness...so basically the nose sprayer is for when I detox in my own way which is being dopesick to the point where when my parents come home from work, i can do very small doses to be LESS dope sick so I have a way better chance of my parents not noticing I'm sick....so im trying to be as sick as possible for as long as possible, but thoes time when I cant afford to be sweating and have crazy goose bumps all over and hair on my head/ arms/ neck/ legs litterally sicking up and then going back down with those "rushes" of hot and cold that run thru me during WD...sorry if my post is too run on or doesnt make sense i just snorted half a bar w/ not tolerance and 2 5mg line of opana ontop of already being high on opana so I'm a bit clouded in my head....hope this gives you more of an understanding of my goal with using the nose sprayer, i believe even thoe Im using fucking oxymorphone to taper from my oxymorphone dependency, it works because ive done it before with good success, maily because when i do dose when im detoxing, i go from a WD factor of lets say a very uncomfterble 4-4.5 on the "WD scale 1-10" to a more managable but still shitty as fuck 3-3.5 on the "WD scale", just enough to where I dont have tears going down my face when I'm yawning every 2 minutes (only get watery eyes yawing every 5 minutes) and got snot just gushing and pouring from my nose and getting a river or mucus going down the back of my throt ( to a more manageable runny nose and not as much mucus going down my throat)....idk...im pretty intoxicated and need to stop rambling, my brains are fried and fogged and I need a good 2-3 week sober vacation to recharge and sharpen and clear back up.

Last edited:
I was on the OP 40s for two in a half months straight. blwoing the whole time and let me tell that was the best time of my life ever. that stuff is so good until u get hooked and u cant get anymore. That sounds like a great ides just to have a little here and there to make the withdrawl a lil bit better. good luck coming off of it. i havnt had it for 4 months now and am still feeling the want of it a lil. great drug they should have never released it again.

If you thought about it properly, you'd realise your brain is grifting you here :)

I think that's a funny way to look at it, but it makes sense.

This is a similar reasoning why I quit using heroin...it was kind of like, if I'm going to sit here and feel "THIS BAD" with $$$, why not feel better? Furthermore, any other drug is going to cause more brain damage (cocaine, alcohol, tobacco, etc etc etc marijuana is the only exception), so it was hard for me to rationalize why I had to stop using it.

After a while I realized that there were other, more important things in life to focus on, and it's more fun to do opiates without having to come down (using once in a blue moon vs chronic abuse). I could have continued using heroin, I just found greater joy in not using it. Plus, despite the fact heroin did motivate me in a lot of ways in life, all of these same motivations carried over after I quit using. The only thing that I lost was a perfect sleep cycle (and I'm working on that).

I made the opana nasal sprayer for times when I become too uncomfterble during my WD process. You see, I have to appear totally clean/ normal/ and healthy to my parents for obvious reasons...so when I "play hard", I cant really afford the "pay hard" part because then the gig would be up with my parents because they can tell and know when I'm dope sick...so when I'm getting soo sick and it gets too noticeable, I would (this is my plan, I havent actually tried the nose sprayer yet for its intened purpose) squirt some in my nose and wait untill my sickness goes from increasing, to decreasing...without just getting buzzed or high as i usually would...I think the nose sprayer would help me regulate because usually I end up cutting off big lines and getting blasted after Ive been dope sick, and it only prolongs the sickness...so basically the nose sprayer is for when I detox in my own way which is being dopesick to the point where when my parents come home from work, i can do very small doses to be LESS dope sick so I have a way better chance of my parents not noticing I'm sick....so im trying to be as sick as possible for as long as possible, but thoes time when I cant afford to be sweating and have crazy goose bumps all over and hair on my head/ arms/ neck/ legs litterally sicking up and then going back down with those "rushes" of hot and cold that run thru me during WD...sorry if my post is too run on or doesnt make sense i just snorted half a bar w/ not tolerance and 2 5mg line of opana ontop of already being high on opana so I'm a bit clouded in my head....hope this gives you more of an understanding of my goal with using the nose sprayer, i believe even thoe Im using fucking oxymorphone to taper from my oxymorphone dependency, it works because ive done it before with good success, maily because when i do dose when im detoxing, i go from a WD factor of lets say a very uncomfterble 4-4.5 on the "WD scale 1-10" to a more managable but still shitty as fuck 3-3.5 on the "WD scale", just enough to where I dont have tears going down my face when I'm yawning every 2 minutes (only get watery eyes yawing every 5 minutes) and got snot just gushing and pouring from my nose and getting a river or mucus going down the back of my throt ( to a more manageable runny nose and not as much mucus going down my throat)....idk...im pretty intoxicated and need to stop rambling, my brains are fried and fogged and I need a good 2-3 week sober vacation to recharge and sharpen and clear back up.

I see your point but...I will say this.

Your parents are still going to know you're coming down. You can't go from BIG TOLERANCE to little itty bitty maintenance doses without at least some discomfort/WD symptoms. That's just how that works.

I mean, how do you handle not being high? Well?

It's noticable, and you will be lucky to get away with this at best. I'd reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.