• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

I fucking beat morphine

oh yeah for sure. 7g there is probably like 20 over here after the dealers put all the 'magic' in it- its magic for them cos it makes money but for users its shite. you have to be smoking continuously and compulsively to get through that amount in a day, its not good for you man and honestly it feels good sometimes but its so empty and hollow. i'm glad you didn't take my post the wrong way. give it a break. once you get over the past few days it feels so good to not just be utterly desperate for your next pipe all the time. fuck i'd be waiting to come down off a pipe so that i could justify smoking the next one, it was that compulsive and pointless, i couldn't even enjoy my smoke cos once it hit me i immediately wanted the next.
ikr , it's so compulsive. i cook my own crack so the quality is banging. 2 small 0.1 rocks give me a bellringer. But yeah i smoked like 3 grams of that bomb crack yesterday and felt so bad at the end. I'm gonna take a break from it. Thanks for the advice. :)

Damn I wish.... I always feel like a piece of crap after to.
But, God like while doing it, haha
yeah same man but even with bomb crack like mine. after 2-3gs it just becomes underwheling. I've smoked up to 7 grams in a day and the last rocks were like 0.3 and didn't feel any euphoria froom it. Just jittery, anxious, sweating profusely and not being able to sleep even tho i took 6mg clonazepam. had to stare at my ceiling at 2am for an hr and a half till i finally coulld sleep. Horrible shit tbh.

Reactions: R3K
But the first hit of the day is the best thing ever. haha even better than IV coke.

• Haha
Triggering! Haha. wake and bake is always awesome .
yeah man, my wake and bake used to be like this. get the equivalent of 3 US currency. walk 4 blocks from my house, buy 2 wraps of BANGING coke that would turn to be a bit over a gram of seriously good crack, buy 5 cigarettes and go back home. lock myself in the bathroom and smoke a fat 0.3 rock. I would go deaf for 2 mins while listening to my fav songs and smoke a ciggie trembleing from the pleasure XD ok enough of it i'm getting triggered aswell. XD

Now that is how to start off a day properly, Lol
Perú man, Perú....Best country in latinoamerica forreal. Underrated but holy shit we have a lot of lovely places to go visit, lots of cultural places, BOMB FOOD, cheap good quality drugs in general and cool people. I love my country.

I worked with a guy from Peru, we got along very good, he told me a lot of awesome things about. But, he said " cracker gringo like me would get killed there" lol

I worked with a guy from Peru, we got along very good, he told me a lot of awesome things about. But, he said " cracker gringo like me would get killed there" lol
it depends, I live in the capital and the city have some sort of shitty neighbours but i live in the best part of the city. U wouldn't really die but prolly end up becoming insane with that cheap ass coke haha.

• Haha
Lol, yeah I could see that happening.
some foreigners don't get out sense of humour( especially people from cold countries like germany for example) they think we are being rude to em but it's just the way we are. we fucking fool around all the time hehe.

Wow, congrats, man! You had quite the struggle. Amazing you are heading in a happier direction. Your life will only get easier and easier.

Dont mean to rain on your parade, but for me it is important to remember that I never beat opiates, I only escape them.

Wow, congrats, man! You had quite the struggle. Amazing you are heading in a happier direction. Your life will only get easier and easier.

Dont mean to rain on your parade, but for me it is important to remember that I never beat opiates, I only escape them.
it's been a hell of a road but the past 4 months crack cocaine grab ahold of me and wouldn't letm e go. I was smoking up to 7 grams a day. I probably bought like a Q/kilo and smoked it all by myself in less than 120 days. Thank god It's been a week since my last 5 grams. I'm still getting there brother but yeah the struggle is fucking real.