Exhausted I fucked up extremelly badly this time.and I think this is the end.

no_id

Bluelighter
My addiction got a little back in track 6 month ago, Im still abstinent to opiate. This is the positive part of the story, this addiction is worst than everything.

1 month ago I got addicted to lyrica and things got quickly from somewhat okay (my version of okay meaning not well but somewhat able to live) to desesperate (need to wding, will loss another work, will fuck up all, unable to maintain normal life, etc)

Things going to the next and me being an idiot I decided that Ill use 3hopcp for wding and continuig enduring work and all.

From here everything got blur.
I used 800mg (nofake) 3hopcp in 7 days. Days closer to 60mg and other 200mg (yes...)

Last monday everything began to be on an extreme slipery slope (began wding from lyrica 1 day before, symptom wasnt that hard at first in term of wd) but the problem was the amount of 3hopcp used since thursday before.

Eventually I got psychotic beetween tuesday and thursday morning (this week now)

Last use was wednesday 2pm and I really lost it from here.

Im not extremelly motivated to write now in my state..

If you want perhaps other detail look here :

I just want to collect experience of ppl that gone extremelly overboard with disso to see a little where Im in term of future problem. Ive not much hope to recover frankly.

When not stupidly binging on amphetamines, I usually use downers to sleep whole weeks off, though exercise for the sake of circulation, is still an imperative, or there's more depression as a reward. I got badly psychotic before, myself, but have recovered over the course of some 4 months. Reality wasn't too much fun, so I went back to psychosis cultivation with amphetamines and 3-day long binges, unlike before, when I'd binge for a week. Anyway, try phenylpiracetam as a brain repairing measure, they give it to the brain stroke victims with excellent results. About depression, I have no clue, it drives me into the ground also, anxiety as well.

It's a bigger amount than any of my binges ever amounted to but I'm sure you will be fine.

My urine gets pretty dark after a few doses too and the temporary psychosis is to be expected.

Give it a month and you'll be over it m8. Stay hydrated and work out a bit when you feel better!

First off bud, your NOT alone!! Many of us have touched that feeling of despair. Stop beating yourself down MORE!! Your a good person. Your gonna be ok. Just stop literally hitting yourself with a sledgehammer!!

Trust me your self thoughts are Worse than the actually drug mess up.
When we make mistakes, fuck up, let ourselves down again.... all you need to do is. Dust yourself off get up and start again!

The differences between those that do and those that don’t are the ones who THINK they can give it another shot.

Stop hating yourself you are not bad buddy. We live in a fucked up world with fucked up expectations and pre conceived ideas about being
Perfect for whoever.

Painful events make your STRONGER!!
Just like working out... it hurts but you get stronger.

Don’t give up yet. The ride has just begun it gets WILD!!!

I can't say for certain as I've only binged on 3-MeO-PCP (not 3-ho) I usually regain my senses in 1 month of abstaining from dissociative's. Once the dissociation wears off if I've had a multi-day run, the feeling of unreality lingers as massive delusions of sobriety. I never realize how fucked up I was interpreting things until the lingering side effects dissipate. I'm willing to bet you'll be just fine, age might play a factor though. I've never ended up in the psyche ward from PCP binges; only from WD'ing off of benzodiazepines. Do you have brief flashes of sanity, and then go back into unreality? That's a pretty good sign it's lingering effects from the x-PCP ime. I usually just tell everyone I'm agoraphobic and spend 30+ days just taking real good care of my basic needs, and forcing myself to keep up good hygiene, chores, etc.

I think you'll be alright. I've binged on DXM for months at a time as well, and all the after effects eventually subsided.