Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Howard to withhold welfare from drug offenders

rogan said:
Howard to withhold welfare from drug offenders

I consider myself a liberal (libertarian) but sorry mr. howard this is where I draw the line. So glad your fucked johnny.

What type of a retard wouldn't realise this is just going to send crime rates sky high.

I think it's a good idea in theory... just needs a little tweaking. If they are going to do that they need to make counseling/rehab available, for free, and without punishment and definatley confidential. And if they are charged with the offense, take the money away, but again, give them help to get get clean, and when they've met certain criteria give the benefits back, dont base it on a timeline.

People are right, they might turn to stealing or whatever. That's a choice they make. Get clean, or do what you have to do... if you choose the latter, there are consequences. The government cant babysit you or make everything in life easy for you, cant make your choices for you. But at the same time we dont have to pay for you to get high either.

but... you know what they say... opinions are like assholes.... everyone has one.

^ well you'd assume that the 20 million would endorse those types of service.