• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to stop yourself from throwing up when pill kicks in?

I was under the impression that receptors in the digestive tract also contributed to the nausea experienced (I'll find the article/post/whatever when I get home) from the consumption of serotonin releasing drugs (be it mdxx or lsd or other).

On that note, I've never experienced nausea from plugging. Most notable was the beige A, which had me dry retching for a good 30-45mins, had no noticeably nauseous effect when plugged.
Acid also does occasionally make me very sick.

I always throw up on pills lately regardless of what I eat, drink etc. Usually happens about 20 to half an hour after the pill kicks in and I find myself spewing repeatedly for about half an hours.

It's gross, I just don't do pills anymore. Though I did one at home the other weekend and I didn't throw up, I think it's to do with the fact that when I'm out I'm running around and more exciteable and such.

ok does anyone have anythin bad to say about dramamine? i've taken something like it for travel sickness before but how did ppl figure this out and are there any bad reactions with e? will it slow down/speed up the feeling? only one person ive spoken to whos taken it has said it was the worst ever, everyone else has said it worked really well, but maybe she just took 2 many?

faerie said:
I always throw up on pills lately regardless of what I eat, drink etc. Usually happens about 20 to half an hour after the pill kicks in and I find myself spewing repeatedly for about half an hours.

It's gross, I just don't do pills anymore. Though I did one at home the other weekend and I didn't throw up, I think it's to do with the fact that when I'm out I'm running around and more exciteable and such.

I was like this. I stopped taking pills because of the puking.

Then I tried Dramamine and rediscovered ecstasy. Puking all the time stops it being fun. Dramamine completely stops you puking.

These days if I know the pills are decent I'll take three Dramamine half an hour before I drop. Then I'll have one or two more throughout the night. I rarely if ever spew anymore.

Dramamine is the bomb.

dimps333 said:
ok does anyone have anythin bad to say about dramamine? i've taken something like it for travel sickness before but how did ppl figure this out and are there any bad reactions with e? will it slow down/speed up the feeling? only one person ive spoken to whos taken it has said it was the worst ever, everyone else has said it worked really well, but maybe she just took 2 many?

Dramamine is an anticholergenic. Without getting too technical, it is possible to get a psychoactive effect from Dramamine if you take heaps. It's not really a psychadelic, more of a deleriant. Trying to "trip" on Dramamine is dangerous and not to be advised. You can have a really bad time and it's very bad for you indeed.

To get to that point you'd need to take heaps all at once. I always take it when I'm on pills and I never take more than five or six over the course of a night (say eight hours).

I've had no negative effects whatsoever and it hasn't affected the duration, comeup time, or effects of the pill in any way.