• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to stop yourself from throwing up when pill kicks in?

Dramamine!

Take dramamine. Antacids only work for people who puke due to the reaction of MDMA to their stomach acids. People who always puke usually puke because of the rush of serotonin (there are serotonin receptors everywhere, including the gut).

I used to puke every comeup and during the peak as well. Now I take two or three dramamine half an hour before dropping, and then as needed as the night goes on. Dramamine will totally stop you puking, guaranteed.

crow011 said:
thats interesting . . .

it sounds like the nausea experienced seems to be more closely related to giddiness effected by interuptions with the inner ear, rather than toxicity in the stomach . . .
I don't think that is correct, but the increase of serotonin in the synapse would have something to do with it as nausea is evident when a pill is plugged, effectively bypassing the stomach.

i am very skinny and short and i have even only dropped half, in 1/4's about half an hr apart and still threw up! every time ive actually dropped a decent amiunt i throw up, its not very fun when it comes out of nowhere in the middle of the dance floor!also in some other threads ppl were saying they get hungry, i always get starving, like more hungry than ive ever been, and very dizzy liek no energy left but sometimes its been when i havent even danced that hard, none of my other friends ever get hungry! i've tried qucik eze's and they dont work! do peppermint lifesavers actually work? and does plugging actually make any difference? yes, gross, but im willing to do it if it stops me puking!

Don't worry about plugging or snorting or whatever. I can virtually guarantee that two dramamine half an hour before you drop will stop you puking.

Dramamine is an air-sickness medication. You can get it at your local chemist. It's like ten bucks.

satricion said:
Dramamine!

Take dramamine. Antacids only work for people who puke due to the reaction of MDMA to their stomach acids. People who always puke usually puke because of the rush of serotonin (there are serotonin receptors everywhere, including the gut).

I used to puke every comeup and during the peak as well. Now I take two or three dramamine half an hour before dropping, and then as needed as the night goes on. Dramamine will totally stop you puking, guaranteed.

spot on cheif , thats exactly what i do. And ill vouch for it working aswell , i had the same problem.

i never throw up on pills unless they're strong. If you throw up, maybe you just have a lower resistance than other people. Going by halves might help. I just throw up and enjoy the strong peak!

KostoN said:
With pills these days I don't have the urge to throw up even double dropping say Orange Butterflys (110mg) and Red Mitsu's (110mg)...

dude you have been here a year, do I realy have to ask how you came up with those figures? :\

hey guys this thread has been really useful for me, i'm going to try dramamine when i next go out. I find its a really sudden urge normally just like "oh shit i'm gonna spew" and then 2 minutes later i spew.

sometimes i'm fine stright away after that, sometimes i have it occur a few more times through the night. personally i think its something messing up my inner ear / balance , kinda like motion sickness so perhaps dramamine will be the answer!

ALSO does anyone know why MDMA would cause nausea but MDA not? I stocked up on a whole heap of MDA only pills cause they were the only thing i could take without spewing but unfortunately they are all gone now! (they lasted me from new years... he he!).

does anyone know if there are any chemical problesm with mixing dramamine and ecstasy? . . .

ANDO420 said:
dude you have been here a year, do I realy have to ask how you came up with those figures? :\

well there was a gcms test done on the mitzi's and a brisbane bluelighter got busted with some of the butterflys and posted the polices results after they sent them away to a lab for testing. %)

I hope I'me doing this correct - I'm only a newbie...
It seems most people throw up when their coming up. I find that I feel a little nauseous during the come up but I only need to burp. However later in the evening after I've peaked I feel like a I need to spew and then 2 minutes later I throw up heaps. I take quick-eze and have my pills in halves but it still doesn't really seem to help. Does anyone else find this? I also have a small meal about 6 hours before I drop. I also find that after I've thrown up I feel fine but its pretty much killed my roll even though my eyes are still popping out of my head.

try eating about 3 hours before dropping and eat something will lots of vegies in it. 6 hours and your stomach would be totally empty and the cuastic contents of pills would be hurting your stomach thus making you feel ill.

mind over matter, i used to always throw up. and i dont like eating in a relatively short time before i drop...

but sipping water helps alot :)

thanx guys, ill try that this weekend! also the hungry thing? does anyone else get that, like really really starving, and yes i've usually eaten a big meal before i go out?

yes it is also mind over matter. try doing something to take your mind off it whist coming up like going for a walk (if thats possible ;) ) or talking with friends. Try coming up in a relaxed environment rather than a heated hektic section of the party/club/venue/event.

The less you think you are going to spew the less you will.

you you start toi feel sick, go up and have a dnace, or just be active. Anything to keep your mind off the sickness. I have never thrown up off a pill, but have fealt sick, and that has stopped it.

Just don't take too many or you'll be tripping from the dramamine- friends did it said it wasn't pleasant at all!

I find nausea is more prevalent on an empty stomach. Having a little something in my stomach helps. Fruit or some other blandish food is the best.