• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to prevent dopamine depletion from meth?

Meth does not cause me massive anxiety and DISGUSTING comedowns like Adderall does or even d-amp. Which is why I take meth

If you get more of a comedown and anxiety from dexamph than meth you are probably not getting real dex or are using crazy doses. Either that or you have very interesting brain chemistry because that's certainly abnormal. Dex in particular should not give much of a comedown at all at sensible doses especially once you have a tolerance.

I can assure you I was getting real dex, via my doctors laptop to the pharmacy. Damp is too short lived, I fell a bit more intense in an anxiety stricken way, crashes are just worse. Why is it so hard to believe? Meth is the longer acting one with the longest half life anyways, correct?

If you get more of a comedown and anxiety from dexamph than meth you are probably not getting real dex or are using crazy doses. Either that or you have very interesting brain chemistry because that's certainly abnormal. Dex in particular should not give much of a comedown at all at sensible doses especially once you have a tolerance.
Even a therapeutic dose of dextroamphetamine (30mg) will eventually lead me to having a crash that is uncomfortable enough where I have to grab my klonopin bottle for relief. Yes prescribed doses...why can't people just take me for my word? I mean really, what point do I have to come out here and lie anyways? I've been on this site since I was a kid when I was 19 years old till now. Have no cruel intentions here on Bluelight.

Even a therapeutic dose of dextroamphetamine (30mg) will eventually lead me to having a crash that is uncomfortable enough where I have to grab my klonopin bottle for relief. Yes prescribed doses...why can't people just take me for my word? I mean really, what point do I have to come out here and lie anyways? I've been on this site since I was a kid when I was 19 years old till now. Have no cruel intentions here on Bluelight.

Man no need to take it so personal, I'm just saying that is an abnormal experience that's all I meant by it. It sounds like what would happen to someone who took huge doses. The fact it happens to you at therapeutic doses makes you an outliner, that is all. Not attacking you mate.

I took multiple doses of dex today and didn't feel any anxiety or comedown or urge to reach for the benzos at all. Most people have that experience because dex is a clean stim for most.

But everyone's brains work different still.

It's like how I can bosh Xanax for months then just stop and feel no withdrawals... that's me being an outliner too.

Not that easy given my diagnosis and economic means. My county psych is old school and doesn't want to prescribe me Adderall or Dexedrine out of fear of exacerbating my condition. The meth is just a stop-gap measure in my mind, as I will be likely seeking some private p-doc that is willing to prescribe me Adderall XR. But, as it stands, D-meth is pretty fantastic and highly economical (look up the prices on the DM for meth in the US, it's ridiculous)... The only issue is the comedown. I used to take 2-FMA, the absolute gold standard for treating ADHD; so I might go with that if my plan fails.

You might want to look again/ more thoroughly. For a while I thought the same thing, but I've looked around and there are dirt cheap options. I'm trying the cheapest one I've found soon, not expecting much but I am really curious as to how the quality differs.

Damp is too short lived, I fell a bit more intense in an anxiety stricken way, crashes are just worse. Why is it so hard to believe?
I second that. Tried adderal, tried vyvanse, but both just made me super amped up, jittery and generally a nightmare for my anxieties (at both low and high doses, although the high doses were so bad, that I never took more than 20mg at once ever again.) Meth always calmed me down, letting me focus on shit without much anxiety. I have generalized anxiety disorder, depression with atypical features, ADHD and social anxiety (among couple of other anxieties), if that means anything.