• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to make a female squirt....

its piss

Not to sound like a deviant but I’ve always wanted to taste a woman’s squirt, I’ve never made a woman squirt.
Had anyone in here ever drank a woman’s squirt, and if so what does it taste like?

Not to sound like a deviant but I’ve always wanted to taste a woman’s squirt, I’ve never made a woman squirt.
Had anyone in here ever drank a woman’s squirt, and if so what does it taste like?
Doesnt really taste of much, kinda salty i guess, like if u lick sweat, lol.

Its not piss @Audiobook
Piss smells
I made my ex sleep in her puddle loads of times we never woke up with the bed smelling like someone wet it

Ladies and gents if you put 1 or 2 fingers in while palm facing up and give it the 'come here' kinda rub theres a little tiny spongy feeling area which is the magic spot
Rub that and suck/lick the clit and she'll squirt in no time or least be left shaking
This right here.
Some people are definitely "squirters" and are more prone to being able to do it. But you can work on your technique and I think just about any woman will find she is a squirter.
My experience started with ignorance. I thought only people with the label "squirters" could do it. Well, I have been in an open relationship for years. My girlfriend started fooling around with a friend of ours for a while. Turns out he had his technique down and everything. She didn't even know it was possible. So I got to hear about it later and basically how awesome it was for her. That technique also allowed her to reach a multiple/constant orgasm state. Needless to say I couldn't be that extremely outdone in the bed room with my own girlfriend so I had to start practicing!

That technique also allowed her to reach a multiple/constant orgasm state
Yeah I've had at least 2 girls not squirt from that but have a 'different' orgasm to a standard clit one, the kind they describe as 'best ever', the kind that'll leave em unable to lift their right (iirc, it could be left) arm.
One actually made me google it cuz it kept happening n she got worried it was like the start of a mini stroke or something 😂

Pro tip: dont go straight for this method, make them cum from the clit first, eg if you are licking it, as you know they are reaching it, get those fingers into position, then as soon as they do cum from the clit licking, start this, first just with the fingers then as soon as they realize what's going on start sucking n licking that clit again, but make it more about the fingers...
I call this the double. Guaranteed to leave them happy and secure you a good bj wake up and breakfast in bed the next morning ;) if no one else has ever done that to them, they are going to love you.

In fact, the most common response ive got from them after doing that is "so when are you moving in/can you move in" - no lie 😂

If you wana go one step further then fuck them straight after (aka the triple) but they're usually pretty lifeless after the double sometimes it almost doesn't seem right (unless necrophilia is your flex, idk) 🤷‍♂️ 😂😂😂

Yup, she gets all wobbly and light headed from what seems like hyperventilation and like... some sort of sudden vitamin deficiency from climaxing so long/intensely.
I can progress through just the way you described and hit the "triple" as it were. She definitely needs a break though sometimes. Her whole body goes rigid at certain points and doesn't seem to stop until I do.

Yup, she gets all wobbly and light headed from what seems like hyperventilation and like... some sort of sudden vitamin deficiency from climaxing so long/intensely.
I can progress through just the way you described and hit the "triple" as it were. She definitely needs a break though sometimes. Her whole body goes rigid at certain points and doesn't seem to stop until I do.
Hell yeah

, I've nearly fuckin drowned.

moan about . . . spunk? 😜
hV4AGr1.jpg