• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How to evaporate water containing MDMA?

Why does a question so basic need so many varied answers and crap from those who don't seem to have a clue? I hate to say it, but if some of you are thinking of studying chemistry, then I'd suggest starting at grade 7 level :\

but exposing that liquid to high temps will decrease mdxx content ..

Water boils at 100 *C, MDMA HCl won't decompose until well above MP temp (~150 *C)

If you had 100 pills it would be a different story..

mirco-techniques, if they are learned (not rocket science) will permit extraction and isolation of a few mgs of most things.

Yeah what if the binders are water soluable.

Now that's a fair and relevant question. Normally, if tablets are made in the traditional fashion, soluble excipients won't normally be used, particularly if the active substances or associated compounds might be hygroscopic. This would result in tablets getting mushy and crumbly during periods of high humidity (bad tablet making techniques can also cause this). So, while it's always a possibility, it's probably not common to include water soluble substances other than the actives etc. A melting point check on the extracted product and /or TLC are normally good indicators of purity.

So.........

Is it feasable to say put 10grams of pure mdma in some water and then extract it? cos if thats possible I has an idea!

I think Iconoclast's idea involves the smuggling of MDMA...

If smugglers can't successfully get the precursor into the country when it's dissolved in completely innocuous liquids, I'd say there would be fat chance of getting MDMA in via a solution. Some of the more sophisticated mobile analytical equipment used by the feds will detect incredibly small amounts and some Raman based equipment will now detect contents through some containers.

As for DH L. Check out the thread on whirlpool for a look into how these guys operate. I once received some health products (~ US$200-00worth) from a well known company who list DH L as their principle freight carrier. The parcel arrived, opened by customs along with a bill for ~$45, payable to the freight company. Digging a bit deeper it seems these guys get some sort of kickback from customs. We rang and complained and after a bunch of excuses such as "we've paid the bill already to avoid delays", they wavered the charge. So, anything that comes via this company you can be expect to be opened.

wouldnt the even better answer be .. no disrespect Pd .

Buy pure MDMA and its pointless doing a CWE on ecstasy due to the fact of all the other crap that also dissolves in water would still be there at the finished product ?