• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to cope when your friends still use but you are clean?

I quit opiates after 10 years, for 6 years. After a little while I didn't think about them at all really. I was really confident I was past it. Then this past spring my dad was dying and I was visiting and my mom threw out an almost empty bottle of morphine solution and I just grabbed it and took it... I was so anxious and sad and just overall in a terrible place... well long story short, I slid back into it slowly. Not even close to as bad as before but it's scary and it sucks. Trying not to go score some shit today. All it took was one slip. I knew that, and didn't touch it once for so long, but I guess I finally convinced myself I could use it responsibly. I can't.
I remember reading your ibogaine trip report on Erowid, powerful read.
You did it once and you can do it again, good luck

I’m hoping to have many more friends once i am clean and possibly to get back a few I left by the wayside over the years when getting high seemed more important.

Finding out what "normal" people do with their time has been challenging. Ive learned that I cant just be like "yea I just fucked off and did drugs until my 30s... now i don't know what the fuck to do. isn't that hilarious?!" What do you all do to take up the time you spent procuring and doing drugs?

Finding out what "normal" people do with their time has been challenging. Ive learned that I cant just be like "yea I just fucked off and did drugs until my 30s... now i don't know what the fuck to do. isn't that hilarious?!" What do you all do to take up the time you spent procuring and doing drugs?

Thats a major problem, once drugs are no longer present, one does not know what to do and the boredom reaches the apex.