• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin how strong is fentanyl per gram vs. heroin?

ongos

Bluelighter
I can't find anything on what the therapeutic dose is if there's such a thing. I would think 1 gram is a bit much. I'm not familiar with it til recent news about it. Why anyone would use it as cutting agent or blend agent with heroin is mind boggling. Heroin is already as is, so why the fentanyl mixture? Would fentanyl by itself work like heroin? Can the feeling or high pass off as a heroin high?

my addiction to 3-METHYLFENTANYL involved buying 'bags' (extremely small wrapped up pieces of foil,actually) that were far below 0.1g, You could get 30-35 doses from 1 GRAM.
And that was of course not pure powder but instead somehow professionally mixed with no hotspots possible.

Fentanyl is an opioid and yes could and often does pass for heroin. I'd say one gram of pure fentanyl would be 40-50 grams of pure heroin (u will find neither on the streets in pure form unless someone robbed a hospital)

yeah fentanyl is much much more potent than street heroin (or even pharm grade diamorphine for that matter)
I.think someone would cut their heroin with fent because it's more cost effective.
never tried fentanyl but I read the high is shorter and much more sedative (not in a good way) and not very euphoric.
and it'll jack up your tolerance.

1g of fent (IV) would be equivalent to 25g of heroin (IV) or 100g of morphine (oral), considering you have pure stuff.

horrifically potent and not to be fucked with imo. people die from rolling over and sweating heavily while wearing those patches, designed to have an output of micrograms per hour.

Seems like fent is so strong it over powers the other opiate... i ve had fent recreationally, its hard to find the fine line between stupid messed up/nodding/OD and a typical opioid euphoria/energy.

I screwed up a date with a very hot girl cuz of fent. Kept nodding out. Still get mad at myself about that one. I had put a 75mcg patch on myself on top of my usual oxycodone at that time. Figured " o I'll kick the opiates up a notch for this". Totally changed the peppy oxy to a nod out.

Fent is best for pain imo. In small doses too.

Its such a big difference in strength its hard to answer the question. And in length of action, and also effect.

well 0.1 is 100 mg. 1 g of fentanyl would have 1000 mg, if it's pure would it not be at least 10 doses or "highs" from it? If it's PURE? Maybe what you had was cut with other things? Maybe 0.01 (1 mg) could still be potent? Which means a 1 g of fentanyl could be 1000 doses? I think 100mg of pure fentanyl is too strong, don't you think?

my addiction to 3-METHYLFENTANYL involved buying 'bags' (extremely small wrapped up pieces of foil,actually) that were far below 0.1g, You could get 30-35 doses from 1 GRAM.
And that was of course not pure powder but instead somehow professionally mixed with no hotspots possible.

In my daze post surgery I was in a lot of pain. Asked for something. Nurse gave me a shot of fent. Felt a wave go through my whole body. Nothing more nothing less. No euphoria lol

Doesn't the 0.1 mg for Fent mean a tenth of a milligram not 100mg? I hope you have good scales!

Seeing as the fent patches are designed to release X mcg/ X hrs, 1g of fent would be many many doses.

Fentanyl's a hell of a drug!

Stay away it as long as you know hat you're doing kids!

image.php

Fentanyl is 40 times to 100 timesmore potent than heroin. And since heroin isn't as pure and good as it use to be, i'd say closer to 100. Fent will kill you quick...so when it comes to experimenting start slow. if you have a 100mcg patch you only need a dab of the gel to smoke...and that's with opiate tolerance. I see people are trying to equate Fentanyl micrograms to herion grams...the math is not safe as the purity of the heroin in the equation does not exist. "1 gram" of Fentanyl will kill anybody. I don't care how opiate tolerant you are.

depends hat graduation your scale is. I have 2 scales; one is a 0.1 g and the other is a 0.001 g. With the 0.1 scale, that means a 0.1 measurement is 100mg, with a 0.001 scale, that means a 0.001 measurement is 1 mg.

Correct?

Doesn't the 0.1 mg for Fent mean a tenth of a milligram not 100mg? I hope you have good scales!

Fentanyl is 40 times to 100 timesmore potent than heroin. And since heroin isn't as pure and good as it use to be, i'd say closer to 100. Fent will kill you quick...so when it comes to experimenting start slow. if you have a 100mcg patch you only need a dab of the gel to smoke...and that's with opiate tolerance. I see people are trying to equate Fentanyl micrograms to herion grams...the math is not safe as the purity of the heroin in the equation does not exist. "1 gram" of Fentanyl will kill anybody. I don't care how opiate tolerant you are.

so would 40-50 grams of pure diamorphine. That's why we gave that estimate...notice I said pure which the op probably does not have unless he has dry amps....I was assuming this was hypothetical.if the op does have pure fent it's probably best he make a solution and use simple liquid measurement

The average addict can usually handle extremely large amounts of opioids (I.e enough to kill a small family)

And in my personal experience 1 gram of fentanyl (have had vials and powder) is equal to 100 grams of morphine. So it would be 40-50 grams of DIAmorphine....the dia indicates the two acetyl groups and the double strength. At least I've always thought of it that way...diamorphine=twice as much morphine getting to your brain twice as fast

Last edited: