• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How not to look like a tweaker

I can’t imagine being in a relationship and not sharing your drugs with each other if one happens to have some and the other has none.

That’s really ugly.
Unfortunately it does happen and it happened to me many times. For that situation though, we were both very addicted to heroin and I can’t say I’ve dealt with that type of situation and sharing with someone else. In the end you are thinking for yourself and your own body and how your feeling and it sucks but you will put your own high before someone else’s no matter how close you are.

But I will say that that relationship was even worse because he became extremely mentally abusive towards the end, usually with the drug supply and stuff.

Unfortunately it does happen and it happened to me many times. For that situation though, we were both very addicted to heroin and I can’t say I’ve dealt with that type of situation and sharing with someone else. In the end you are thinking for yourself and your own body and how your feeling and it sucks but you will put your own high before someone else’s no matter how close you are.

Maybe it’s an opiate thing. Most tweakers I’ve known well for any length of time would give a hungry friend a point to join in the party even if they weren’t fucking them. So long as they had a full bag.

Maybe it’s an opiate thing. Most tweakers I’ve known well for any length of time would give a hungry friend a point to join in the party even if they weren’t fucking them. So long as they had a full bag.
I honestly don’t know, I’m sure it makes a difference which drug. I don’t normally hang around tweakers because I just get annoyed lol but regardless of the drug I just don’t like being in a relationship with someone who uses as well, other than the companionship with it. Idk maybe that’s why I talk on bl all night because I have no one else lol

I honestly don’t know, I’m sure it makes a difference which drug. I don’t normally hang around tweakers because I just get annoyed lol but regardless of the drug I just don’t like being in a relationship with someone who uses as well, other than the companionship with it. Idk maybe that’s why I talk on bl all night because I have no one else lol

Yeah. When I was using I mostly preferred to use alone and usually ended up spending half my high on BL.

But in the past when I associated with a lot of tweakers in this small city I was living in I noticed that they’d help each other out if one was temporarily short. However, if people did not reciprocate next time they had some they got discarded pretty quickly. People certainly weren’t obsessively selfish about their supply except maybe if they were near withdrawing and only had a tiny bit.

Yeah. When I was using I mostly preferred to use alone and usually ended up spending half my high on BL.

But in the past when I associated with a lot of tweakers in this small city I was living in I noticed that they’d help each other out if one was temporarily short. However, if people did not reciprocate next time they had some they got discarded pretty quickly. People certainly weren’t obsessively selfish about their supply except maybe if they were near withdrawing and only had a tiny bit.
That’s awesome. I personally would always help someone out because I was often fucked over with drugs in relationships/people I was living with. It’s nice to hear that sorta thing and actually warms my heart a little. Didn’t want to sound like a downer or a drug hoarder or anything I was just explaining a situation that happened and was just my experience

I can’t imagine being in a relationship and not sharing your drugs with each other if one happens to have some and the other has none.

That’s really ugly.
Lol yeah I don't see any relationship making it through that first fight 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
When Im on meth, I look somehow like a sober person just a little bit more talkative and energetic. The only side-eff I can't overcome or hide is dilated pupils

First recommendation would be, dont act like this lady:

Seriously though...you might consider using less. Hiding your usage from your significant other isn't a great thing to do. Then again, I hide stuff (mostly opioids) from my girlfriend so I'm not one to judge.

I guess the obvious recommendations here are:

1. Use less

2. Eat regularly

3. Sleep regularly

That poor lady. They say the lack of sleep is one of the primary driving factors behind the psychological decline of chronic stimulant users.

Other than that I agree with Negrogesic on this one. The basics are most important. Eat, sleep and stay hydrated and you will ultimately look and feel and look much better.

I laughed at first but the further I watched just made me feel pretty bad for this lady. Just trying to get through presumably a graveyard shift the best she can and you got a couple dorks putting her on youtube 😑

hard drugs inevitably destroy relationships

Indeed. I foolishly used to think that disagreement btwn lovers can be solved by a stuff like Meth but wrong. A low dose of a sedative like Diaz helps me manage my and her anger.

The most important step is to leave the Motor Mouth on E if you catch my drift...

How do you act normal around coworkers/family/etc. I live with my bf and he thinks I’m not using anymore but it’s only because I’ll use at work or when he’s not home, which sucks. And at work I get all amped up and I’m sure it’s super obvious ugh. So how do you keep ok in public basically. Thank you
I have been smoking for 2 days and my roomate/friend has no idea lol. She doesn't like the stuff so im only allowed to smoke it once in awhile. I do heroin and smoke at same time so that drug combo makes me real mellow...im not to amped up and im not nodding out...its just right. Lets see the last time I actually slept was 2 nights ago lol
H/M combo isn't for everyone but it's just right for me.

How do you act normal around coworkers/family/etc. I live with my bf and he thinks I’m not using anymore but it’s only because I’ll use at work or when he’s not home, which sucks. And at work I get all amped up and I’m sure it’s super obvious ugh. So how do you keep ok in public basically. Thank you
I dont know why but with me apparently nobody can even tell that I am high as fuck on meth lol
I do Heroin and Meth...i normally do a shot of H then after 30 or so minutes i will smoke my meth for about 15 mins. I do also meth by itself...eben after smoking all morning nobody can tell lol

sorry if this comes across as wierd but Do I know you? you look eerily familiar ...don't worry too much lol had no sleep

Omg that was awful. I honestly ever rarely get like that and wouldn’t go out in public if I was, Jesus. But thank you and yes I’m trying to get better at the sleeping and eating
Probably way to late year later

After my tolerance break, only oral dose once per day pre made 2 gel caps. 1 before 1pm latest. 2nd if its nor enough. I have a pre wotkoht no stims for 1 to 2 hours after waking. Lots of studies on stims and heart disease and not fully gettig awake before taking. Including cigarettes i don't smoke,, but no cigarettes first hour awake reduce chances of lung diseas 4x.... your hormones and metabolism need to regulate when you wake naturally.. aderall caffeine meth nicotine within 5s of waking weakness your heart( cardiac) muscle. Oxidative stress free radicals , leads to afib. Just fuckinf wait an hour or 2.

supplements b4 mag glycinate, daily vitamin thiamine, omega 3s, and hydarw and eat meal a huge meal. Follow the ritual, you make one base it on science for harm reduction tolerance reduction better high,, neurotoxicity negation and functionality as well ad mortality rate decrease During eat drink electrolytes and mote mag, alcar and ala supplementsbefore during after. Thenaine before , tyrosine during and after. Unless on long binge then first.

I have ritual, only one dose technically divided into 2 chunks being 2nd optional. Sleep 8 hours, never take any other besides oral.

Oral is much more euphoric lasts twice as long, less likely to redose. No rush like IV but the most amazing sorta line ecstasy high but better if done right not over dosing it and staying healthy and not eveur day. Every other ;) which is to much but when I do meth its about my strongest will power. Smoking snorting used to do, but it really doesn't give me that amazing high .

Probably way to late year later

After my tolerance break, only oral dose once per day pre made 2 gel caps. 1 before 1pm latest. 2nd if its nor enough. I have a pre wotkoht no stims for 1 to 2 hours after waking. Lots of studies on stims and heart disease and not fully gettig awake before taking. Including cigarettes i don't smoke,, but no cigarettes first hour awake reduce chances of lung diseas 4x.... your hormones and metabolism need to regulate when you wake naturally.. aderall caffeine meth nicotine within 5s of waking weakness your heart( cardiac) muscle. Oxidative stress free radicals , leads to afib. Just fuckinf wait an hour or 2.

supplements b4 mag glycinate, daily vitamin thiamine, omega 3s, and hydarw and eat meal a huge meal. Follow the ritual, you make one base it on science for harm reduction tolerance reduction better high,, neurotoxicity negation and functionality as well ad mortality rate decrease During eat drink electrolytes and mote mag, alcar and ala supplementsbefore during after. Thenaine before , tyrosine during and after. Unless on long binge then first.

I have ritual, only one dose technically divided into 2 chunks being 2nd optional. Sleep 8 hours, never take any other besides oral.

Oral is much more euphoric lasts twice as long, less likely to redose. No rush like IV but the most amazing sorta line ecstasy high but better if done right not over dosing it and staying healthy and not eveur day. Every other ;) which is to much but when I do meth its about my strongest will power. Smoking snorting used to do, but it really doesn't give me that amazing high .
That's how you do it...

What's all this about not taking any Stims until an hour or two after waking? It can lead to heart disease if you take Stims first-thing in the morning? Interesting. Do you have any links to said studies?

If you're a tweaker, you can't hide it. People WILL notice. Being on a stimulant with out tweaking out is no problem.
Just think before you talk, beware of not making erratic body movements and tics.

If you're a tweaker, you can't hide it. People WILL notice. Being on a stimulant with out tweaking out is no problem.
Just think before you talk, beware of not making erratic body movements and tics.
I used Meth every.single.day for a year and a half. At work. Around Friends. Around Family. Nobody had the first clue...

Taking it orally (in low doses) is the ticket.

EDIT: NVM, re-read your post, I see what you're getting at.