• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many languages do you speak?

brad, i know you usually reserve the right to delete posts if they are hurtful towards other people's mental state.

so i'm asking you

CLAWS grapeape, for all of us.

i have no idea what "CLAWS" means... so just took care of it myself... 8(

spanish and english speak read write, etc

ital i can speak a little, read it and understand it pretty ok.
id love to learn other languages but have the slight problem of being slak

I speak Afrikaans fluently. ( cross between dutch and German )
I speak a little Portguses and now speak english fluently

^ The Free Land of Errant Misbehaviour!

I speak a few, and I mean only a few, words of french.

"Je voudrais un bierre" is the most important phrase I remember from 4 years of High School French. And I have some fond memories of a great holiday in Nouvelle Caledonie...

I can speak a little afrikaans, and a little french. Used to be fluent in Italian. It was my major in high school, and I'm fluent in massaij (african language spoken throughout several regions that my extended family have lived in).
I think in english mainly but when I'm talking with family who only speak massaij I do tend to think that way. Often family conversations are split, jumping back and forward between eng and mas and then I pretty much always think in eng.

English (Not very well hehe)
German - Fluently
Indonesian
Italian
Nigga Speak
I little spanish
And a Little Thai...
Also I can speak a few sentences in Russian. This is all mainly from working with people from different countries. German was from school which I took up again a while ago. Italian is from my Grandad.

My latest Language I'm trying to pick up is called "Asha Language"

Hi there, How's your day been - ya fuck, what the fuck you doing, where the fuck u been?

i can speak in French and english
5 years ago i was pretty fluent in Thai but somehow everything just got erased.

English is it sadly.

My plan is that once uni is finished I'll take Russian lessons then head over there for awhile (I still have several relatives living there). I wish I'd kept going with French at school, but seeing as you only get a limited choice of electives, other things won out. My primary school now teaches languages from grade 1 - I think that's fantastic. The older you get, the harder it is to pick up another language!

Having spent time overseas I really wanted to learn some language's so yeah I can speak French, Spanish, Japanese well and a little Italian, russian and potuguese . Oh and I can speak English but some people would argue that point =D
Peace LOve and Mungbeans

Last edited:
I speak pretty fluent danish and norwegian and i'm ok at swedish. I also speak a little german.

Australian is the best language out of them all!

lostpunk5545 said:
And I have some fond memories of a great holiday in Nouvelle Caledonie...

i loved nouvelle caledonie! i went there with school in grade 12...

yeah i speak what's left in my memory of 6 years of french classes...

a few words here and there of japanese and german

double dutch :)

pig latin

i'm like...multilingual! :p

oh and english...i'm practically fluent in that too ;)

English is the only language I can speak fluently. However I do know a little bit of Japanese and Italian. By the time I get back to Australia I'll probably know Polish as well.