• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How many Aust BLs inject (IV/IM) drugs recreationally?

only a newbie and have no where near the connections to even think about trying, but if it was offered and I was quite a bit more expericed I would consider it......

thanks for bump steve, interesting read

oh and for who ever said it before I prefer a pipe over a bong any day

I have NEVER stuck a needle in my arm and never thought to. I have had a few associates get hooked on heroin and pills every now and again and a couple hooked on meth only <-- and they all injected.All either got Hep C and are in jail and two of them dead.Any of you out there who use needles should wake up to yourselves... lifes to short.........
:X

To be honest I will never try injecting.. While I am afraid of risking incurable diseases, ugly track marks or the addiction - thats not the main reason that I wont inject..

I'm scared of needles.

I'm really scared of needles, I was never into the whole "self-harm" thing, and needles just do not appeal to me in any way.. not even for an extra intense 20 mins..

I love smoking my crystal, taking my acid, snorting my coke and railing/dropping my bix (havent plugged... yet). I'll be happy with my pipe, Mc Donalds straw and Gel Caps.

=)

I have a phobia of needles.. stepping on etc.... i went thru a rough childhood .. always as hospital ... all i can say to the people who inject ...
lifes that bad you need too draw some blood,catch aids,hep whatever ..
cant have kids and totally fuck up your lives like my friends .. buy a gun and blow ya brains out its alot quicker...... I have the upmost rescpect for people who have turned their lives around and woke up to themselves.. like the rest of you should..... pop pills,smoke pot,coke .. and thats it NO needles are needed my friends....

Your a legend Evandar ..

^^^ have you actually read the rest of this thread mate? i don't want to slander you considering you've had friends die from needle use, but that's got nothing to do with anyone else - as the mature responses (which you seem unable to give) in this thread point out, there are plenty of safe ways to inject, so telling us that you may as well "buy a gun and blow ya brains out" is stupid, childish, and totally at odds with any kind of harm minimisation attitude. what the fuck are you doing on this website?

don't go fucking criticising other people for actually trying to research and be responsible about something that could be dangerous - grow up. jesus, as i stated in this thread, i'm never going to inject anything, but that doesn't stop me from being able to respect other peoples' decisions and not start ragging on them. like i said, grow up.

Well I IV'ed speed for the first time a few weeks back. I was with a very experienced user and everything went well :)

I had a small phobia of needles beforehand, but now it's just how I use it on the weekend.

like others in this thread have said its just a point where i might cross the line into addiction if it happened to come up at a certain point. ive thought about this quite a lot, thinking that maybe one day i may try it, but i don't think i could physically ever stick a needle into my arm...not because its "dirty" etc just because 1. i hate needles and 2. its that invisible line i dont want to cross...just for my own limits.
i respect people who can say that they are recereational IV users even though it has this stigma attached to it.
i used to have the "dirty, disgusting junkie opinion" but ive changed a lot since i actually started using drugs myself, i think that the whole "addiction" thing is based on the person not the form of admistration! look at coke addicts who snort until they lose the bit in between their nostrils! what about complete pillheads who work to afford their 10 a weekend habit? we dont look down on those people because they dont use needles!!! seriously some people in this thread need to keep their mouths shut and respect people that do have the courage to admit they are recreational IV responsible users......
Addiction is up to the type of person, their personality, who they are and if they have an addictive personality....not the form of admistration.

SteveElektro said:
It's weird, in my experience I've noticed that almost every female I've met that IV's has trouble due to deeper and harder to spot veins.
I imagine it's something to do with muscle/fat ratio differences between genders.

^^ one of the reasons I decided against it. I have non-existant veins. The only vein really visible in my whole arm is at my wrist!

& KryalcastleE:

"seriously some people in this thread need to keep their mouths shut and respect people that do have the courage to admit they are recreational IV responsible users......
Addiction is up to the type of person, their personality, who they are and if they have an addictive personality....not the form of admistration."

^^^ Right on. I had similar misconceptions as you. However now I simply see it as another 'choice' like so many other drug-related choices we make. If it's not for you, it's not for you - fair enough. It's obviously not a choice to be taken lightly - and I don't think any long-term IV user would debate that. But certain posters here should make sure they have your facts straight before they start throwing stones. :)

This is not directed at anyone specifically, a general comment:

Topic: How many Aust BLs inject (IV/IM) drugs recreationally?...

(The topic does not specifically request your opinion on the morality of ingesting drugs through a hypodermic needle).

BigTrancer :)

I can't say it's ever appealed to me at all... never have IV'ed and proud to say, Never will. Yeah, I'm sure the high s alot more intense and euphoric and whatnot, but that just aint my idea of fun.

Don't get me wrong, I hold absolutely no grudges against those that do decide to IV anything. Heh, whatever tickles your fancy I guess.

While being around one one that does decide to IV in front of me, the whole scenario of whacking up does make me sick to my stomach... but I dunno, apart from the whole "blood rushing up the fit thing" I kinda like the "eeriness" of watching them get off after the high kicks in.

But hey, my attitude is, "some like to live on the edge, others like to fall off the edge". Whatever tickles your fancy I guess. :)

i first tried iv'ing 4 years ago, when i was dating someone that would do it.

at first it was just speed, then we moved on to various pills, which isn't something i'd go back to, as i feel its kind of dirty.

99% of the times i've iv'ed - it has been administered to me, i've only done it myself 5 times or so - and did it myself last night for the first time in over 2 years.

if i take speed (which i hardly ever do) i'd much rather iv it. none of my close friends know i iv, and the few that do, i don't think i could do it in front of them (or they dont want me to do it in front of them). so a lot of the time i end up snorting speed, because i can't think of a good excuse to take my speed away and wack it up.

i also iv heroin.

Personaly I dont IV/IM, this is mainly due to an extreame phobia I have had for as long as I can remember. I think it can be a risky way of administering drugs (I stress CAN). However I have a number of friends who have and do inject a variety of chemicals without any negative effects.

My believe is that if all recreational drugs where pharacuticaly grade purity and all needle users knew safe practises (sharing etc), this would be a quite safe method of administering drugs.

QLD IV user here, been using for roughly 9 months, had approx 500 - 600 hits in that time.

Not one missed shot, not one infection, not one lost vein (and I only rotate between 3)... arms are completely clear of any visible marks (tracks/scars).

Was addicted to (IV) meth, and physically dependant on (IV) heroin... personally needles did not change a thing, and in the end it was just a method of administration and the drug (regardless of shooting) always dictated everything. I never stole, I never lied... I never hurt anyone else besides myself (which is hard with a meth addiction).

I'm 17 years old, currently in year 12 and doing great, planning to go to University next year and live a long and fufilling life.

Take that junkie stereotype :D

Last edited:
I experimented with IV'ing for about 1 month (H) and have since completely quit. Mainly for the addiction factor. Somethings feel to good.

shals :D

its the only way to fly -

a little message to the moralistic fucks out there though

Its my body, its my mind. Stop whinging about something that hundreds of thousands of people do safely and responsibly. Just because a few idiots (including your loser friends) don't how to control their drug habits doesn't mean you have the right, or intelligence to start claiming everyone who IVs are losers. I too have also known people who have losed it with shooting their preferred drug but the fact is that if they hadn't lost it with drugs they probably would of killed themselves or done something equally as stupid. IV drug use is not evil, just like guns its not the object that's at fault, its the user who can't control themselves that is at fault. Of course they won't care for things like diease, or stealing to feed their habbit to get high. But if drugs, and the method of use were to blame then everyone would be addicts, we would all be stealing and fucking shit up. But that doesn't happen. Its the individual that is at fault and unless we teach control and understanding to people we'll always be plagued (and probably ourselves) at one time or another by addiction.

I don't call people who drink alcohol losers despite the yobbos who get pissed and fuck shit up. So get a life and learn how to stop generalising.