• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

93 degrees F and overcast... overall it's a pretty nice day... 34 degrees C for the non-imperialists out there. Rebel Scum as I like to call you lot

73 degrees F... It's nice and cool all things considered, very beautiful day.

Supposed to be 70 and sunny all week.. weird for us because it’s usually almost 100 degrees or better this time of year in KY. But I’m gonna enjoy the hell out of it.. swimming, 4wheeling, zip lining and finally facing my fear and riding my neighbors horse. He’s been cool tho eating apple slices out of my hand. Next week gonna take a long ride of the back of a Harley now that I’m looking forward too.

90 F and 87 % humidity. Gonna have 2 cooler days then right back up to 87-90. Looks like the NE is gonna get some of Henri. Stay safe if you live up there in that corner of the US.

Like this
nopompomcry.gif

I live in Cincinnati and it’s supposed to be in the 90’s all this week and I’m north of you?
I know it’s crazy we have never had a summer this mild Ky is usually very hot and humid in August.. I’m thinking the storms down south cooled us down a bit but we ain’t hit Indian Summer yet and my fat ass dreads that lol I’ll take 70 and sunny anytime

It's starting to rain again and I love it. I hope the sun is done showing for the next week or two haha. Though the seasonal depression that is coming up is going to suck, as usual.

Those snow pics on the 1st page of this thread are so pretty! ❄️

It’s currently 72F, or 22.222, in Alex’ World.

53 degrees Fahrenheit and sunny. Pretty soon the sun won't be shining much here. It'll be all nice and gray and rainy, just like I like it.

65°F not too bad, but starting to get chillier around here

Was in the 40s this morning when I had woke up. The house that I am in was built in the 50s and doesn't have installation so you can imagine it gets cold if the heater ain't running.

Its cool, sunny and dry. Perfect day if I had a little kratom. :laughing:
Out and don't expect to see any for a while.
Oh, well... least I dropped usage way down before running out. 5G doses went to 1G.
24 hrs now no maeng da, brah.
Got some backup shit if things go sideways but don't expect it to after the drastic drop in dose had little noticeable effect....

But yeah its beautiful out and I wanna stay right here and heal and watch old movies (first one up was one flew over the cuckoos nest).

Was cool when I woke up, warmed up a bit, a little overcast but we're at 62°F

Nice and cool, breezy it was cloudy last night. Very fall like, 57° right now and probably get down to the 40s tonight. Soooo nice. I'm friggin done with summer!