• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

Its cool, sunny and dry. Perfect day if I had a little kratom. :laughing:
Out and don't expect to see any for a while.
Oh, well... least I dropped usage way down before running out. 5G doses went to 1G.
24 hrs now no maeng da, brah.
Got some backup shit if things go sideways but don't expect it to after the drastic drop in dose had little noticeable effect....

But yeah its beautiful out and I wanna stay right here and heal and watch old movies (first one up was one flew over the cuckoos nest).
Classic movie!

61°F with a nice breeze. Very beautiful fall day.

8 degrees and concrete skies. However, no rain and the leaves of the trees are all yellow, orange or red, so it's pretty outside at least.

Same here . Abundant sunshine, 10 mph wind, trees are absolutely gorgeous, but a chilly 52F. Needed a hoodie today.
Yeah I can't do that Michigan shiizzzz

8 degrees and concrete skies. However, no rain and the leaves of the trees are all yellow, orange or red, so it's pretty outside at least.
or that sweden shizzz, that's like next level cold

Our rain the other day delivered the first mountain snow of the fall/winter on the highest peaks. Love the change of seasons.

It was cold this AM in Baltimore, I'm now down on the eastern shore of Maryland, and it's a toasty 63°F. Sunny and nice

Bleh Blart and Blech grey skies, sun has been trying to come through, I love walking outside for my sanity daily or as often as the weather will allow, the grey humid bone chill with grey skies and chemical trails is a downer...:cry: