Status
Not open for further replies.
About 800 mg of lyrica, with zero tolerance
1 vodka drink then 1 Martini

I'm seriously fucked up.
Trying to CT kratom this weekend hope I can do it...rough times ahead

Last edited:
Good luck lucidsdreamr

Ot, woke up at 3:30am popped 30 mg2c-b-FLY And sublingualed 0.35 4-MEC, 50mg oxazepam and oxy 60

Coming up nice and smoothly

Got my done script today. The mail was quick which I’m very thankful for. I wasn’t feeling well the last few days due to not tapering well enough but. I had tramadol and Valium to help me with ambien to sleep with lol ambien made me drunk while i was off work it was awesome I don’t use it much at all. So today

60mg methadone oral
10 mg methadone snorted

Waiting on my kratom to ahow up to help me slow down on methadone. Wish me luck y’all. My methadone and oxy ha it has been going up to where it’s get expensive again not good!

Time to get it together better!!

Joe Bean

Good luck lucidsdreamr

Ot, woke up at 3:30am popped 30 mg2c-b-FLY And sublingualed 0.35 4-MEC, 50mg oxazepam and oxy 60

Coming up nice and smoothly

Do the psychs work daily for you? I don't think I've ever seen someone on this thread using psychs besides dissos daily. You go quite hard I'm jealous of some of this stim/oxy mixes for sure.

Thabks...it's been 15 hrs since my last kratom dose and I feel zero WD, Lyrica is amazing for WD. I had a 5 to 10 g a day habit and usually feel WD starting 5 hrs after the previous dose.

^ that sounds great. I feel like I should also get a pregabalin script for meself.

OT: 800 mg codeine. Proper way to start a Saturday!

I do take breaks, but tend to binge, pushing the limits of my psyche in a sense.
Went suicidal for an hour, then popped an oxy 60, 30 minutes later and I'm enjoying it again.

what do you mean? I has my last dose of kratom friday morning...about 20 hrs ago.

Do you feel any unpleasant wd symptoms yet? I sometimes go ~12h without kratom (usually at night) and feel somewhat edgy but nothing serious. Usually take 12-15g a day so a bit more than you, but haven't gone +20h so maybe it gets worse.

OT: 8mg of amphetamine
Gonna take 3g of kratom

I’m getting some kratom here soon hope it helps me get off methadone. Then I’ll get off kratom of keep using it for my pain seems to be easier to quit then methadone. I’ve only tried kratom once before and it wasn’t any good from a head shop in San Diego. This time some friends of mine that got clean from opiates are helping others use kratom to get clean or with their pain issues. So I’m excited to try it out. I’ll be getting a couple different strainds reb Bali and some green and yellow I guess. Mostly want to try the Bali since it’s more of an opiate like effects at higher doses but I’ll try them all and see what works best for me.

I’m up late due to my new script wanted a new movie bout to head to bed for a few hours before work again on the frozen ocean of the north! Lol

Joe bean

60mg methadone oral
10 mg methadone snorted

I've been wondering, why do you always (or close to always) snort a small portion of your dose?

Does that small amount kick in faster and provide some relief until the oral dose kicks in? Is that it, or is there another reason? I believe it doesn't have a higher BA nasally right..?

My methadone isn't abuse proof at all (80mg per capsule, 2 capsules per day so 14 capsules every week), since there's 80mg in a fairly small amount of powder, so if other roa's have benefits over oral, these capsules are perfect for that because of their relatively high Methadone content.

I could definitely get an increased BA (100% ). Since they do not gell up in water (they gell up when they come from any other pharmacy that makes custom dose Methadone capsules, so this is extremely rare), but I still take them oral anyway..I want to make my needle fetish better, not worse. And I've tried it once and it wasn't that much better than oral IMO. So I'm sticking with that.

Still curious about why you sniff a small amount though.

OT: 160mg Methadone, 30mg amphetamines, 450mg lyrica, 50mg clorazepate. 's All good! :)

Last edited:
Do you feel any unpleasant wd symptoms yet? I sometimes go ~12h without kratom (usually at night) and feel somewhat edgy but nothing serious. Usually take 12-15g a day so a bit more than you, but haven't gone +20h so maybe it gets worse.

OT: 8mg of amphetamine
Gonna take 3g of kratom

31 hours now. I have had zero WD from a 5-10 g a day habit. I've taken lyrica twice once at 800 mg at +3 after last kratom dose and 300 mg at around +20 hours from last kratom dose.

I have WD from very similar kratom habit twice before without the lyrica, I didn't sleep for the first two nights and definitely feld edgy and restless and tired. This time with lyrica, zero WD. I'm worried I'm just delaying it somehow and that it will hit me when i stop the lyrica, who knows?

I've been on a massive 3FPM binge and I have no weed or dabs :O oops

Hoping this will do the trick:
1.25mg Clonazepam
1200mg Gabapentin
5mg Olanzapine
One full bottle of wine
A couple shots of Jameson
One 12oz beer
25mg DPH
Hopefully that outta do the trick for a nighty night cap after a long hard day of binging on stimulants

EDIT: After looking around, I think I found enough of leftover dabs lying on wax paper to take a full one...gonna do that and eat some food and call it a night.

I've been wondering, why do you always (or close to always) snort a small portion of your dose?

Does that small amount kick in faster and provide some relief until the oral dose kicks in? Is that it, or is there another reason? I believe it doesn't have a higher BA nasally right..?

My methadone isn't abuse proof at all (80mg per capsule, 2 capsules per day so 14 capsules every week), since there's 80mg in a fairly small amount of powder, so if other roa's have benefits over oral, these capsules are perfect for that because of their relatively high Methadone content.

I could definitely get an increased BA (100% ). Since they do not gell up in water (they gell up when they come from any other pharmacy that makes custom dose Methadone capsules, so this is extremely rare), but I still take them oral anyway..I want to make my needle fetish better, not worse. And I've tried it once and it wasn't that much better than oral IMO. So I'm sticking with that.

Still curious about why you sniff a small amount though.

OT: 160mg Methadone, 30mg amphetamines, 450mg lyrica, 50mg clorazepate. 's All good! :)

When I first started doing methadone years ago my friend would say eat a ten and snort a ten that way you get the effects from the snorting onset faster and then he come up of the oral. If you google snorting methadone some sites say it takes roughly 7 min but it could be faster or lil longer. I know it works because it will take me out of withdrawals faster the oral but as far as percentages I’m not sure. I’ve always snorted pills which I really need to stop oxy OC versions aren’t in the states anymore lol and mostly the 30s 15s and 10s work but damn do I? do a bunch of them and then all that cash and high home in no time at all. I love methadone. So for me yes snorting a lil is enjoyable. Maybe try some out see for yourself but some burn and some don’t hopefully yours is pure done no filler like pills usually have which some burn like a morherfucker in the states. I’m looking forward to try kratom I see trip reports on people with high tolerance to opiates saying they got a nice glow from it so I’m going to feel anything really energy would be dope and some euphoria or glow! Let me know what you end up doing P2C ok ?

Forgot to say I used 120 mg my first day I didn’t sleep but only for three hours and now I dosed another 60 mg so it kinda stacked on the other due to half life I had a scare of feeling when I was laying down like I was starving for air or it was a half opiated dream not sure cuz I was also dreaming of goin to war lol no ambien or muscle relaxers tonight when I sleep that’s for sure ?

12mg dilly mixed with a 30mg ir oxy , 2mg kpin , 40mg adderall ir, some fire bud , straight chillen

Status
Not open for further replies.