• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
After hooking my friend up with G of dope for the low, he was supposed to give me a ride home after giving me a small shot.

He did give me the shot, but after convincing me to wait for him to Uber me home, I realized that it was not going to be anytime soon, I had to make the 5-6 mile walk home.

He did give me a bit of a J to smoke on the walk an I bought a 24oz can, but I'm fucking pissed. I'm still 10 mins from my spot and I can't wait to get back, but this dude fucked me tonight.

I'm definitely feeling it, relaxed, mild buzz, munchies. very nice. Will probably eat a bit more later.

I always give ppl rides if they need. Never a big deal for me. That sucks man. At least you got a shot?

Kind of sucks. I never screw connects over like that.

Restless as fuck went downstairs and just walking around the kitchen eith the backdoor open tryin to wear myself out i feel like im wasting the codeine but i cant relax im gonna have a bong hit aint had one for weeks i like to know i can rely on a good bowl to get me blasted and hopefully calm the fuck down

Been eating mushrooms for about a week now. I found a bunch of ovoids (Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata) out in the woods and between me and the friend who i found them with we have enough to last a goood while. Microdosing with occasional macrodoses has been super therapeutic. Been using reishi and lion’s mane as well for synergy. Also found that these mushrooms feel a lot different than cubensis. A lot more lucid and nootropic. Super energetic. I get yawns here and there but mostly just get tons of energy like with acid. Beautiful species, definitely my favorite so far. Also mixes well with kratom which surprised me a bit.

Had some food feel good and relaxed turns out i was just feeling hungry which was making me cranky been stacking 15 mg doses of codeine every half hour or so but just deided while my body and mind is expecting another 15 mg the next time i took 120mg which is, I beleive the rest of my codeine I still got some pst for emergencies though but I've noticed the pst, after I have some and go for a piss my penis seems to burn or sting in a quite painful way like theirs stuff in the pst thats bad for the membranes and irritating it was painful burning sensation ive never had before it lasted a good 10 minutes has anyone else experienced this btw? Im not gonna make a thread cus it was only the one day something wrong with the batch pesticides theibaine who knows sorry for long rant maybe i should've made a thread i gotta go work in like 5 hours and ive not had 1 inkling of sleep, bring on call of duty!

Oh also been looking for my elusive spliff only had 2 drags searched everywhere i went retracing my steps as quietely as possible so not to wake anyone sleeping but still not found it driving me crazy to so i just gave up and hope whoever finds it does the honourable thing plus im 90% sure i only had 2 drags but im also 10% weather i just went off in a sort of in my own world trance and smoked it and chucked the roach without paying attention i usually lose something when im this high god i wish i had some god dayme promethazine god darnyet

Been eating mushrooms for about a week now. I found a bunch of ovoids (Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata) out in the woods and between me and the friend who i found them with we have enough to last a goood while. Microdosing with occasional macrodoses has been super therapeutic. Been using reishi and lion’s mane as well for synergy. Also found that these mushrooms feel a lot different than cubensis. A lot more lucid and nootropic. Super energetic. I get yawns here and there but mostly just get tons of energy like with acid. Beautiful species, definitely my favorite so far. Also mixes well with kratom which surprised me a bit.
Nice when do you take the kratom before, during or after the lsd, if you don't mind me asking

Nothing and i mean nothing goes better than a cappuccino and a spliff NOTHING

Had a chance to get the same 32% sativa flower from Friday at the dispensary today but I went with a Hybrid at 25.2% thc. A little upset I didn't get the shit from last time, but this stuff is great anyhow.

got home and haven't taken shit yet and am already having hot/cold flashes

I think my shatter use is out of control but I don't want to stop the madness. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with benzos/alcohol because I have no cravings and quite frankly I am getting more out of a few beers than I am xanax at this point (ODD) but a few beers only feels good for like 2 hours and then I'm "tired". So both suck. [You wouldn't think but nothing happens for a reason.] I am hungry and made a meal so I'm not like neglecting food or anything.

BRB going to try some self-improvement bullshit like considering this a "new normal" [there is nothing normal or right about this] and then giving into a dab anyways. Too bad the bar isn't open or I'd go hit it up at this time. #daydrinking

Ugh but the leftovers were cold and tasted disgusting. I'm really trying not to lapse into not doing anything ugh. UGH UGH UGH. Food tastes so much better fresh. Stomach is churning for food and in nausea at how gross that was. I don't know what's wrong with me but whatever it is I'm sure they'll never make a pill for this. They probably do and it's called TAKE YOUR MEDICINE but I don't want to. This reminds me of my best friend. I told him to get clean and he went, "But I don't want to!" all the way until death. I don't know if that is victory or failure but it's something. No longer in contact with the material world must be a sweet state to hit.

<-- took 1 dab

Just waiting for that dab to kick in and I guess I'll make gross food warm or something new because I'm disgusting. Ugh. I put on uplifting Disneyland Values type bullshit and none of it works. Nothing. I am cold on the inside like a rock. People could get more out of talking to a rock than they could talking to me. Like when I dab it needs 10-15 minutes before I feel functional. I don't know why. Buprenorphine was more of a 5-10 minute window even IV'd. Stuff like methamphetamine was 10-15 seconds when shot. I don't know why there seems to be a therapeutic delay with some drugs after their onset versus others. 2c-_ and methamphetamine are instant therapeutic effect and long lasting after effect. Nothing else works.

Always found 2cb to be therapeutic and cleansing. I also get a last anti depressant effect from it. Might do some t4 next week or the one after. Like jolt of energy, warmth, and empathy you get from plugging 2cs. Never tried methamp or amp maybe it'd of evened me out but eh what ever prob for the best.

Just dabbing a bit right now.

Have to venture out today *shudder*. Not really joking as I actually *am* agoraphobic.
Trying to take enough Tramadol and CBD oil to keep me nice 'n' calm, but not enough so that it's noticeable to others.

Going to dab and i need *NEED* to get to sleep and I think it'll be a hassle tonight *NOOO*

sadly the alcohol is wearing off and low %age beers aren't doing anything but holding where I'm at, what a shit drug, ugh TERRIBLE this is why man invented BENZOS. Grain is not enough.

Have to venture out today *shudder*. Not really joking as I actually *am* agoraphobic.
I get that way too and I get dressed and ready and have everything on me and then cannot face the outside world. I've been getting over it. I just get roaring baked and force myself out. The marijuana helps a lot.

Quite high, I took 3 doses of 3-MMC over the evening and drank 4 drinks... just took 1.5mg of etizolam to knock myself out. Spent a great night with friends. 3-MMC is pretty nice, milder than I expected from some of the reports. Also less compulsive than some other cathinones I've tried.

Trying to take enough Tramadol and CBD oil to keep me nice 'n' calm, but not enough so that it's noticeable to others.
I wouldn't mind a tramadol would make my day a lot easier i cant take any codeine until atleast 3pm because its just a waste when im working and not in a relaxed environment imo plus if i took some now id just come down in a few hours and be even more miserable than now i can still smoke weed though so its not all bad

I wouldn't mind a tramadol would make my day a lot easier i cant take any codeine until atleast 3pm because its just a waste when im working and not in a relaxed environment imo plus if i took some now id just come down in a few hours and be even more miserable than now i can still smoke weed though so its not all bad

I was too calm and forgot the stuff I needed to take. Now I gotta try again tomorrow.

On the plus side, my GABA just arrived. Trying insufflating some now, see if/what effects I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.